The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chase Young

Chase Young

Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:17 am

Chase was having a chat with Raimundo at the Halloween ball, loving the fact that today was the one day where all of the girls could dress as slutty or as revealing as they liked and it was accepted! They both loved it! Though some of the cheerleaders could have done a better job... instead of coming to the ball as... well, cheerleaders!

Not much of a costume!

Both Chase and Raimundo had decided to cash in on a recent craze amongst teenage girls and have both decided to be vampires. Chase had gone a bit closer to the 'twilight' version and was wearing a shirt with half of the top buttons missing, to reveal his muscular chest. Raimundo was just rocking a Dracula style outfit.

As they spiked the punch with some vodka, Chase grinned a little bit at the taste,

"Ah it's good to have you here Rai." he told his friend with a smirk, "Even if you don't play the right kind of football."

Raimundo laughed,

"Oh hahaha... and chase that egg around is football?" He snorted, "Please, the only ball game worth while is soccer."

They continued to joke around with each other, both largely ignoring the very short form of Omi, who was following them around.

Neither was prepared for the entrance of one certain lady.
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:24 am

Darcie was happy that she was able to go out without anyone asking questions now, with the house to herself she was now able to go out and come back in whenever she liked. Stepping out of the bathroom, after redoing her simple make up which covered her small flaws and scar, her not too obvious eyeliner unlike normal. She'd piled her hair up into an elegant do on top of her head, which consisted of many small plaits.

It had taken her a good hour to do that and it looked every bit worth the effort instead of leaving her hair down and lanky.

Tonight was the night she was going to show that smug bastard Chase Young.

She was sex on legs and he was not going to have the chance to come anywhere near her tonight unless he begged for forgiveness after what he had done and said to her. Shaking her head, a smirk appeared on her lips as she stalked into the main hall of the school where the ball was being held.

Her legs were long, hairless and taught from the black high heels she was wearing. Her costume stopped midway up her thigh, just covering what she needed to have covered and her breasts were nicely shown off because her costume had a small corset built in that pushed them up gently to create a nice shape.

Spotting Chase, next to the exchange guys, Darcie smirked at them before promptly stalking over to her friends, and shaking her hips to the song that was currently playing.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:35 am

Chase and Raimundo was checking out the babes as they often did at these things... when Raimundo froze up and Chase almost walked into the guy. Just as he was about to ask what the fuck had prompted that, Raimundo grabbed Chase by the shoulder with one hand and pointed towards the object of his attention with the other hand.

Confused, Chase obliged his friend.

Holy shit.

Who the fuck would have thought that Darcie Vane of all people had a smoking hot body? Well... okay everyone knew that already. But who could have predicted that she would show it off this much, and this well, in public? No one that Chase knew.

"Who is that?" Raimundo asked, licking his lips slightly, "She is one sexy woman right there... she can clean my house any day!"

Chase shook his head a little bit, finding himself annoyed at the way Raimundo was talking about Darcie but ignoring it,

"Ah that's just one of the losers around school, Darcie Vane." he explained before pausing, "Doesn't stop her being a total babe though."

Raimundo got an idea and waved Omi over,

"Hey little cheeseball, hows about you wander over there and see what Darcie is up to yeah?" He suggested with a smirk, "Any and all information you can get."

Omi nodded eagerly before rushing off to Darcie to ask what who she was trying to entice with such an outfit.
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:45 am

Darcie blushed deeply at all of the attention that she was getting, she was even getting wolf whistles from some guys who were on the football team when Chase wasn't looking. It was all well and good but when the two guys she wanted to look at her did she was disinterested and didn't even bother to face them which actually would give them a good show of her ass, and the way that her skirt didn't actually touch her thighs at all because of said ass.

Yeah get a good look Chase, never ever going to be in your bed. She thought in a black woman's voice in her head, her internal self even did the clicks from side to side to show her sass.

It was when she felt someone gently tugging on her dress that Darcie turned back around and looked to see who was being such a damn pervert. Yet, it was the small exchange student that had come over with Raimundo the soccer guy - he spent a lot of time being used as a little lackey for the two more popular guys.

"Hey there, it's Omi right?" she asked softly "You okay?"

Omi was feeling down in the trash because he had to go and spy on this lady, who seemed perfectly nice and didn't even speak to him harshly like some others did.

"Yes I am Omi. Who are you?"

"I'm Darcie, Darcie Vane. Can I help you with something?" she asked with a bright smile.

"You look very pretty tonight." Omi murmured with a soft blush, scuffing his shoe on the floor, and even Darcie couldn't say that the sight was anything but super cute. This guy was so shy, but he seemed to have something to ask her "Are you looking pretty for someone in particular?"

"No." she giggled softly "I just felt like dressing up today."

Omi nodded his head and went to leave, but he was stopped by Darcie's hand in his;

"Hey, why don't you stay with us? It can't be fun just standing there with those football jerks. Dance with me." she grinned "I promise I'll go easy on you."

With a bright blush Omi began to do some of his dance moves which, Darcie admitted with a little shameful laugh, were awful. Yet she threw herself into copying them, with her duck pout on her lips as she and Omi created a craze in their corner and everyone else began to do, what she had christened 'The Omi'.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:57 am

Chase had no idea what was happening.

He turned to Raimundo to see if what he was seeing was real but his friend seemed to be in the same state her was; jaw open and eyes wide. Omi had not only survived tugging on Darcie's very short skirt but he was now dancing with her. How the hell had the little punk managed to get his hand that close to her bare ass and not get a bitch slap from hell upside the head?

Raimundo laughed as Omi began to do his terrible dance moves with Darcie and some of the other nerds joining in. Hell, even some popular kids were doing it! But of course they were doing it 'ironically'. Like freaking hipsters,

"Little dude sure has some luck!" Raimundo commented with a laugh, "Or maybe she ain't as bad as you thought she was?"

Chase was leaning towards the idea that Omi had a lot of luck because he knew if either he or Raimundo did what the cheeseball had done, they would have had her slapping them upside the head easily,

"She has a habit of adopting dweebs and retards." he told his friend with a laugh, "She's friends with Spicer after all."

Raimundo stuck his tongue out in distaste at the statement before laughing and deciding that he wanted to give it a shot. As he walked over to Darcie, Chase had no choice but to move closer to the sexy Darcie, doing her un-sexy dance moves.
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:05 am

Darcie couldn't stop her giggles when Omi started requesting songs from the DJ.

There were such classics as 'Big Fish Little Fish Cardboard Box.', 'Superman', and now they were currently on the 'Cha Cha Slide'.

It would have to be on this song, right at the time that she had to cha cha that Chase and the admittedly innocent Raimundo came over to watch them dance. He hadn't done anything cruel to her, but he hadn't done anything to stop Chase really but could she really judge him for that. Hardly anyone stood up to Chase.

Shaking her shoulders sensually from side to side, moving her hips at the same time, she stepped forwards, then back, then forwards again and back.

Of course the next part of the song was going down low, and Darcie bent, all the way back successfully, her knees bent and her back touching the floor, before raising herself elegantly all the way back up to the top as the song suggested. Grinning, she sent a wink towards the two guys and continued to dance to the song until it ended.

"Oh Omi, enough now you're killing me here." she laughed softly, quite out of breath, but Omi was hopping around her and offered to go and get her a drink "Oh uhm...if you're going that way I'd love...one."

Before she had even finished her statement Omi had dashed off to get a drink for her. Chuckling and shaking her head, Darcie turned her attention to the two football stars who had come over. The songs became more popular, and bass driven, gently swaying her hips to the beat she smiled;

"Pleased to meet you Raimundo." she grinned softly "I love your costume, very vintage!"

Raising an eyebrow and looking over Chase she merely 'hmm-ed' "Chase, who are you supposed to be?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:18 am

Chase had to admit that even doing something as uncool as the cha cha slide... Darcie made it hot! He swallowed thickly, not knowing what to do with himself. When she went down low like that there was nothing he could do. He loved it! It was damn hot was what it was, there was no other phrase to accurately describe it he was sure!

Raimundo appeared to be just as turned on as Chase was.

And that was no mean feat considering how hot and sexy she was looking right now, even while doing such a geeky dance. It was so unpopular it wasn't even funny and yet she was pulling it off in a way no one else could, through sheer sex appeal.

When Omi rushed off to do her bidding, Raimundo thought this was the perfect time to get in some time with the sexy maid,

"Hey Darcie... you've got one hell of a costume yourself!" He told her with a smirk as he looked up and down at her sexy body, "Mmm damn girl! You aren't the only girl here dressed like a maid... but hot damn you're the only one who looks anywhere near this good!"

Chase flushed a little bit in annoyance before moving his shirt slightly more to reveal the glitter on his chest,

"Supposed to be one of those Twilight vampires." he told her honestly with a small scowl, "I blame Ashley for this... I wanted to be a traditional vampire but she insisted I had to be some sparkly vampire."

Raimundo smirked and added,

"Yeah I'm the cool one, he's the gay one."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:28 am

Darcie could see with great satisfaction that both boys were watching and liking, it just went to show that perhaps if he had been a little nicer to her then she might be warming up to him. Who wouldn't want to warm up to Chase Young? Even though he was a complete dick, Darcie could not deny the fact that he was a beautiful man and that physically he was a great catch.

Factor in the personality and he was not so great.

Raimundo though was flirting up a storm with her and she thought that it was actually rather appealing to her. His accent made her heart flutter slightly and she hoped that he would stay and talk, but it didn't seem that Chase was going to leave the two of them alone, so she would have to suffer his company as well.

"Thanks Raimundo." she purred, "I thought that I would dress up tonight, Halloween is the night that you get to be someone else for once, and my alter ego just happens to come out as a sexy maid. Its a curse, what can I say?"

Shaking her head Darcie smirked. Twilight vampires were lame, she thought that the book series was lame and she wouldn't pick up the series again if someone paid her.

"Twilight is lame, wearing glitter makes you look like a girl." she teased "The vampires from Anne Rice are where the real sex appeal lies, so, although you score higher Raimundo, still not top marks." Darcie stated with a little grin.

As she looked around for Jack to see if he had arrived yet, Darcie spotted Ashley, glaring at her, and she gulped softly. She was ready to rag her hair out it seemed; "Uh Chase, I think your girlfriend wants you..." Darcie murmured, pointing behind him to where she was giving the trio a death glare.

Looking around for Jack, Darcie pouted softly; "Oh where is he? He said he'd be here ages ago." she hummed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:43 am

Chase was beginning to get the feeling that Darcie was going to be focusing on Raimundo and after all the grief they had been causing each other recently it wasn't too much of a stretch to assume so. This, for some reason, annoyed the hell out of Chase. He didn't like the fact that Raimundo was going to get all of the attention from this loser.

A sexy loser but still a nobody in terms of popularity.

Raimundo, obviously, was loving it though,

"Well I say your alter ego should come out more often! She's one sexy little number!" he told her with a small smirk, "I bet it is a curse... after all, how hard it is to be getting all the boys hard and all the girls jealous!"

Chase growled a little bit at the insinuation that he was hard for Darcie. It was true but she didn't need to think that EVERYONE was getting turned on by her. It wasn't right for him to be turned on by here. Of course when she insulted his outfit he growled slightly,

"Yeah and the gay vampires from Anne Rice are totally not lame right?" he rolled his eyes a little bit, "All vampires are lame... only Dracula was cool."

Chase grimaced when he realised that she was right before waving at both of them half-hearted and making his way over to Ashley for his massive telling off. Raimundo smirked a little bit and moved slightly closer,

"Who you talking about girl?" he teased her with a small smirk, "I'm sure I can keep you company until he arrives right?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:54 am

Darcie blushed a light rose pink when Raimundo continued to flirt with her, she wasn't used to someone so openly being complimentary of her but she was glad that she was getting some experience of flirting right now. She just hoped that this wasn't some cruel joke that he and Chase had decided to set up together, it was something that Chase would do but she didn't know much about Rai.

The fact that Raimundo said that she was getting all the boys hard made her worry her pink lip between her teeth, making it plumper;

"Well I wouldn't say everyone...was like that." she murmured shyly "But those girls can be a right killer you know! Their nails, they can puncture skin some of them they're so long." Darcie laughed, trying to break the tension that had arisen in the small trio.

When Chase promptly had a go at her because she had said that his costume sucked, Darcie merely shut up and decided if he was going to kick off at her she was going to walk away. No way he was going to ruin her night tonight, it was going to be a good time, and Darcie wasn't going to let anything make it otherwise.

As soon as Chase left Darcie sighed and relaxed; "Thank god for that. That guy makes me nervous." she admitted, rubbing the back of her neck "Strange for him to not lay into me about something for a change. Maybe he's took the stick out his ass."

Shrugging her shoulders Darcie grinned; "I'm waiting for my friend Jack, he said he might show up but, its a good half an hour past the time he was supposed to get here so I don't think he's going to show. I'm all yours for the night."

Gently she began to shake her hips faster to the beat of the bass, her hands went to cup her hips to accentuate the movements. Darcie smirked and silently invited Raimundo to come and dance with her. Her hands moved up her body from her hips, over her small waist, gently trailing past her breasts until they were in the air around her head, pumping to the music the same way that everyone else's hands were.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:07 am

Raimundo could see that Darcie was beginning to get into his flirting and he was very happy to see that. Smirking a little bit, he licked his lips as he watched her blushing from his words. He wanted her to blush more but he could tell that she was getting used to his flirting quickly so the blushing wasn't going to be going on for too much longer,

"I'll tell you right now that any guy who says he's not hard for you is either gay or is a liar!" he teased her with a wink before shaking his head, "Now if I were someone else, say, Chase, I might make a comment about you finding the evidence for yourself right in front of you... but I'd never say anything like that I assure you."

Raimundo rolled his eyes at chase, both at the fact that he had a go at Darcie and for the fact that he had to go running over to Ashley to receive a telling off,

"I really don't get it." He admitted, "Why be with someone who spends half their time telling you off for things?"

Smirking a little bit, he moved closer to her,

"His loss, my gain."

As the music changed to a much more modern and bass-filled song, Raimundo smirked a little bit and began to dance up next to her. His latin blood meant that he was actually a very good dancer and soon they were dancing up against each other with perfectly timed movements. Smirking a little bit, he placed his hands on her hips experimentally as he danced up against her, seeing if she liked it and would allow him to continue.
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:18 am

Darcie couldn't help but laugh shyly when she heard that Raimundo not only said that Chase had been hard for her, but that he was as well in a manner, she was so embarrassed that she had caused the guys to become aroused. Sure she wanted Chase to admit to himself that she was beautiful and that he should stop telling her that she wasn't...but she didn't want him to get hard and therefore get in trouble for it.

"Oh of course you wouldn't, you're a gentleman after all." she stated with a soft purr to her voice "Such crudities aren't welcome in polite conversation but...impolite is a completely different area." Darcie whispered huskily into Raimundo's ear as they danced together on the floor.

Shrugging her shoulders, Darcie smiled softly; "I think its nice the way that he puts up with so much for her, they obviously have a reason or a bond to still be together. I hope they manage to work things out between them." she stated sincerely "Maybe then he might be a little bit less crabby and I can relax a little bit."

Darcie gasped softly when she felt Raimundo's hands on her hips, pulling her closer to him and she blushed a soft pink colour but allowed him to hold her like that. Their bodies moved in time together gently bumping and grinding together at points but nothing too heated - not yet anyway.

Placing a hand on Raimundo's shoulder Darcie drew herself closer still, the heat between their bodies kept her blush up but she became more confident in what she was doing. Looking up from under her eyelashes at him, she sensually snaked her hips to and fro, her chest pushing out, then rolling back with the music.

"You're a wonderful dancer Rai." she whispered, her voice was tinged with a husky tone "I'm a little worried that I can't keep up with you."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:28 am

He smirked a little bit. Well she wasn't blushing anymore but for some reason he was more than happy with that! Maybe it was because instead of blushing she seemed to be taken with the idea of flirting with him for all he was worth? He liked that just as much as her blushing to be perfectly honest! Smirking a little bit, he winked at her,

"Of course! I'm a real latin-lover but no reason I can't be a gentleman right?" he teased her with a slow lick of his lips, "Even in the face of one hell of a sexy girl... I can be the gentleman and restrain myself. For now..."

Raimundo smirked a little bit as he pressed his body close against Darcie's,

"I don't care about Chase and Ashley." he told her hotly as he pressed against her, never stopping the dancing he was doing, "I care about the person I'm dancing with... the sexy little chica who's making my pants tighter and tighter..."

His hands were on her hips and he kept them there but they also began to creep round a little bit to touch her ass, testing the waters. If she didn't object then that glorious little ass was going to be his! Smirking a little bit as they pressed up against each other, he purred happily,

"Oh I know you can keep up with me chica..." he teased her lightly before leaning in and whispering hotly into her ear, "Unless I decide I want more from you... in which case you'll have to step up your game..."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:37 am

Darcie couldn't help but feel like she was desperately getting out of her depths here, true she had a boyfriend before but she had never had a relationship as hot as this seemed to be. The heat between them seemed to be growing and threatening to sweep them up with it, Darcie didn't think anything like this would ever happen to her.

She never got flirted with at balls.
She never got the cute guys.
Here she was though, with Raimundo practically hanging off her body and Darcie felt amazing.

"You're not too bad yourself Rai." she murmured softly "It might not be just you that has to restrain themselves from doing something."

When he dismissed everyone else apart from them Darcie thought that it was so incredibly sexy that he just wanted to focus on her. Of course, when he mentioned he was getting harder and harder from what they were doing, Darcie gasped as she felt a rush of her own arousal shoot through her body. She'd never been made to feel this way by a guy she'd just met before.

"Rai..." Darcie murmured softly, her voice tinged with pleasure "We should stop...I, we've only just met." she whispered, but made no effort to stop what she was doing.

The sensation of Raimundo's hands going around her ass made Darcie shiver softly and she allowed him to keep them there, brushing the sides of her. Gently she ran her hands up Raimundo's chest, allowing herself to feel his muscles, although they weren't as large as Chase's they were still impressively attractive. Her hips still moved swiftly with the music, her body almost completely touching Raimundo's as she moved closer, her nose gently nuzzling his neck.

"What more could you want from me?" she asked innocently, into his ear, her soft breath playing against his sensitive skin.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:50 am

Raimundo wanted her.

God, how could Chase ever think Darcie was a loser? With a body this hot, it was a wonder why she hadn't already taken over the school by making all of the teen boys her little lusting slaves! He knew that he would gladly line up to be the first one involved. Her sexy little body was doing things to his that he had never felt so strongly before.

All he wanted to do was have her, to take the hardness that she was giving him and use her soft and hot body to sate his growing lusts,

"Who says we have to restrain ourselves?" he countered in a hot, husky, whisper, "Why should we restrain ourselves when we both want something so very badly?"

She was his and his alone and he would not have anyone else interrupting what was increasingly becoming a private dance. He had been leading her to an alcove throughout this dance and they were getting close to it now,

"Isn't that... half of the thrill?"

With her letting his hands stay near her ass and her hands on his chest, Raimundo lost the battle of wills with himself and squeezed her soft, firm, ass in both of his hands as they danced against each other. Of course when she asked what he could want from him, the first thing he thought about was her soft little lips wrapped around his teenage cock. The next was what her tight, hot, wet, pussy would feel like around it instead.

He shuddered pleasurably and squeezed her ass slightly harder,

"Oh I think you know..." he whispered huskily before gesturing to the alcove with a bench, half hidden by curtains, "Lets talk about it away from other people shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:58 am

Darcie had decided that she wanted to go somewhere more private than in an alcove where people would still be able to see and hear them, she wanted to do some very very sexy things with Raimundo's body after all. She didn't want anyone else to be able to see them and to make her embarrassed with comments the next day.

In the art room now, Darcie had the only key in her possession and locked the door behind her again now the both of them were inside. There were no windows in the room, nothing to worry about. Nobody was going to see.

"Nobody is going to interrupt us now." she whispered softly, her cheeks still heated in a pink blush "I...you're going to need to tell me what you want me to do Rai I...I'm not sure of what to do." Darcie confessed but, went with the motions of her body.

Embracing Raimundo, Darcie wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her lips to his hungrily, she loved the taste of his lips against her own. He tasted like summer, of coconuts and soft spices. Her hands went to his hair and threaded through it as she gently sucked on his bottom lip, slipping her tongue into his mouth to run against his own. Unable to stop a soft groan at the sensation, it sent shivers through her body as the friction from their tongues moving together ran through her.

Backing against one of the art desks, Darcie sat on top of it and wrapped her legs around Raimundo's hips, capturing his erection between their hips and she gently ground herself against him, moaning softly in her own arousal.

"Ah, god Rai..." she breathed sensually "You're so sexy..." Darcie gasped, running her hands underneath his costume's top.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:08 am

Raimundo had been slightly annoyed when she had started to move them away from the alcove... he wanted her and he wanted her now god damn it! He had been contemplating lifting her up onto his shoulder and carrying her back into the alcove but in the end she had told him that she wanted to take him somewhere more private.

He and his straining erection had been very eager to agree.

When she told him that he was going to have to tell her what to do he moaned ever so slightly. A sexy woman this eager for him and she was a virgin who wanted him to take charge? Raimundo literally could not believe his luck. Licking his lips, he purred lustfully at her,

"You're going to do what I say? Good..." he purred before taking one of her hands and placing it against his arousal through his trousers, "Rub at that while I continue exploring your tasty little body..."

Kissing her back just as hungrily as she was kissing him, he moaned into the kiss as their tongues danced against each other magically. Moaning happily, he broke the kiss to tilt her head to the side slightly before kissing and lightly nibbling up and down her body until he was tugging at her earlobe gently with his teeth,

"I want you..." he whisper huskily, "I want to be inside you... I don't care how... I just want to be inside your tight little body..."

With her pressed against the desk his arousal was pressing and rubbing right up on her inner thigh and he loved it. He was getting closer and closer to having his cock rubbing against her own, clothed, arousal,

"You're sexier..." he moaned as one hand reached down to slowly rub her through her panties. He nibbled at her collar bone, "I want you to take my cock out of my trousers... yes... come on Darcie..."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:16 am

Darcie did everything that Raimundo asked her to do. Gasping softly when her hand was pushed against his arousal, softly her fingers explored through his clothes, he was thick and quite long and the sensation of his hardness made her cheeks flush brighter. Rubbing his cock through his trousers as he instructed her, she shivered softly in her own arousal from this action.

Unable to stop herself from mewling in pleasure as Raimundo kissed up and down her body, Darcie keened into his touch, wanting more from him.

"Oh Rai..." she groaned when she heard that he wanted to be inside of her, he wanted to get the pleasure from being in her body and she wanted that same pleasure from the sensation of Raimundo's cock inside of her. Could she really let herself get so carried away though "I love hearing you talk like that, tell me more. Please..." Darcie pleaded breathlessly.

As he placed his hand on her arousal, rubbing, Darcie blushed up at him from her position on the desk, arching her back, and her breasts closer to Raimundo as he pleasured her, Darcie moaned softly;

"Mmm yes...more..." she sighed, closing her eyes in pleasure, as instructed she undid the buttons on Raimundo's trousers, taking his cock out and biting her lip softly as she looked at the thickness, and the length.

Without being told she gently began to pump her hand up and down his shaft, slipping off the desk, Darcie gripped Raimundo's hips with her hands, gently squeezing before she allowed her hot tongue to lick at the head of his cock. Groaning softly at his taste, and the sensation of him throbbing, Darcie looked shyly up at him as she took the tip of his cock into her mouth, her tongue swirling around his head as she covered her teeth and sucked softly.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:24 am

Raimundo didn't want her to stop rubbing at his cock but at the same time he did because he wanted her to take his cock out of there and stroke him properly. He wanted her skin against his own. And that was just for starters to be honest.

Her hands, though soft and smooth, would not be enough for him. He wanted every part of her and he would make sure that he got it, one way or another.

He groaned happily as the way she groaned his name,

"You want to hear more now do you? I think you're a naughty little girl Darcie... getting wetter at hearing what I want to do to your tender body..." he purred huskily into her ear, tugging at her earlobe, "You want to hear how much I want you to suck my hard cock? You want me to moan about how I long to sink inch after inch into your tight little pussy? Is that what you want Darcie?"

Her moans were hypnotising and he found himself moaning in response to her,

"You want more huh?" he moaned huskily to her before sliding her panties to the side and slowly slipping a finger into her soaking wet pussy, "Oh Darcie... so wet for me... you want to cum for me too?"

When she began to stroke his bare cock he moaned contentedly but when she sank to her knees in front of him he could tell what she was going to do and he wanted it to happen! When she licked his cock for the first time he moaned loudly and his cock twitched in appreciation. Soon she was sucking and licking on the head of his cock and his hands were on the back of her head as she made him moan again and again. Unable to wait, he pushed his hips forwards and a few more inches of his cock entered her mouth,

"Oh yeah... fuck yeah... your mouth is so hot and wet..." He moaned happily as he slowly began to rock his hips back and forth, "Yeah... yeah take my hard cock in your mouth Darcie..."
Back to top Go down
Darcie Vane

Darcie Vane

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:30 am

Darcie groaned and nodded her head when Raimundo told her that she was a naughty girl, that she loved hearing what he wanted to do to her body. It was true, she wanted it so badly, to know that she was appreciated and she was sexy enough to drive someone as attractive as Raimundo around the bend in just one night.

Each and every moan that he gave her made her pussy wetter and wetter, she wanted him so badly, she wanted him to pleasure her but first...first she was going to pleasure him with her mouth. Just like he had wanted her to.

The loud moan when she had licked his cock made Darcie whimper softly with his hard dick in her mouth and she sucked appreciatively on his member when he began to talk dirty to her again. She loved hearing him in pleasure! The sensation of his hands on the back of her head made her groan softly, she could tell that he was having to control himself very hard from making her go faster.

Accommodating the extra inches with no problem, Darcie took more and more into her mouth. Swallowing his cock inch by inch until she was brushing the base of his cock, her nose gently pressing against his hair. She swallowed softly around his cock, the sensation and its effects was unknown to Darcie but hopefully he would like the feeling of the constriction around his most sensitive part.

Lashing at his cock with her tongue fiercely, then alternating the speed to a softer one, then back to strong and often again. Darcie groaned loudly and squeezed her hands on his hips and took him all into her mouth again, nuzzling the area just above his cock.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:39 am

Raimundo had to say that right now he was getting the best blowjob of his young life and it was from someone he would not have expected at all! She was one of the last people he would have expected to suck cock so well but she did... she sucked cock like a pro and all he wanted to do was survive the ride until she made him cum!

At the rate she was going it wouldn't take too long.

He moaned loudly as she licked and sucked on his cock like a woman possessed and each action she did was bringing him closer and closer to finishing right in her mouth! Cumming into her mouth and down her throat!

He moaned again as she easily took more of his cock into her mouth,

"Oh yes... yeah... take more of it in... that's it...!" he moaned happily as she worked her head up and down on his cock, "God yes... God Darcie you're so good! Work your tongue... fuck yeah! Keep this up... and I'll cum right inside your mouth!"

He moaned as she tongued his cock faster and faster as she alternated between bobbing her head up and down fast and slowly. Moaning louder, his hand on her head tightened it's grip,

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum in your hot mouth Darcie! Oh god, oh god! I'm cumming!"

Pushing into her mouth fully, he moaned long and loud as he squirted at least six times into her wet little mouth. Moaning softly as he pulled his cock free, he very nearly collapsed,

"Damn... so damn good..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)   Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Ball (Chase, 'Monks', Darcie and Jack)
Page 1 of 1