The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury)   Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:52 am

Aubrey couldn't help but giggle happily at the flirting that Merle was doing now that they were on their own, it was more explicit than before even though she swore that the woman who had talked about her her done her fair share of blushing when she had overheard what Merle said about their conversation. Running her hands through her hair she hummed softly, really looking forwards to having a relax in this beautiful hotel room.

"Oh I fully intend to keep that promise Merle." she stated with a soft smile, poking her fingers together she blushed softly, she thought that now would be a good time to confess her feelings but she was so nervous, she could wait a few more hours she supposed "I want to try some things, and, I can think of nobody better to try them with than you."

It had been such a long time between her having sex or being with a man, she wanted to be able to get into the swing of things again with Merle, hopefully...he wouldn't mind too much.

"This room is beautiful." she remarked softly as she took a look around "I can imagine it would have been really expensive when it was used as a real hotel...that being said do you think we have to pay for the room, maybe we should give them something..."

Gasping, she was jolted from her thoughts by the pat on her ass and she blushed softly biting her lip; "I wouldn't mind having a bath with you, actually, I just don't want to waste their water, its so precious these days I...I would feel so bad."
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury)   Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:21 am

Merle liked it a lot better when they were on their own. There was no annoying black gunmen holding them up or trying to kill either of them. And there was no 'Phillip The Governor' or any of his shit. Sure it was nice of the guy to set them up in a hotel room this swanky but it wasn't as if he was doing it out of the kindness of his heart. The guy was obviously trying to butter them up for something, the only question in Merle's mind was what exactly the wannabe dictator wanted from them. He smirked a little bit when she said that she intended to keep the promise,

"Oh goo'... yer see I hol' a lo'a fait' in te promis'sa beautif'l wom'n an' tha' mea's I definat'ly got'a hol' yer te yer promis'." he told her with a smirkm absolutely loving the cute way that she poked her fingers together. It was very cute and it just added to her appeal even more, causing him to smirk a little bit, "Yer wan'in' som' tim' te experimen' huh? Well yer foun' yersel' som'on' very willin' te experimen' wit' yer darlin'! I'm sur' togeth'r we can hav' som' fun tim's wit' experimen'in'..."

It had been quite a while since Merle had slept with a woman, since before the outbreak he had actually been in prison due to being betrayed by his gang. And before that his gang hadn't visited town in awhile so he hadn't managed to hit up some locals. He wass confident in his ability to perform under pressure though; he'd make it good for her to be sure. He smirked a little bit,

"It's te nic'es' hot'l roo' I ev'r been in." he admitted before laughing a little bit, "Yea' I ain' nev'r stay'd som'wher' lik' tis so I ain' go' a clue. As fer payin'... tey din' ask so I say we don' giv' nothin'."

He smirked a little bit when she agreed to his little suggestion and immediately pulled off his vest and his shirt so that he was shirtless next to the bathroom door, "Las' on' in'a rott'n egg? Or yer wan'a watc' as I und's real slo' lik'?"
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury)   Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:35 am

Aubrey bit her lip a little bit and she was really worried about telling Merle how she felt but she thought that it was going to be the right time to tell him, before they did anything serious and she got even more attached than she was before they physically furthered their relationship. When he stated that they would have a lot of fun experiementing together Aubrey blushed up a storm and she ran her hands through her hair, pulling it behind her back.

Taking a deep breath despite her nerves she decided that she was going to tell Merle right now how she felt, it wouldn't be fair if later he found out that she had different aims and intentions to his own. It might have only been a month or so since they had been seperated from the group but, she had completely fallen for the dangerous Dixon during that time.

When he pulled off his top, Aubrey blushed again, but she couldn't help herself from lookig over his body swiftly, taking it in, even though she had wanted to do so at a much slower speed, she thought that it would be even harder to say what she was going to say when he was completely naked trying to coerce her into the bath with him.

"Uhm Merle..." she whispered softly "Before we get in the bath there's something that I um...I wanted to tell you, and, I was hoping that you wouldn't mind posponing your disrobing while I...while I tell you." Aubrey whispered nervously.

Nibbling on her lip she realised that there was no going back now and she needed to just bite the bullet and tell him what she was thinking, what she wanted, and how she hoped that their relationship would progress, maybe not now but, eventually perhaps.

"It's just that...I like you Merle." Aubrey stated quietly "I like you a lot and I was just thinking about how, how I have feelings for you that aren't of a friendly nature, and I was wondering if maybe you felt the same we could become more than friends? I-if you want that is."
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury)   Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:49 am

Merle could tell that she was nervous about something but couldn't for the life of him figure out what she was nervous for. It was like she was preparing to tell him a secret. Perhaps she was going to finally tell him about her feelings for him? To be honest it wouldn't be much of a surprise or a revelation considering they had been flirting up a storm and their feelings towards each other had been all but shouted at each other as being mutually romantic in nature.

When she told him to hold off on disrobing he pouted a little bit before smirking a little bit and beginning to very slowly undo his jeans buttons. After a few seconds of teasing her he chuckled a little bit and stopped, wanting to let her know that he was going to stop for now,

"Alrigh' I guess I can stay cloth'd fer a few mor' minut's." he agreed with a little wink, "No' tha' yer don' wan' te see me in te buff thoug' righ' Aubrey? I kno' yer've bee' tryin' te snea' som' glanc's whe' yer though' I wasn' loo'in'... yer naugh'y girl yer."

He noticed that she was really getting nervous about what she was about to tell him and it was really adding to her attractiveness. Merle was one of those people who found cute actions by cute people to be very attractive and Aubrey was certainly very cute. As she confessed that she liked him (not a surprise but something he was very happy to have confirmed) he grinned a little bit and moved closer towards her. Tilting her head up slightly by a hand under her chin, he gently kissed her on her soft, plump, lips,

"Is tha' goo' enoug' answ'r fer yer?" he teased her gently before smirking faintly, "If no' ten I'll tell yer righ' now tha' I wan' yer. I wan' yer te be mah wom'n... te be min'... I'm gla' tha' tha's som'thin' yer'd wan'."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury)   Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:01 am

Aubrey's cheeks flushed and she could feel herself dangerously close to having a nosebleed when he continued to unzip his jeans, she could see more of him than she ever had before and be damned if she wasn't going to take full advantage of that and take a few sneaky peeks. Although she had looked at him without clothes a few times, it hadn't been this long or this willing.

"W-well it's not like you haven't been looking at me when I've been undressing too!" she stated with a pink tinge to her cheeks "S-so it's no big deal if I did once or twice right?"

Pressing her hands to her cheeks she bit her lip and waited with a small feeling of panic beginning to rise in her, she hoped that Merle wasn't going to say that he wasn't interested in her feelings or in her, she didn't think that would be the case. As he approached her, Aubrey felt her heart speeding up, he looked like he was going to kiss her!

Much to her delight, he pressed his lips to her own and she closed her eyes, returning the kiss that he gave her, it was sweet and soft and spoke of the idea that he felt the same way that she did. As the kiss broke Aubrey's eyes fluttered open and she gazed into Merle's cool blue ones.

"I would very happily agree to be your woman." she whispered softly "I guess this means that you have a sexy younger girlfriend, I bet you never thought you would." Aubrey teased softly.

Wandering into the bathroom she gave him a little teasing smirk before pulling her top off and beginning to undo her shorts now that she was in the bathroom, turning on the bath taps, she decided that if they didn't want them to use the bath, they would have told them beforehand, or there would be a sign or something.

"I can't wait for this bath...but you don't strike me as a big bath person Merle..." she hummed lightly as she slipped her shorts down a little.
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury)   Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:20 am

Merle smirked a little bit at how hard she was blushing just at the hint of him taking his trousers off. If she was that excited to see what was beneath them she might actually be disappointed to know that he did actually wear boxers so she wasn't about to get the full show. Well... not yet at least. She was definately going to be getting the full show but not just yet,

"Mmmm tis is tru'... yer sayin' yer don' lik' it wen I watc' yer? Cus I rememb'r yer catc'in' me... an' no' sayin' a wor'." he purred to her huskily before winking at her, "I'm jus' teasin' yer Aubrey, fee' free te hav' a loo'... hec' cop'a fee' if yer lik'!"

He could tell that she had been working herself up into a frenzy of distress and panic over this whole thing until he was able to calm her right down with a kiss. It seemed that was all that she needed in order to calm right down happily. He purred at the idea of his kiss being enough to calm her down that easily. Was he that good a kisser or did she just love it that much? He purred happily when she said that she would want to be his woman,

"Well ten it's settl'd! Yer mah wom'n an' I'm yer man an' ter ain' nothin' no on' can do abou' it if tey don' lik' it." he declared with a little smirk, wanting to be able to rub it in The Governor's nose that the most beautiful woman in this world had chosen him over the stuffed up dictator, "Mmmm yea' means I go' te sexies' wom'n on tis plan't wit' me... all thos' guys we saw in tow'? Tey're all gun'a be jeal's tha' I go' yer all te mysel' an' ter ain' shi' tey can do abou' it."

When she removed her shirt he purred a little bit before teasingly removing his trousers. Now clad only in his boxers, he moved up behind her, wrapping his arms around her. His arousal was pressing against her ass even through his boxers as she began to tease her shorts down,

"I ain' a bat' pers'n... I'ma nak'd Aubrey lovin' pers'n." he teased her with a wink as he ground her arousal against her ass, "Now stop teasin' yer man'... I wan'a see yer drop thos' shor's..."
Back to top Go down
Aubrey Kipling

Aubrey Kipling

PostSubject: Re: Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury)   Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:31 am

Aubrey giggled a little at the idea that she would actually be able to cop a feel of Merle whenever she wanted now, well, maybe not in the middle of something important but when they were on their own in a room like this she was going to make sure that she got to do some of the things that she had daydreamed and even nightdreamed about.

"Maybe not right now, I might do when you're least expecting it, get a little bit of my own back when you pinched me before." she stated with a cheeky wink "So make sure that you're on your guard for when it might happen Merle!"

When she heard that Merle was looking forwards to being able to have her on his arm, she was very glad that she would be able to be his eyecandy and even if it meant he wasn't going to be liked very much in Woodbury because of it, Aubrey didn't really mind. In fact, she was sure that Philip would find it funny as well that he was teasing everyone like that!

"I didn't really notice anyone looking at me in town, well, men looking at me anyway." she stated with a little blush on her cheeks "But, I guess it would be kind of funny to see their expressions if what you think is true, maybe we can give it a try later on?"

As she turned, and saw that Merle was only in his boxers, Aubrey bit her lip and blushed softly, she really thought that he was one of the most attractive men she had ever seen, she didn't know what it was, but he just oozed power and sexuality to her. Perhaps they just made a good match for each other that way? Aubrey didn't know. Biting her lip, she gave him her patent cute look again, before slowly moving her hands to slip her shorts down completely.

"Well I would hate to tease you when you didn't like it." Aubrey purred softly "I like the sound of it when you say that your my man, maybe you should say it more often now we're together."
Back to top Go down
Merle Dixon

Merle Dixon

PostSubject: Re: Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury)   Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:48 am

Merle could tell that she was rather enjoying this new relationship already and he had to admit that he was joining her in that regard. The relationship was fairly new and already he knew that it was going to be the best one that he'd ever had. He smirked a little bit when he realised that she was thinking about when she could cop a feel now,

"Awwww bu' som'tim's tha's te bes' tim' te be doin' it." he teased her a little bit before laughing a little bit. As if he was going to be on guard, he was expecting and wanting it to happen and he'd be very disappointed if it didn't to be honest! He smirked a little bit, "Oh I won' le' ma' guar' dow'... whic' is why yer'll be welcom' te grop' me anytim', anyplac'."

He wasn't going to be well liked around Woodbury because he was going to be going out with the sexiest woman there and there was nothing that they could do about it. She was his woman and she would remain his woman because they both wanted each other. He smirked a little bit when he imagined the look on The Governor's face the first time he saw them kissing. Oh Merle was thinking about just how lewdly he was going to kiss her in front of The Governor, just to make sure that the man understood that she was with him, and not the dictator wannabe,

"Oh well tha's becaus' yer din' kno' wha' te loo' fer. I can assur' yer tha' te men in tis tow' are gun' be very jeal's'a me becaus' we're togeth'r." he told her with a little smirk before grinning a little bit wider, "O' we'r definat'ly givin' it a try lat'r on don' yer worry."

Seeing her blushing at the fact that he was only in his boxers, Merle smirked a little bit. He wondered how she would react to knowing that he was planning to get his boxers off as fast as possible? Probably blush even harder actually. She had nothing to be ashamed of herself. Her body was like a work of art, he wanted to take a long time appreciating every part of it. He smirked a little bit when she said that she would hate to tease him,

"Well if tha's so... tak' yer shor's off an' ge' ready fer te bat'." he teased her with a wink before dropping his boxers. His freed erection pressed against her ass urgently and he grinned, "I'm yer man an' yer ma' wom'n... now ma' wom'n bes' ge' in te wat'r... or I'm gunn'a giv' inte te urg's I'm havin'... an' hav' mah wic'd way wit' mah wom'n righ' her'!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury)   Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duel Forces (Merle, Aubrey and Woodbury)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2