The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally) Empty
PostSubject: You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally)   You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:25 am

Jack was a little bit nervous.

He had a woman in his lab... and for once he wasn't talking about a long-dead sorceress, an annoying cat-obsessed girl or some equally annoying Xiaolin monk girl.

But there was an actual woman in his lab with him!

Admittedly she was here because she was helping him with his dream of world domination but still. She had her work station set up just a little distance away from his own so he was easily able to keep an eye on her as she worked. And with all the bending over she seemed to be doing to conduct her work... well let's just say that Jack had long since decided he needed a robot on hand with a tissue at all times.

He glanced at Ally as he tinkered with his new Robo-Jack,

"Hey Ally..." he called out to her, a little bit nervous, "You got like a er.... you know... boyfriend or anything? I mean you were working at a bar, plenty of men would be looking I'd say right?"

Almost immediately he wanted to hit his head against the wall for being so stupid,

"Ah... that came out wrong. Sorry I'm just a little distracted..."

By Ally's ass.

And her boobs.

And her legs.

And plump lips.

Okay... he was distracted by just about all of Ally.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally)   You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:36 am

Ally had been happy here with Jack, she had a lab set up and everything for what she was ready to start her chemical weapon developments. She had even been able to try and incorporate the things she was making into some of Jack's robots to make them even deadlier than they had been before which was a feat in itself she thought.

Looking over at him tinkering away made her smile softly and she thought that he really was lovely. Although he was more than a little bit crazy sometimes she knew that he was nice deep down, despite the fact he wanted to conquer the world and force everyone to submit to his awesome technological power.

When he called out to her she pushed her glasses up her nose and smiled happily at him;

"No, no boyfriend, not recently anyway." she stated with a soft smile "I had a girlfriend but we broke up a few weeks ago, apparently I was too much for her sexually, she couldn't handle me." Ally grinned with a wiggle of her eyebrows "Wasn't anything serious though."

Laughing softly, Ally shook her head and placed her hand on her hip, looking at Jack with a playful smirk on her lips;

"No its okay, you're right I did have a lot of drunk guys around me, but they never grabbed my attention. What about you? You have some evil queen lined up for you?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

PostSubject: Re: You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally)   You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:49 am

Jack had to admit that he was loving being in the same working environment with her. Her personality was just something he could never clash with (unlike every other evil partner he had worked with) and she added a light hearted air to the lair that he had never been able to create, either on his own or with any of his other partners.

She was by far the most attractive too.

God damn it! Could his teenage mind not focus on something other than fantasies of having sex with her beautiful and sexy partner in evil science?!

Apparently not.

Her answer... oh God her answer! Jack immediately turned bright red and it took three JackBots to keep him from being launched into the air by the power of the blood shooting out of his nose. As the robot wiped it up he blushed and managed to stutter out a question,

"Y-you and an-another woman?" he asked her incredulously, his blush nuclear in proportion, "I... I am... oh my..."

Another trickle of blood down from his nose.

He chuckled a little bit nervously as he tried to hide his nerves. And only succeeding in doing the exact opposite he realised,

"Oh yeah! I've got lines and lines of..." he paused before shaking his head a little bit, "Honestly I've got no one. I mean I haven't ever met anyone who would ever be interested in me."
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally)   You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:01 am

Ally blinked when she saw Jack going bright red and he started to have a nose bleed, he seemed to have a lot of them and she was sure he should go to the doctor about getting something to help him out but he seemed less than keen on the idea. Frowning softly, she walked over to him, her hips gently swaying as she did so, her cut of Levi shorts cooling her down in the heat of the underground room.

Taking out a tissue, she gently dabbed at his nose to wipe up a little trail of blood that was still trickling down from his nose.

"Are you alright Jack?" she asked softly "You seem to be getting a lot of these lately, I told you, you should go to the doctor about this."

When he asked her about what she meant about her with another woman, Ally didn't think that he would be the type to actually care whether she liked girls or not but maybe she had gotten Jack wrong? Maybe he just didn't think she was the type though...?

"Yes me and another woman, she was ginger actually like you." she smiled, threading her fingers through his hair playfully "I think its such a lovely hair colour, so vibrant."

Hearing that nobody was interested in Jack at all, Ally frowned and wanted to give him a large hug, but she didn't, she wanted to make sure that she supported him in the right ways.

"Don't say such things Jack. I like you very much, we get along really well. Maybe living here isn't the best for you...you know get out and meet some new people. I know a few lovely ladies who might be interested."
Back to top Go down
Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

PostSubject: Re: You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally)   You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:13 am

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

JESUS CHRIST!

Look at those hips! Those were the kind of hips that Jack's teenage mind had imagined clinging onto desperately while in the middle of a heated session. Those were the type of hips he imagined hugging as he had long legs over his shoulders and his head in a woman's lap.... he watched a lot of things since he had a lack of parental supervision.

His blush didn't go down as she dabbed at his blood with a tissue,

"Bu huh whu wuh bah..." he muttered incoherently. One of the JackBots nearby perked up and supplied, "Master Jack says that it is of no fault of his own. He blames outside variables."

Now Jack had nothing wrong with a woman being with another woman. That wasn't the issue. The issue was that it was HOT AS HELL! He blushed a little bit when she said that the woman had been ginger like he was,

"Hehe... all the best people are ginger!" he joked a little nervously before blushing, "I er... you think so? Everyone else makes fun of me for it."

He swallowed a little bit and nervously laughed,

"Ah but I can't talk to beautiful women..." he told her nervously, "Why do you think I keep talking nonsense around you?"
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally)   You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:24 am

Ally's eyes widened when she heard Jack not even being able to talk now, and she made him sit down on the nearest chair so that he could rest and possibly regain the ability to speak which would be useful when it came to having a conversation. She was getting worried about this now, he seemed to act like this around her a lot...

Could it be that he liked her? Had a crush on her and that was why he was acting like this? It would make sense as he did hit on her a lot when they first met a few weeks ago.

"Outside variables? Jack...do you...have a crush on me or something?" she asked with a soft smile on her lips, looking down at him as he sat down on the chair that she had made him sit down on to recuperate a little bit.

The blush on his cheeks made her smile softly and she was putting the pieces together now, if he had a crush on her that meant that he obviously liked the idea of her and another girl plus him in a scenario that was why he was blushing so much about it. It was kind of cute when she thought about it.

"Well those other people can take a running jump can't they?" she asked with a grin and a cheeky wink "I love gingers."

Pouting softly at Jack, Ally wrapped him up in a large hug, her arms wrapping around his head as she nuzzled her nose against the top of it, comforting him as best as she could in the situation she was in right now. Gently she kissed the top of his head and grinned;

"If it makes you feel any better, it's really endearing Jack."
Back to top Go down
Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

PostSubject: Re: You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally)   You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:38 am

Jack was mortified and was very tempted to have the JackBot crushed and made into scrap! Why oh why did it have to put it like that?! The damned robot had basically just handed out his biggest secret and it had been done with such cold wording too! Jack wasn't sure how much of this he could take, he was honestly getting closer and closer to fainting,

"I er... I mean that is to say... I..." he blushed brighter and brighter until he managed to pull himself under some barely-maintained control, "I er... I'm fine! I don't know what that JackBot was talking about! It's probably defective... JackBots, have 2017 taken to the incinerator!"

As the one robot was dragged away, Jack couldn't help but be very glad that it was going to die for revealing his little crush on Ally.

Okay so maybe it was a big crush!

She was always defending him, so unlike literally everyone else he knew, who all seemed to be finding their life's pleasure in putting him down. He grinned a little bit,

"I've tried, their self-preservation instincts kick in before they can jump off anything tall." he told her before grinning, "Kidding."

When she winked at him he felt his legs weaken and he was glad he was sat down,

"You... you do?"

She was hugging him and that was more than fine. Being hugged by an attractive woman was always welcome and accepted. What was new, and alarming, for Jack was that the way she was hugging him meant that his head was pressed directly between her boobs.

Her boobs! Her beautiful, bouncy, bountiful boobs!

Blushing brighter than ever before, his eyes rolled and he fainted on the spot.

One of his JackBots brought the smelling salts and held them under his nose.

"Ugh... valley of the gods... so soft... bouncy and squishy... valley of the gods..." he muttered before he snapped back awake, looking around frantically, "Huh? Wha?"

Seeing that he was right in front of Ally, and that she had heard that, he immediately went boneless and fainted again. This time the JackBot just slumped before putting the smelling salts on the table and floating away, giving up.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally)   You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 7:50 am

Ally blinked when she saw Jack fainting when she had hugged him like that, she wondered if he was okay and immediately she tried to spring into action but apparently the Jackbots already had this covered as if he had done something like this before.

Honestly she didn't know how to handle the situation she was in now.

Jack had a massive crush on her it seemed to the point where he would not be able to function without her presence being gone from his lab. Yet, she had come to really enjoy her time here and that was completely down to Jack himself. He was a few years younger than her but still legal so technically there was nothing wrong but...

He just didn't seem attractive to her. He was completely different to her normal type but...why not try it and see what happened anyway.

Blushing amazingly when he started rambling about how large and soft her breasts were, Ally stepped back and gently laughed at the situation. Sighing she decided she would take him upstairs to bed, and so she picked him up and carried him up the stairs, setting him on his bed and wondering if she should stay with him or not.

Deciding against the idea, Ally went back downstairs to fix herself some tea and ponder over the situation.
Back to top Go down
Jack Spicer

Jack Spicer

PostSubject: Re: You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally)   You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:02 am

Jack Spicer, Super Evil Boy Genius!

Was currently pacing outside the door to his lab, trying to fight against the nerves he had playing against his mind. He was deathly afraid of going down there, of confronting his partner about what had happened and (somehow) explaining what had happened. Well that was the easiest part though. They both knew exactly what had happened but he had to explain himself. He had to talk to her about what he felt towards her.

And he had to apologise for fainting and bleeding from the nose whenever he thought about her in a sexual way. Although he would very quickly admit that he had not spoken a single word of a lie when he had described her boobs, he regretted the fact that she had heard what he thought about her boobs.

It was sure to ruin their relationship!

Not only that but he was sure that Ally would want a man who was confident and didn't cower and whimper from hard decision. Exactly the opposite of what he was doing now he supposed. So he also had to deal with that. Deciding to get it over with, Jack took a deep breath before entering the lab,

"H-hey Ally!" he called down to her with a massive, nervous, grin, "How you doing? Listen I er... I'm sorry about well... you know... before..."
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Crane

Aloysius Crane

PostSubject: Re: You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally)   You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:23 am

Ally had been thinking about what had happened more and more as she worked down in the lab that the two do them shared. She thought that she might like to give him a little bit of a chance because she did like Jack and although he wasn't her usual type they got on well, when he could speak, and even when he couldn't she still found him to be highly amusing and sweet.

She was getting slightly worried now though because he had been up in his room a long time, she wondered if he was okay or if he was going to avoid her after what happened.

She hoped that wasn't the case though.

Ally would be really hurt if their friendship was stopped because of what had happened before when it was really no worry to her. She had dealt with a lot worse in her time, after drunken nights out there was always that embarrassing fallout.

As she heard the door opening, Ally smiled up at Jack as he came down the stairs, it was obvious that he was nervous but she didn't mind that he was, it meant that he really did care about what she thought of him.

"Hey Jack." she smiled softly "I'm fine, how are you? Feeling better?" Ally asked, placing her pen and notepad down so that she could talk to him without being rude.

Grinning Ally tried to put his nerves to rest; "Really Jack don't worry, I wasn't offended or anything, far from it but...I do think that we need to talk about what's best from here on out. If you want me to, I can go and find a lab somewhere else but, I'd really like to continue working alongside with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally)   You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You, me and tons of robots (Jack and Ally)
Page 1 of 1