The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chase Young

Chase Young

This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:24 am

Chase had to admit that he was enjoying the attention that Charlotte was giving him. And she was giving him attention. He could see the way she was eyeing him up like he was a piece of meat and he was alright with that considering he had been doing pretty much the same thing to her to be honest. And she looked damned good from what he could see.

But he would not act yet... not until he was sure she wanted him.

When she explained more about the war he hummed a little bit,

"The worst kind of war it has to be said. But at least your country survived it. A lot of countries involved in such wars do no survive." he told her before smirking a little bit, "Yes out of the ashes you found something that was worth it."

He smirked a little bit and flexed his muscles slightly. Just enough to make it look natural and not at all like he was flexing to try and catch her attention,

"Yes well if you were to start a relationship with someone here and now... no one would have a problem with it." he assured her with a sly wink, "No matter who it was that you desired."

He grinned a little bit at the idea of sharing a room with her before smirking slightly,

"I will give you my chambers." he told her as he gestured for her to follow him, "I sleep for less than an hour a night so they would be all yours."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:32 am

Charlotte felt...good talking to Chase about herself, about the things she'd been through in the war and such. It was nice to share it with someone and she was just so very glad that he seemed to be interested in what she had to say. It wasn't like she was going to be put off if he wasn't so polite, but it was lovely that he was being so attentive to what she was saying, perhaps it was the maturity that made him like this?

"Have you been in many wars and such Chase? Or is this one very much a constant battle, it seems like it could be." she stated with a small smile "Whatever do you do to relax, after all this time it must get really tiring to be fighting the same fight?" she asked, wanting to know a little more about the dragon lord.

Unable to stop herself from glancing at Chase as he flexed for her, Charlotte felt a pleasurable warmth spread through her. No way was she letting Senium have this one, she got the hot island guy, she could have the hot shapeshifter. The way that his hair glinted in the lights of the underground citadel as they walked made her ever more conscious of how out of her league he was.

"No I don't think anyone would have a problem, anyway, even if they did, they could just take a running jump couldn't they?" she asked with a sly smirk "I've grown accustomed to not caring about others opinions of me and what I do."

Blushing when Chase said she would share his room, Charlotte shyly followed him, her hips sashaying nicely from side to side, her waist very petite in relation to what lay above, and of course below. Secretly she wondered which Chase would prefer, and therefore which she should play up.

"Are you...are you sure?" she asked softly, giving him the classic 'Char Kitty Gaze of Cuteness' "You can always kick me out of the room for the hour you need it."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:45 am

Chase shrugged a little bit when she asked about the wars,

"I have been in most of them I must admit. They relieved the boredom that came with being immortal." he admitted, "I challenged every strong warrior I came across... and beat them all. My jungle cats are my defeated, and enslaved, foes. As you can see... there are hundreds of them in total."

She was looking.

Of course he wanted her to look but the fact that she was actually looking made him smirk slightly at his success. He had wanted to grab her attention and he thought he might have just done it here. Smirking slightly, he couldn't resist giving her a wink when her eyes finally made it back up to his own,

"Eyes up Charlotte." he teased her with a smirk and another wink before he continued, "Yes that is the way to do it. Do what you want and what you need to do. That way no one can control you."

He smirked a little bit and glanced back over his shoulder as he lead he to his room. She was moving her hips nicely... it was just a shame that she was BEHIND HIM! If he had been behind her he would have very much enjoyed the view but right now he was leading her and she was following him so it was impossible for him to look,

"I am sure." he told her without a second's hesitation before smirking and teasing her, "And if I want to spoon for an hour?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:54 am

Charlotte blinked a little bit when she saw that all of the cats around the evil lair were in fact people who Chase had transformed, it was amazing that he had managed to defeat and capture so many of the warriors throughout time and she was sure that he must like cats...therefore there was no reason why he wouldn't like her cat forms which she was often in.

"Wow, that sure is a lot of fallen enemies." she stated in surprise "You must actually put those muscles to good use when you put your mind to it then." Charlotte teased softly with a little cheeky wink as she focused her attention back on Chase.

Perhaps she was being a little too obvious? When Chase called her out Charlotte's face grew bright red and she hoped that he wouldn't mind her looking, of course she would give him ample time to look at her when she could. She was trying to do it now but if she walked ahead of him she had no idea where she was going!

"Stop flexing your muscles to make me look then Chase." she purred "Anyone would think that you wanted to make me stare at you, maybe I should return the favour and let you stare at me."

The suggestion of spooning made Charlotte's heart spike in happiness, Chase, spooning with her, how amazing!

"I wouldn't be adverse to such an activity, I think I might actually get you to sleep for more than one hour as well, I've been told I'm remarkably comfortable as a pillow or huggable blanket." she stated with a grin as they entered a large bedroom, Charlotte managed to push her way in front of Chase so he could see her hips moving properly now as she bent down to admire the pieces of furnature in the room.

"Its lovely in here, truly amazing." she murmured "And such a massive bed for only one hour a day."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:05 am

Chase admitted that he had done the theme of having his enemies as minions to death some hundred or so years ago. He had far too many jungle cats now to be honest. But thankfully they didn't need to eat anything seeing as they were all technically immortal as he was. He smirked a little bit,

"Yes well they are not just for show." he teased her right back, "I am a master of dozens of martial arts after all... my body is a weapon, not a sculpture."

Yes he had caught her and yes she knew about it! And the result was a delightful little blush that Chase honestly wanted to see more of. Licking his lips a little bit, he couldn't resist smirking to himself at seeing her blushing at his words and actions,

"Why would I deprive you of something you obviously enjoy?" He teased right back at her before grinning slightly, "If the opportunity presented itself I would take advantage of it."

She seemed to have taken his idea to heart and he found himself enjoying the idea of spooning with her. Of course such thoughts were replaced by others when she pushed in front of him so his entire focus instead went onto her ass. He licked his lips a little bit,

"Yes well... I used to sleep more." He admitted sheepishly, "It came with greater martial arts understanding."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:13 am

Charlotte smirked softly when she heard Chase saying that his body was a weapon and not just for show, of course Charlotte's body was entirely for show seeing as she didn't really use her body for fighting she used her magic. So she liked to be able to perfect her body as much as she could which meant also ensuring that it was impeccably clothed at all times.

"That is where we differ, my magic is my weapon so I am free to make my body as sculpture like as I feel like doing." she stated with a little purr "There isn't very much strength in these hands of mine but they're useful for other purposes."

The fact that Chase seemed to like her blush made Charlotte think that he probably liked the idea of a more innocent her, so perhaps she should change her approach to reflect that? Deciding it would be the better idea, Charlotte took a perch on his bed and gently bounced on it. It had a nice firm mattress and didn't squeak.

"Ah what a lovely bed." she sighed contentedly "A nice firm mattress and it doesn't squeak...a nice break from my one at home which squeaks every time I roll over."

Chase seemed to be very much into his martial arts, she couldn't say that she enjoyed them at all but it would be interesting to watch him spar with someone else. It would be like that film, the Karate Kid but in real life and more dangerous.

"Do you have things you need to do, or would you like to stay a while longer and book in your spooning slot with me?" she asked with a cheeky grin on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:22 am

Chase's body was something that he was proud of and rightfully so. He had honed it to perfection before he even became immortal. And with that shift in power? He had only had time to perfect perfection so that he was ripped and in the best of ways too. Smirking a little bit, he took the time to openly look over her sculpture of a body,

"Oh I can see you have taken great pains to sculpture your body to this vision of loveliness." he agreed with a smirk before raising an eyebrow, "I suppose the tasks were a soft and warm hand would be best...?"

Chase enjoyed making her blush due to the way it showed he still had some experience on her because of his age. But he had seen from her shapely ass and large breasts that she was a fully grown adult. Her conversational skills had proven she was a woman of culture and education too. But boy did he love that blush on such a killer body,

"Yes, all the better for bouncing on." he teased her with a small wink before getting closer to her and whispering, "But any bouncing has to involve me... understand little tigress?"

He smirked a little bit and shook his head,

"I should do some exercises before bed but right now I think I'd like to book my spooning slot..." he smirked a little bit, "Is right now too soon or something? I'm looking forward to the sensation of your body against mine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)   This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is evil. Girls love evil things! (Jack, Chase, Char, Raven and Senium)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2