The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Empty
PostSubject: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:58 am

Jack had no idea why he had been invited to Chase's evil fortress of doom and evil... cats. But he assumed it had something to do with the fact that Wuya was pouting and going on about Chase not needing to find other evil women but instead focus on bringing her back to her full power.

And thankfully it seemed that Chase had no desire to see the evil sorceress brought back to her full power and solid-body.

He whimpered a little bit as his JackBots formed a protective ring around him as he walked through the dozens of growling jungle cats to Chase, who was sitting rather relaxed in his throne-like chair,

"Er hi there Chase!" he greeted the intimidating immortal with a nervous little chuckle, "Any chance you can tell me why you called me over here?"

He grinned suddenly,

"Is it a plan to get rid of those Xiaolin Losers for good?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:07 am

Chase was honestly regretting having invited Spicer here but to be honest none of the other 'villains' were consistent. And it really said something about the quality of the evil side when Jack Spicer was one of your most reliable villains. But the fact was that the boy was relentless in his quest to collect the Shen Gong Wu and did a passable job at annoying and hindering the Xiaolin warriors.

And he had a lot of modern currency and disposable grunts.

And every evil empire needed such things and the one he wished to build would be no different in that regard. But the jungle cats still growled at Jack... they just didn't like him or his robots it would seem. But enough about Spicer... he was waiting on someone he had heard much about. Someone who was unquestionably evil and willing to fight dirty to get the job done.

"Yes Spicer... I have summoned you here today because today we shall welcome a sister in evil. A new partner." he explained, "Raven. A woman with a soul as dark as the feathers of the bird which bares her name. And she will be a perfect ally in evil."

He paused before smirking dangerously,

"With her help... we shall destroy all of the Xiaolin Monks, not just young Omi and his friends! And the shen gong wu... will be all ours."
Back to top Go down
Raven 'The Sweeney' Drake

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:18 am

Raven had been invited to the Citadel of a certain Chase Young, she had heard of him but had never put a whole lot of stock into him, mostly because it was thought that he was a myth. It seemed as though that belief was wrong if the letter that she had received curtosey of a Lion a few days ago was any indication.

It had taken her but a split second to arrive on the doorstep of his palace and she was glad for a change that there was somewhere she would be welcome instead of chased out, or having the police called on her just for the way that she looked.

Many people were under the impression she wasn't the nicest girl just from her looks, so what if she had a hand full of dried blood when she went for a coffee? There was nothing wrong with that, surely? It wasn't like it was fresh or anything.

Entering the little main hall that Young had, Raven looked around, giving an appreciative whistle. The guy sure did have one impressive bit of real estate, a lot nicer than the Asylum she had been living in but then again, it didn't have that homely smell of damp or metallic blood in the air. She supposed the latter she could change though.

"Knock, knock." she hummed as she entered a room with a rather large throne, which made her snark to herself, honestly if that wasn't an over compensation she didn't know what was "You asked to see me, I'm hoping I'm in the right place...the map wasn't especially clear cut. You really should consider giving Google maps permission to locate you. Would be a lot easier."

Looking over the two guys, Raven could tell the red head was nervous and she locked her keen black gaze onto him, a second later she was right in front of his face; "Boo." Raven whispered.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:25 am

Chase had to admit that all the reports about Raven seemed to have missed out the fact that she was a very beautiful woman, even if he sense of style seemed a bit alternative to the modern mainstream. But who was he to comment seeing as he was still wearing his warrior's armour from back just after he left the Xiaolin Monks.

But no reason to change a classic now was there?

His jungle cats growled dangerously at Raven and he calmed them with a mere click of his fingers, making all of them slink away from the people in the room. The humour was... appreciated, if not a little bit unnecessary,

"I have never been visited by the peons at google maps." He smirked slightly, "I am afraid they feared going the same way as the census taker... eaten alive by my jungle cats for daring to arrive at my doorstep without an acceptable reason."

He smirked a little bit,

"I see you have discovered the endless amusement that can come from tormenting Spicer here... it is something I never tire of." he admitted before smirking, "Now Raven... have you thought about my offer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:32 am

Raven hummed softly, she could tell, and did appreciate that Chase was looking her over, however...Raven did not swing that way. Although she was happy that men still found her attractive that was not the audience that she was currently trying to appeal to, so, perhaps she could find someone else he could attract his attention towards?

God knows it might become a problem if it fixed too much on herself. The images alone made her feel a slight queasy, besides, he reminded her of Briony just a little too much to be comfortable.

"He does seem to be a source of endless amusement, I will have so much fun with him later on." she purred with a wink "I have thought about your offer, and seeing as my conflicts are now over, I do not see why I couldn't lend a hand in helping you out...if you made it interesting for me."

As Raven's phone rang out, she blinked and picked it out her trench coat pocket, looked at the caller ID and grinned.

"Just one seconds guys." she stated, holding a finger up to Chase and Jack before she flipped open the phone and grinned "Hi Char, yeah you got my message?"

"Yeah Raven I did! But I seriously can't find this guy on Google maps I've been wandering around in these mountains for a good half an hour!"

"I know he's not on Google maps, just try apparating here that's what I did." she smirked

"So..."

"So what?" Raven asked with a frown

"Is he really as cute as you said he is? Or were you just fibbing to get me to go with you? Because I have clients I need to take care of, the work load is piling up and a trip to Japan minus hot guys is not what I needed!"

"Just hurry up and get here." Raven sighed as she closed the phone over, ending the call.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:37 am

Charlotte had been invited by Raven to come to the meeting this evil guy had invited her to. Apparently he was hot and that was the real reason why she was going, that and Raven had also invited Senium and she thought it would be a cool thing for the three of them to all do together, they hardly ever got to go out as a three they were all so busy.

What she did not expect was this guy to be off the satellite! How was she supposed to get there now?! She could even feel her heels breaking, these were brand new!

Deciding that she was going to apparate there like Raven suggested, Charlotte closed her eyes, invisioned the place and sure enough, she was standing right outside. She probably should have done that an hour or so ago, it would have saved a lot of time.

As she straightened out her oversized green shirt, Charlotte pulled down her leather shorts a little bit, fixed her tights which had stocking designs printed on them, checked her hair and walked in ready to meet the supposed hunk. As soon as she saw him well wow, Raven had not been lying he was bloody gorgeous.

"Hi, hope you don't mind Raven invited me along. I'm her friend Charlotte, I'm interested in joining up too." she smiled brightly before taking note of the other albino in the room "Ah cool! I've never met another albino, rocking it." she winked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:35 am

So what if this woman was sexy and scary?

He was Jack Spicer! Super Evil Boy Genius! And he would not be intimidated by her!

"AH!" he screamed girlishly when she appeared suddenly in front of him, her scary looking eyes locked right on his own, "GAHAHA! Don't hurt me!"

Okay so maybe he had lost a little bit of composure, and Chase's comments stung, but he was still an Evil Boy Genius and he demanded respect. So, despite his survival instincts screaming at him, he grinned happily at the gothic woman,

"I'm Jack Spicer! Super Evil Boy Genius!" he introduced himself before grinning slightly wider as he thought about something, "Well since you'll be joining the team... I'll get your jacket!"

He clicked his fingers (totally not trying to imitate how cool Chase looked when getting his jungle cats to do his bidding) and a JackBot appeared with a fresh 'team evil' jacket for the woman, which it presented to her,

"Remember, it's machine wash only!"

As soon as the second woman arrived, Jack was certain that his heart had stopped. She was beautiful! And she was obviously going way over the top with the gothic theme... like him with his makeup... WAR PAINT. He grinned and gave her a thumbs up,

"Cool gothic make-up! You look super pale!" he congratulated her before hearing her properly and sweatdropping, "Hey! It's just war paint!"
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 6:44 am

So all he had to do was make this interesting for her and she would join the side of evil? Well Chase didn't like to brag but he thought that his lifestyle was unique but he was sure that she would get some amount of amusement from the ongoing fight with the Xiaolin Monks. Smirking a little bit, he gestured to Jack,

"If you were to aid us in our fights then I would offer Jack for your amusement. Do with him as you will." he told her before smirking, "Besides... with the shen gong wu, I'm sure you'll find something to interest you greatly."

She... was on a mobile phone.

Chase growled in annoyance and grabbed Jack by the collar, pulling him in close to growl loudly in the whimpering boy's face,

"What did I tell you about setting up phone signal boosters up around my mountain?" He hissed before throwing the boy back onto his ass, "Pathetic."

Another one? And this one too seemed to be an attractive one. In a burst of speed, Chase appeared in front of Charlotte, having moved at a speed too fast for anyone in the room to follow. He smirked a little bit as he circled her,

"Yes I can see you would be a very useful ally..." he smirked and when he was behind her he leant in and whispered, "Little tigress..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:15 am

Charlotte pouted softly when she heard that the boy, Jack was in fact not albino it was irritating that she had gotten something so completely wrong while she was trying to make a good impression on the guys! Despite that she thought that it would have been interesting to meet another Albino she never had done before and it put her out just a little bit.

"Ah my bad." She whispered the pout still firmly in place "I was just excited to meet another albino I didn't mean to offend you or anything. It's really cool war paint." Charlotte complimented with a bright smile on her lips.

To be honest she didn't know what Ravens game was, why was she interested in helping out these people when they sure didn't seem to be her normal type of people she would help out. They weren't busty ladies nor were they people she was close to already.

There must be something else behind her motive but she wasn't going to let Chase or Jack onto that fact.

As soon as Chase approached her, rather suddenly, Charlotte felt her throat running dry. He was even sexier up close when she could see all of him and know for sure that he had no faults or flaws in his appearance. That must mean his personality sucked otherwise she didn't know why he was single still.

The little tigress comment made her heart swoon a little bit.

Yup, definitely lock up your daughters material.

"W-well I'm certainly useful in a fight if that's what you mean. I can be quite a tigress on occasion." She blushed gently before regaining some composure and flirting back "Only for the right people though, you still have to convince me you're one of those right people."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:31 am

Chase completely ignored the little back and forth between Spicer and this new woman, Charlotte, and instead focused on the woman herself. But she wasn't always a woman... sometimes she was a cat. A tiger. Or other people it seemed!

The nose of his true form never lied.

He smirked a little bit when he noticed the effect that he was having on her. He liked having this kind of effect on women who were as attractive as this Charlotte was,

"That's not what I meant and we both know it." he teased her with a wink, "You are capable of transforming into a tigress... it is quite a powerful skill young lady..."

He purred as he continued to circle her,

"So what kind of person in the right person hmm?" he smirked and licked his lips, "Someone who peaks your interest... what must a man do to see you in your other form?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 7:55 am

Raven looked at the little albino child as he gave her the jacket, blinking a little bit Raven decided that she was going to put it on. It was very warm and very nice actually, leather if she thought so correctly so she wasn't about to just throw it away even though it would seem in her character to just to be a complete asshole.

She was not a complete asshole.

Raven might be unhinged sometimes but she knew a quality jacket when she wore one.

"Thank you new plaything." she grinned with a little wink "Although I have no need for these artefacts that you offer, my interest is piqued by receiving new playthings from this experience. I can't wait to see what happens when I combine my art with you."

Grinning wickedly, Raven stroked the black ring on her wedding finger. It was hardly a wedding ring but, it was something just as valuable and important. Her necromancer ring. It would be interesting to see how her new toy would take being raised from the dead, she was getting quite good at it now and he shouldn't be any different.

"So I guess I accept your proposal, subject to being given more than one person with which to play, I believe this mans fine taste in jackets will save him for now." Raven purred.

Overlooking the flirting going on between Charlotte and Chase, Raven smirked, girl did always know how to drive them wild without even trying. She knew she'd probably be in Chase's bed by tonight if not earlier, if that's what she wanted that is. Charlotte could be a vindictive little snake when she needed to be.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:01 am

Charlotte blushed softly when Chase continued to circle her, he was certainly getting a good look but she didn't mind, she was getting a good look in return as her eyes locked onto his form as he moved around her body. It was strange but she felt as if he was eyeing her up for something, what she wasn't sure yet but she hoped that it was something pleasing as opposed to painful, you never could tell with men like these.

"How can you tell that?" she gasped softly, surprised that he could tell that about her without having even met her before, and she was certain that Raven had not told him "Hey not just a tigress but anyone, it's lame to just transform into one thing when there's a whole world of creatures and people out there just waiting for me."

With a little wink Charlotte transformed into the tiger that he was asking her to, but it was a snow white tiger, with black stripes and soft red eyes. Gently she padded over to Raven and rubbed her head against her leg, asking for her to play with her ears as she so enjoyed when she was in kitten form.

"Smaller." Raven merely commanded, so with a little growl Charlotte transformed into a snow white kitten which Raven picked up in her hands to stroke, before depositing her back on the floor so that she could transform back.

"Although I can do other people and creatures, cat's are my specialty." Charlotte informed "If you want to see more you're going to have to show me some of your moves too you know, tit for tat and all that." she teased with a little grin, she wanted to see what this guy could do, maybe Raven was after his power? If he was powerful enough that was.
Back to top Go down
Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:13 am

Jack had to admit that he rather liked the fact that Raven took the jacket he offered her with barely even a whisper of complaint. It was nice that someone would just accept these little things he made for the people on his team. And it sure beat the hell out of having the hell beaten out of him by Chase that was for damn sure. After all, he had done Chase a favour by making sure that this dank little cave got mobile phone reception!

He grinned happily at the fact that it fitted Raven perfectly... before his expression fell at the new name she had for him.

Just slightly better than half of the things that Wuya had called him to be perfectly honest,

"Hey I have a name you know." he pouted a little bit, "I'm Jack Spicer!"

So he looked like an albino? Well that could be taken as either a good or a bad thing. Bad because he was close to an albino and good because that meant his war paint was working in making him look pale and deathly.

Of course all of this was forgotten when Charlotte transformed twice.

"Do it again!" he declared with a happy little clap, "Again come on! Turn into a fluffy kitty again! I always wanted a kitten..."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:21 am

Chase loved the nickname that Raven had given Spicer so much that he was in a rather generous mood when she asked about what people she could have to do her strange experiments with her powers. He hummed a little bit before shrugging a little bit,

"For your services you will be the one who decides the fates of each Xiaolin Monk we defeat." he told her with a small bow, "My gift to you... will be their lives and their souls. Do enjoy it now won't you?"

He grinned a little bit when she asked him how he had known that she could turn into a tiger. Well the truth was that his true form's nose had been able to pick out the scent. But that would require showing his true form and he was in no hurry to show that just yet. So he went with a bit of a half truth and clicked his fingers. The jungle cats came closer... before transforming into their warrior forms,

"Let's just say I have some experience with making the transformation for others."

Humming a little bit, he watched her display of shape-shifting with a small smirk,

"Very interesting." he admitted with a small smirk, "Very useful technique you have there my dear."

When she asked for him to show some of his moves he smirked a little bit. Now should he show them him true power? Mmm... okay he would have to now. Smirking, he said nothing for a second... before he suddenly changed into his true, monstrous, form in less than a second,

"I too can transform." he declared, his voice deeper and much stronger, "This is the form I received as punishment... for drinking a special soup and gaining the power of true immortality!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:31 am

Raven looked at the Spicer boy and smirked, he did have a name and she knew it but she was going to have a lot of fun riling him up with the fact that she wasn't going to call him by his name. It would be funny to see how he would take it, and for how long he would take it as well, before he manned up and started to tell her to shove it.

Might be a while before he manned up...looking at him.

"I am well aware that you have a name, I am just making a conscious effort not to call you by it." she stated with a small smirk on her lips "Problems, plaything?"

The reaction to Charlotte turning into a kitten was expected and she liked the fact that they were appreciating her friend, especially Chase because if he didn't Charlotte might just kill her for bringing her here without any chance of sex at all. She had become rather the little kitten in the bedroom if what she said was true.

With a liking for older men.

Of course when Chase turned into his true form, Raven blinked at Charlotte. Might put a spanner in the works with the whole beastiality thing.

"Well how lovely." Raven smirked "You could have just gotten a philosophers stone you know...keeps you young and living forever as long as you drink from it...less of the scales and bad breath." she taunted as she crossed her arms over her chest. Probably his chance of sex had just dropped to nil.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:36 am

Charlotte laughed happily when the bridges seemed to be built between her and Jack after she turned into a kitten, what the powers of cute could do! It astounded her! When he asked her to transform again, and seeing as he was soon to become Raven's play thing she decided that she would indulge him and with a little bow, transformed back into her kitten form.

Trotting over to him, Charlotte mewed up at Jack, her body was small but it was very furry and soft to the touch if he were to pick her up to stroke her.

As soon as she had transformed back to normal Charlotte smiled brightly at Chase;

"Ah so you must have magic as well then? Are you a shapeshifter like me because that would be great we could even train together perhaps I need to be a whole lot quicker with me ch-" she began, hoping that they would get the chance to train together, she might even get to see Chase topless for all she knew!

And then he transformed into a dragon, and told her he actually was, part dragon.

Oh dear.

Sweatdropping a little bit Charlotte laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her head, not thinking that mentioning an alternate method was a good thing to do right now.

"Ur...well...awesome." she stated with a nervous smile "So you're part dragon, ur...great."
Back to top Go down
Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:51 am

Jack didn't like this anymore! There was some super scary evil and sexy woman telling him that he was her plaything now! And he had the strangest feeling it wasn't going to be the kind of playing he'd done when he was a kid. He had the strangest feeling that it was going to involve lots of pain.

Kind of like every other day of his life since meeting Wuya really.

He swallowed a little bit and whimpered slightly girlishly,

"N-no problems..." he told her, lying through his teeth before raising a hand, "But if I may make a suggestion about nicknames... how about Jackpot Spicer? Come on... it's punny!"

Charlotte was hot when she was a human.

When she was a tiger she was scary!

And when she was a fluffy little kitten she was cute!

And right now she was a fluffy little kitten and she was nuzzling his leg! Ignoring the fear he felt for Raven, Jack picked Charlotte up delicately and scratched her gently behind the ears,

"Such a cute little kitty..."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:00 am

Chase frowned a little bit and growled deeply in his chest.

It seemed that the two of them had not been as accepting as he had once thought they might be. Very well. It didn't matter to him in the end. He was long since past caring what others thought of him after centuries of being treated like a monster. He clicked his tongue in annoyance,

"A philosopher's stone is for the weak. Reliance on something outside of yourself is a weakness that a martial artist of my calibre cannot afford to have." he declared as he assured his regular form... shirtless now, "It is just a secondary form."

When Charlotte reacted to his form he sighed a little bit. A fellow shape-shifter and even she couldn't see him as anything other than a dragon. He shook his head in annoyance,

"I have the ability to change into a dragon-like creature." he raised an eyebrow, "You change into a tiger... are you a cat?"

He shook his head a little bit,

"Why would you join our team dear Charlotte? Power I can offer you? The vast sums of money that Spicer can offer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:06 am

Raven looked at the little trainwreck of a situation going on here between Chase and Charlotte and hoped that they would manage to sort it out, Charlotte would probably bend to Chase in the end as she always did to stronger guys. Somehow she thought that they were undeniably attractive when most of the time they were just assholes.

She would look out for her friend though, and kept an eye on the dragon.

"Alrighty then." she stated with a roll of her eyes "Just insult our culture, that's the way to get us on your side."

Threading her arm around Charlotte's waist she smirked lightly at the two boys, in the end Charlotte would always come back to be with her no matter what happened with them. Bro's before Ho's and what not. Although she was looking forwards to tormenting the Spicer boy some more, he seemed as if he was becoming quite smitten with her Charlotte as well.

Not like she didn't expect it.

"I happen to think that Jackpot Spicer is not a good nickname, and it's a little bit long winded don't you think for a nickname? But why don't you keep thinking of one, if I like it better than plaything, I'll use it instead." she purred with a little wink.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:14 am

Unbelievably happy when Jack picked her up and began to stroke her behind the ears, Charlotte wiggled them and her chest began to vibrate heavily with her purrs as she felt the pleasurable feelings from his touch beginning to work their way through her body.

Eventually though she did hop down and turn back human, it wasn't good for conversation to be a cat and only able to purr and meow.

"You're really good at stroking cats Jack, do you have one as a pet?" she asked with a bright smile "I don't think I've been that relaxed after a stroking for a long time. You'll have to do it again."

Charlotte blinked a little bit at the harsh way that Chase decided to speak to her and she frowned at him her red eyes sparking a little bit as she did so. She didn't like the fact that she was being chided here because he had told her he was cursed to be a dragon for eternal life, all of the things she knew that turned people immortal were evil. Or cursed. Therefore, this was most likely not a good thing that had happened to Chase.

"Well no it doesn't mean that but...you said it was a curse." she stated with a little pout "Curses aren't good things right? I guess I don't understand it like you do, I thought it was more like a werewolf situation, you don't choose when you transform and you don't have control over what you do when you are in your other form. Sorry if I got that wrong but I've never heard of a soup that makes you immortal before."

Gently resting her head on Raven's shoulder as she pulled her close Charlotte smiled gently;

"Nah I've got enough money and I'm not interested in power. I'm here because Raven is, and hopefully Senium too but she's probably busy." she stated with a soft smile "We stick together."
Back to top Go down
Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:28 am

Jack pouted a little bit when Raven told him that she didn't think that his 'jackpot spicer' nickname was a good one. Why was it that everyone always said that? It was obvious that it was a damn fine nickname! It was witty, it allowed him to stay close to his real name and it suggested that he was a lucky guy and he liked to think that he was!

He wasn't deaf after spending time with Wuya after all.

"Hey... I happen to think that Jackpot Spicer is a great nickname!" he told her with a big pout, "I don't want to be called plaything... it's not cool! It might as well be... Toy or something like that!"

He blushed a little bit when Charlotte returned to her sexy human form after having been purring in his hands in her cute kitten form. God that was confusing, to be changing emotions that fast! He chuckled a little bit,

"You think I'm good at that?" he asked, blushing at the compliment, "Gee thanks Charlotte..."

He shook his head sadly,

"I had a cat... but Katnape turned her against me. Made her hate me..."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:36 am

Raven thought she had insulted their culture? An imagined slight if ever there was one. He shook his head,

"I offer no insult to your culture Raven. I offer insult to the stone and it's influence over its users." He told her, amending his statement seeing as she had obviously taken it as some kind of personal attack. Though how he had done that he would never know, "No offence to you or to people you know was meant."

He turned to Charlotte with a small smile,

"Of course it was a curse at first... but as with all curses, you can turn them into a gift with the right effort and time. And I have been cursed like this for over a thousand years." he admitted with a small smirk, "Originally it was as you said but now... now I control the beast and not the other way around. I am prone to anger in said form... but there is no one in control of me other than myself."

He blinked a few times,

"You would fight, risking your life, for Raven and her allies?" He smiled warmly and bowed his head, "This is honourable young Charlotte. And this Senium... she would be interested in joining as well you say?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:54 am

Charlotte pouted softly when she heard that Jack had a cat but some one had made it hate him, they didn't sound like a very nice person that was for sure! But she was going to apologise for the horrible bitchiness of her fellow cat-like person by offering her own cute kitty services to Jack should he ever need a warm fuzzy cuddle.

"Well I'll happily be your kitty whenever you need some furry comforting." she smiled brightly "I can be a tiger cub too if you need a slightly bigger kitten hug." Charlotte grinned with a little wink.

The pout was back however when Raven whisked Jack away to go and show him her art, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek and a series of reassuring words, Charlotte was left standing in the middle of the large intimidating room with the sexily intimidating Chase Young. Who seemed to be opening up to her a little bit.

"That must have taken a lot of effort." she whispered softly "A lot of willpower, I admire that. I'm sorry I was so quick to judge, it was wrong of me. Can we just pretend that never happened?" Charlotte asked, sticking her tongue out playfully and exposing her tongue piercing.

Nodding her head Charlotte smiled gently;

"Well yeah, they're like my sisters. I'd do anything for them, have done in the past too. We just got out of a war ourselves." she stated letting Chase know a little bit more about her backstory as well as she had some time with him alone "We won but, barely, I guess I kind of let the side down with my weakness for bad guys..." Charlotte admitted with a sheepish grin, looking over Chase's bare chest with a soft blush on her cheeks "With uhm...toned bodies, anyway! Am I okay to stay for the night, I kind of want to explore the area some more but, my feet are killing me."

Rolling her eyes a little at the fact the sexy Russian was often thought of as the pretty one, Charlotte smiled softly;

"Ah yeah, Senium will join up as long as you pay her. She's an assassin and a good one so her time costs a lot...but she's excellent, and she's the 'pretty one'."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:06 am

Chase got the impression that Jack being taken away to see some of Raven's 'art' was a bad thing from the pity that Charlotte was giving the weak male. Not to mention Raven seemed to be smiling a rather deranged smile. All of this did not bode well for Spicer and, honestly, Chase couldn't care less about the fake of the weak man.

Let him die for all Chase cared.

When she commented on the amount of effort it would have taken Chase to wrest control from the beast he smiled a little bit and lied easily,

"It was a long time ago, I don't remember it very clearly." he lied to her smoothly, "I shouldn't have thought it took too much out of me when I realised the best ways to do it. It's a reasonable worry so you have offered no offence."

He smiled a little bit,

"A sisterhood. A wonderful thing to be a part of I am sure." he told her before humming a little bit and giving her a sly wink, "I'm guessing you were not a 'bad' person in this war? You say you were distracted by the attractive enemies?"

He chuckled a little bit and shook his head,

"I may like to hire here but I'm sure her title is not justly earned." he glanced at her before adding, "You're obviously the pretty one."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:13 am

Charlotte smiled softly when he said that she hadn't offended him with what she had said, she hoped that she hadn't offended him. Chase had been nothing but nice to them now that they were on the same side and she hoped that they would be able to train together still. It would be a lot different to training with her father she was sure, it would be sexier for one thing!

Getting all sweaty and hot with Chase...mhm...

"Ah no, there was no good and bad. It was a war between two countries, Britain and Germany. We had a difference of opinion they couldn't settle politically so we duked it out, Britain won." she stated with a grin "But I made great friends with Raven and Senium in the process so, some good things came out of it."

Of course he picked up on the fact she had a weakness for attractive hunky bad guys; "I was, unfortunately. I think I have certain weaknesses for big arms, sexy eyes and long hair. So, this time I'll stay on the bad side so I wont get into trouble when I begin to form an attraction, no cross side relationships."

Blushing softly Charlotte bit her lip and looked up at Chase; "Thanks Chase." she murmured softly "So uhm, about that room? Do I get my own or do I have to share yours?" Charlotte asked with a little cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next