The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chase Young

Chase Young

Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia) Empty
PostSubject: Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia)   Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:00 am

Chase Young had been slumbering peacefully through this age if he was honest with himself. He didn't see much need for him to actively participate in the battles going on for the Shen Gong Wu just yet, they were of no concern to him seeing as he had mastered many of the Wu centuries ago and had obtained a power that allowed him to best any warrior with any of the devices of Dashi the monk.

But he had been paying attention.

And he had noticed that Jack Spicer, an evil doer that Chase did not rate very highly, had begun to collect Shen Gong Wu at a much increased rate in the recent weeks. He had won every showdown he had been in and had succeeded in sneaking off with several Shen Gong Wu before the Xiaolin Monks even arrived on the scene.

He was certain that this was not due to Spicer himself seeing as he had met the teen before and had functioning eyes and ears. The boy was laughable at the best of times... so someone must have been helping him.

And Chase would find out who.

Landing in Jack's lab after silently destroying all his robots, Chase stood on top of a table that two people were using. Crossing his arms over his chest, he looked down at Jack,

"Who is this?"

Jack whimpered a little bit and screamed when Chase stamped his foot, breaking the table so thoroughly that he was standing on flat ground when it finally collapsed. He turned to the woman,

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia)   Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:08 am

Dahlia was busy talking about the Wu that she had managed to collect through various dealers and although they weren't active and ready to use yet they had them so that the Monks wouldn't be able to have them. They were way ahead of Dojo and Wuya which made her feel so good, it was great to see her and Jack move from strength to strength.

She had updated the security on the Wu vault as well, with infa-red lazers to create a trip wire system that would cut limbs off they were so high. They were disabled by an hourly changing passcode which she and Jack had a fob each for so only they knew the password.

When someone she had never met, but of course knew about from Jack started to cause havoc in the lab she growled lightly and stood up. Never before had she thought that she would be 'evil' perse but she was excellent at this job and she hated it when people just destroyed Jack's work like this, and she would spend her time helping him rebuilt his JackBots.

"I'm Jack Spicer's new side kick." she stated firmly folding her arms around her chest "And you are Chase Young, I expected you to be slightly nicer." Dahlia pouted softly.

Jack's uniform for her consisted of leather shorts, which she was wearing, a Frankenstein tshirt like he wore only it was cropped, over a thickly woven mesh tshirt which covered her skin barely from public view. It seemed as if he was dressing her up as his fantasy lady but she didn't mind.

"What was the need to break all these JackBots?" she sighed softly "Don't worry Jack, I'll help you put them back together." she smiled brightly, earning a clasped handed, starry gazed look of admiration from Jack, before he smirked triumphantly at Chase

"Yeah Chase, I've got myself a smoking new side kick and she's amazing, you should have taken us on when you had the chance!" he taunted, smugly.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia)   Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:21 am

Chase had to admit that it took some guts to stand up to a martial artist who was known to be immortal and badass enough to beat any of the Xiaolin Warriors without breaking a sweat. But this woman had enough courage for that in spades it would seem.

Either courage or Jack had neglected to mention some things about him.

For example, she seemed to be under the impression that he would be nicer. But first of all... Jack Spicer's new side-kick? He smirked wickedly,

"I did not know Spicer required a side-kick... could it be because Wuya will abandon you at a moment's notice again Spicer?" he taunted the boy genius, "Or have you finally given up and decided to find yourself a pretty young girl to be your girlfriend?"

When she said that she expected him to be nicer he smirked and knelt down on the table so that his smouldering eyes were close to hers,

"Of course not my dear..." His eyes flashed to their slitted yellow true-form and his teeth growing to points as he snarled "I'm fucking evil!"

Laughing as he stood up, his features becoming human again, he shook his head a little bit as he looked down at Spicer and his side-kick,

"Spicer you continue to surprise me... you, side-kick." he tilted his head to the side slightly, "Name, best using which Shen Gong Wu and three Shen Gong Wu that you have personally brought over to the evil side."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia)   Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:33 am

It was quite obvious to Dahlia now that Chase Young had just the smallest ego problem, she wanted to be able to say that was enough to put her off the daydreams that she had already begun to formulate but it wasn't. Safe to say she could see why Jack had hundreds of photos of him on his computer and a photoshopped background of him and Chase as his desktop wallpaper.

Running her hand through her hair nervously, Dahlia's cheeks flushed in a deep pink blush when Chase said that she might be Jack's girlfriend. Looking at Jack, and at the same time he looked at her with the same blush on his cheeks.

"N-no we aren't going out together, honest!" they both squeaked at the same time before Dahlia continued "He just offered me the job and I thought it was too good to pass up so, I'm here."

When Chase transfigured his features in front of her, her eyes widened slightly and she took a step back away from him, she would be lying if she said that she wasn't afraid slightly. Jack had told her that he was able to turn into a giant lizard and it was more than a little shocking to her, but, there the evidence was.

"Yes, I can see that." she stated with a roll of her eyes.

Frowning when Chase started to be so rude to her, Dahlia pouted but decided it would be best to answer his questions because she didn't want him to get in her face again;

"Dahlia Prescott, I'm best using the Shadow of Fear. I managed to gain for the side of Heylin, the Ruby of Rameses, Sweet Baby of Mine, and the Woosy Shooter. Why is it that you want to know?" she frowned softly "Jack told me you weren't interested in Wu."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia)   Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:46 am

Chase had to admit that it was amusing to make the fool and his side-kick blush by insinuating that they were mutually attracted to each other and should pair up romantically as well as practically as they were doing now. Humming a little bit, he glanced from Jack to Dahlia and then back again a few times as they blushed,

"I should have known. You are far out of the boy's league, as they say." he told Dahlia simply before humming a little bit, "Good. Your presence has made Spicer her an asset instead of a liability for the first time. You would both do well to continue your evil works."

He could see that she was scared of his transformed features and that made him smirk even as he returned to his fully human form again. Licking his lips a little bit, he smirked as he tasted something left over from his mild transformation,

"You taste great." he growled softly to her before smirking, "You have yet to experience true evil young lady... are you afraid to?"

Listening to her rattling off the answers to his questions, Chase stepped off of the desk and began to circle her like a predator. He eyed up every part of her body and had to admit that she was a stunning woman. He licked his lips again. Not only did she taste great but she looked good enough to eat too! He smirked a little bit at her question,

"I am not interested in the Shen Gong Wu, they are a crutch for power." he told her before smirking a little bit, "But the questions help me to gauge how useful you are to our cause... and you didn't disappoint."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia)   Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 8:54 am

Dahlia blinked a little bit and blushed massively when she heard that Chase thought that she was out of Jack's league, she didn't think that she was, she thought Jack was very clever and very sweet even cutely attractive however he wasn't the type of guy that she would usually go for. She actually went for guys like neither of them, but, she was being pulled rather swiftly towards Chase.

"I...I dont think so." she whispered softly, tucking a loose strand of purple hair behind her ear, her goggles identical to Jack were perched on the top of her head just before her pony tail began "But we do work well as a team and I think that we're going to be able to surprise all of you with what we have planned!" she grinned, punching the air with Jack.

They did have a great plan up their sleeves.

Which went out of her head when Chase said that she tasted great, it made her shiver delightfully to hear him say that and her cheeks went a soft rose pink colour, the same as her lips which quivered softly;

"W-w-what?" she asked, not knowing when he had the time to taste her, he'd not kissed her or even touched her lips "No I'm not afraid to! Not at all! I just haven't been too bothered, we've been busy with our own things, being plenty bad in our own right."

The way he was eyeing her up made Dahlia gently clasp her arms in front of her body, pressing her cleavage together softly;

"The only person I care about being useful to is my partner in crime Jack! As his loyal sidekick I feel as if I should tell you to back off good sir!" she hummed, placing her finger in the air "If you intend to make an offer then it should include the two of us or I am simply not interested."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia)   Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:06 am

Chase raised an eyebrow when Dahlia blushed so hard at being called out of Jack's league. Was she blushing because she disagreed and had a crush on the Spicer boy? Or was she blushing because it was something of a compliment from him to her, regardless of whether or not she agreed with what he had actually implied with the statement,

"Charity towards Spicer eh?" he teased her a little bit before humming a little bit when they mentioned a big plan before leaning in close to Dahlia, "I think the purpose of a big plan is to keep it secret until you're ready to do it... now I know you know something. What's to stop me from... 'interrogating' you privately... to learn about this plan of yours?"

He smirked a little bit,

"I could taste you... my teeth aren't the only things I can change my dear. And a dragon can taste things in the air with it's tongue. And you taste delicious..." he licked his lips slightly before smirking a little bit, "You are playing with a toddler in his basement Dahlia. I can show you the true power of evil!"

When she defended her partnership with the worthless Jack Spicer he raised an eyebrow. She was truly intent on not coming with him unless Jack was involved too? Interesting. He leant in close to her,

"I will ask one last time Dahlia... come with me." he offered her, holding out a hand, "Leave Spicer for now and come with me instead. Allow me to show you what evil truly is!"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia)   Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:14 am

Daliah shook her head and had a determined look on her face, she wanted to be able to stick up for her best friend Jack she wasn't just going to leave him like that, she wanted to stay in their partnership. The only reason that Chase was here because he wanted to break them up, to get her usefulness on his side instead of Jack's, well she wouldn't let him.

They were a pair!

"No charity at all! Jack's a wonderful guy just cause he's no martial arts expert doesn't mean he's useless." she stated firmly, before dissolving into a blush again as Chase leaned in close, biting her lip she resisted the urge to giggle when he flirted with her "W-well there would be nothing stopping you b-but I wont tell you."

Dahlia gasped softly and shyly hugged her arms around her chest;

"N-nobody has ever said anything like that to me before..." she murmured softly, running her hand through her ponytail Dahlia frowned "Jack isn't a toddler, true he's not as evil as you, but he's not useless or completely childish."

Shaking her head Dahlia stepped back softly;

"I'm sorry, I promised Jack...either we both go or neither of us do."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia)   Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:24 am

He smirked a little bit when she gave him a determined and defiant look that made him so very, very tempted to take her back to his lair so that he could show her what he wanted of her. Chase was sure that she would enjoy it. Chuckling a little bit, he had to admit that she looked rather cute when she was protesting that she would stay with Jack.

Chase gave it a few weeks before Jack showed his stupidity again and Dahlia was begging at his feet to come and stay with him instead.

Smirking a little bit, he shook his head,

"No what makes him useless is his complete incapacity for evil." he told her firmly with a smirk before it widened and he whispered huskily into her ear, "I'm sure I can make you sing and scream for me my dear..."

Of course they had never said anything like that to her before. He was perhaps the only person in existence who would be able to taste every single part of her at the same time. Smirking a little bit, he shrugged slightly,

"A gift I know." he teased her before smirking a little bit, "You are defending the boy who would much rather only possess the monkey staff than any other Shen Gong Wu."

He paused,

"Very well. I have no other choice."

Clicking his fingers, several jungle cats began to battle with the last of the JackBots, some going after Spicer himself. Chase wrapped his arms around Dahlia's waist, pulling her close until their fronts were pressed tightly together. His eyes looked into hers from only and inch away and he smirked at her as he raised his left hand, golden Shen Gong Wu attached,

"Golden tiger claws." he whispered to her before they both disappeared through it, only to reappear in the middle of his lair.

He didn't let her go.

"Welcome to my home."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia)   Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:31 am

Dahlia was completely irritated that Chase kept being so cruel about her friend Jack, she thought that it was horrible the way that everyone treated him so harshly when he had been flourishing under her help and they were coming on well together. She wanted to be able to trust that he was not just putting on a show and was actually learning as she was learning.

Her robotic skills had developed so much since she had arrived after all!

"Jack!" Dahlia cried out as Chase summoned his jungle cats to attack, she tried to get loose to help him, to stop him from being so brusied by their attacks but Chase was holding her fast "Jack!" she cried out again, trying to get him to help her now.

Gasping as Chase pulled her so close to his chest, Dahlia couldn't help but feel the sensation of his muscles against her skin, the warm hardness made her shiver and those deep reptillian eyes made her body thrum in delight. They were so mesmerising, she wondered for a moment why he was so keen on HER.

As soon as she arrived out of the travelling vortex of the golden tiger claws, Dahlia bit her lip and looked around, before returning her gaze to Chase;

"W-what do you want from me?" she asked, her voice shaking slightly, and her plump lips gently quivering as she waited expectantly to hear what Chase wanted with her.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia)   Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:41 am

Chase revelled in the chaos that he was causing around the lab and the pain his jungle cats were causing Spicer when they slashed at him with their claws. This was the way of the evil side though. Desires leading to jealousy, jealousy leading anger... and anger leading to betrayal and pain for the attacked!

He laughed evilly they tore at him, his clothes coming away in bloody shreds and Jack tried to desperately fight off the jungle cats with some of his Shen Gong Wu.

His animal instincts could taste blood in the water.

"Your friend, Jack Spicer... will not win this encounter." he told her with a deep, rumbling laugh, "You have lost Spicer! You are not fit to call yourself evil!"

And then they were in his lair. All alone in the mountains with no one for literally hundreds of miles in each direction. Smirking a little bit, he decided that, as a patient hunter, he would play with his prey before he ate it,

"Simple..." he purred to her, "I want details of the plans you and Spicer have made."

He smirked and leant in to whisper huskily into her ear,

"I'd answer quickly... dragons don't like their prey to be too hesitant."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia)   Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:49 am

Dahlia was almost in tears because she had been kidnapped and Jack was being beaten up by the jungle cats Chase had ordered to attack him, however seeing those same cats returning with Chase meant that Jack was still alive and had chance to patch herself out and come and get her from Chase's lair as soon as he could.

Gasping softly she sprung back from Chase when he said that he wanted details about the plan between Jack and herself, she wasn't going to tell him and he would most likely be dissappointed because it wasn't up to his standards of evil.

She didn't want him to get angry with her if he didn't like the plan.

"N-no!" she squeaked, her eyes wide and she backed slowly away, hoping that she would be able to come up with a plan, but her legs started to shake a little bit, Chase was feeling dangerous now, he could really hurt her if he wanted to "I...I promised I wouldn't tell." she whispered, her gentle eyes shimmering in the light of his citadel.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia)   Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:56 am

Chase grinned a little bit, his inner dragon riding high at the thrill of having defeated an enemy, even if his enemy had been the ever incompetent Jack Spicer. But when several of the jungle cats failed to return he mentally growled. It seemed that the jungle cats hadn't come back at his command... but had rather retreated from a losing battle, as he had told them to do right at the very beginning of their lives as his servants.

Of course he let none of this play across his face, lest Dahlia understand it.

He smirked a little bit when she jumped back from him. Oh he could not ask for better prey! Look at her! She was jumping away from him like a little rabbit but he could smell, he could taste in the air, that she wasn't as afraid as she was acting.

Or at least certain parts of her body weren't anyway.

Smirking, he stalked closer to her,

"You will tell me Dahlia." he assured her with a smirk as he licked his lips after giving her body a long look over, right in front of her, "You will tell me or I shall have to make you sing my dear..."

Disappearing in a burst of speed, he reappeared behind her, wrapping an arm around her waist as he pulled her back into his front. His growing 'interest' poked her well-rounded and firm ass as he held her close to whisper huskily into her ear,

"And it would be my pleasure to make you sing for me..."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia)   Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:07 am

Dahlia thought that Chase was one of the most, if not the most, attractive men she had ever seen because he just had that presence to him, the presence of confidence. It was like he was sexy and he knew it. Biting her lip softly she wanted to be able to run away because she could feel her own body betraying her here.

It was like she would tell him anything in a minute to get him to touch her with those large, warm hands of his but she kept herself quiet. She would stay loyal to Jack for as long as she could and that would be a long time! Well...given the circumstances she thought it would be a long time.

As he stalked towards her she thought that she would need to start thinking of unpleasant things in her head to undo the pleasure that he was giving her with these sights alone! Backing up a little bit more Dahlia's wide eyes locked onto Chase's ones and hoped that she wouldn't end up betraying Jack but, he seemed determined to know the secret.

"Ah!" she cried out when Chase suddenly appeared behind her, pressing himself against her, she could feel that he was aroused under his armour and it made her blush shyly, ducking her head away from his intense gaze "W-well maybe you're just going to have to start warming up my vocal chords, because I w-wont tell you anything." she murmured.

Dahlia's cheeks were a soft pink still, but she was not above teasing as well, and she looked up at Chase, her eyes wide and vulnerable as she gently pushed herself back against his hold, wriggling against him in a false attempt to get free, not that he would be able to tell, but it meant her ass was grinding softly against him.

Groaning softly she looked up with flushed cheeks; "L-let me go!" Dahlia squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia)   Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:20 am

Chase could tell that Dahlia was not entirely displeased with this predicament that she found herself in.

She wasn't quite enjoying it but he knew that she was only a simple push away from melting, from loving every single second of what he was putting her through! As if there would be any doubt in his mind. She was prey both inside and outside the bedroom and his inner beast knew that just from looking at her in the lab.

It was time that she knew it as well.

"Mm... you should be mindful of your surroundings." he teased her as he held her back close up to his front with a small smirk, "Oh you are a tough one to crack are you? Well don't worry Dahlia... I shall make you scream before I make you sing."

He leant in and nibbled at her neck teasingly before moving up to her ear and tugging and nibbling at her earlobe gently with a small smirk. And now she was wiggling against him, likely trying to escape but only succeeding in grinding her tight ass up against his crotch. Smirking, he moved both hands down to her hips and ground his hardening cock against her ass.

He leant in to whisper into her ear,

"You know I have the... tool... to have you screaming... so why not sing for me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia)   Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who... is this? (Chase and Dahlia)
Page 1 of 1