The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:28 am

The exorcism had been one of the maddest things she had ever witnessed, it had gone so wrong because the demon had managed to call some friends and break free of the circle that he had previously been captured in. It made it a hell of a lot more difficult to actually get the demon out of the body that it was currently occupying.

Eventually though the boys had recaptured it and she had done the exorcism ritual that she needed to do, with the whole artefact shebang to make sure that the thing went back down to hell with no detours.

She had been wounded a little in the skirmish, having her head whacked with some of the flying debris from around the room as the demons powers had eventually leaked through the seal that the brothers had put them in. Biting her lip softly she pressed a hand against the wound which even now, a day later was still bleeding a little bit.

It was still very clear in her mind what had happened, the demon was nothing like she expected and it had made itself very clear that she was in danger now she had thrown her lot in with the Winchesters. Gwendolyn didn't know what they had done, or were planning on doing or stopping but...it clearly was a big deal.

Having already taken leave of the boys for the day, and packing up her books she required from her office, as well as her clothes from her apartment, Gwendolyn was ready to accept their offer to go with them on their further searches for demons.

Knocking on the door to the boys hotel room, she called through the door so that they would know it was her. Wearing her tight skinny jeans, her ruffled blouse and black waistcoat, Gwendolyn was ready for the dinner that Dean had promised to take her on.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:39 am

The exorcism had been a very messy one it had to be said and even Dean could point to several areas that could have been improved upon. One such area was that the demon had spat fire at them at one point and he had no idea that any demons could actually do that. It had been very annoying to find that out in a combat situation but that was alright, he was sure that he could use it to his advantage in other fights with demons.

But right now he was doing his best to scrub up nicely.

Sammy was sat in the corner with Castiel and Faylinn, all of whom were laughing a little bit at Dean for his date tonight.

He was dressed in a black buttoned up shirt and a pair of dark blue trousers as well. He could have gone with jeans but he wanted to make a good impression. Opening the door to the hotel room, he was stunned to see her looking so very very sexy at the moment. He swallowed a little bit and grinned wider,

"You look amazing Gwen... truly amazing and wonderful." he told her honestly before holding his arm out for her to take, "Come, there is an amazing Italian just around the corner."
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:46 am

Gwendolyn was quite shocked when she saw Dean in clothes that weren't simply a jeans and a tshirt, it was nice to see that he had made an effort for tonight because she had made one as well. For the moment she was content to think about the date and the date alone, not what was going to happen after it with her going with the boys, or not. She was looking forwards to simply having a pleasant time with a handsome man tonight.

It was also rather intriguing for her, Dean seemed like an enigma, one of those men who never much talked about their feelings, but, maybe she would get something out of him tonight when she got him alone and away from his brother. He was sure to ask her lots of questions about herself as well.

"Well thank you." she blushed softly as he complimented her, Gwendolyn hadn't expected him to be so articulate, from the short time she had spent in Dean's company it was evident he had inherited the brawn of the Winchester DNA "I thought it would be nice if I made an effort, considering you are making an effort by not just ordering us take out pizza." she teased softly.

Linking her arm with his own, Gwendolyn sent the others a bright smile and a wave, before leaving the room with Dean, making her way down to the Italian restaurant down the road. She did love Italian, but there was no way Dean could have known that.

"Thank you for...uhm, taking me out." she stated softly, her gaze shifting to look up at him as they walked "After what happened yesterday, I think you saving me was enough of a thank you for my assistance. I'm glad though, that we're going somewhere together."

It made her embarrassed to say something so serious to someone who was so definitely not serious in his nature, but hopefully Dean wouldn't make fun of her for it.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:58 am

Dean was feeling a little bit out of his depth right now. He wasn't used to not wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Being formal, or even semi-formal, was not something he had much experience in but he tried his best to make it seem like he wasn't all that awkward... or that nervous. He succeeded on hiding the awkwardness but not in hiding the nervousness. This was, after all, his first date in many years that wasn't straight to a bar,

"Yeah well I didn't think it was proper to have a lady eating take out pizza when there is a perfect restaurant nearby." he told her with a little bit of a nervous grin, "Although I must admit it'll be the first time in years I've been in a group that large and not had people trying to kill me."

The linking of the arms caused him to stiffen slightly but he relaxed quickly to just enjoy the time that they were spending together like this. In the end he paused for a moment before grinning and going to respond.

Out of the nearby bushes a homeless man launched himself at Dean, a demon-killing knife in his hand. Acting quickly, Dean managed to guide both himself and Gwen away from the wild strike. Looking up at them, Dean swore when the man's eyes flashed red, a clear sign of possession,

"I'm going to kill you for what you did!" he roared as he attacked Gwen this time, kicking at her viciously as he attacked with the knife, "It's all you're fault that it is gone!"

Dean forced the homeless demon away from Gwen with a small growl, "Gwendolyn... take the small metal mallet from inside my pocket... you might need it..."
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:10 am

Gwendolyn was just amazed, yesterday she had been made aware for real that demons and all the things that go bump in the night do actually exist but today it was like it was a perfectly normal day, nothing bad had happened to her and it was like everything that happened yesterday was just...was just completely a one off.

A one off that was worth it for this date with Dean, and she got the impression that he didn't actually go on dates that much the more that he spoke.

"Well after yesterday I keep thinking that people are going to try to kill me out of the blue, kind of stupid I know but..." she smirked softly, not really wanting to admit she was being such a wuss about the whole situation, but it was a lot for any normal person to get the hang of.

Unable to stop herself from crying out when the demon pounced from the bushes, Gwendolyn found herself taking back everything that she had just been thinking to herself. They were going to get attacked every few days while they stayed here, or while they stayed everywhere it seemed, it was hard to believe this was the only life Sam and Dean had known.

Screaming in pain as she was kicked at by the demon, Gwendolyn went down onto the pavement, her hands saving her as she merely dropped into a roll and sprung back up again away from the knife wielding madman who was attempting to kill her. Swiftly she took the mallet from Dean's pocket like he instructed.

"Do you n-need any help?!" she called out, but, before she could come to his aid, another two demons crawled out of the bushes and stalked their way towards her, all they seemed to do was leer at her menacingly, their gaze all they needed to promise her of the pain that she would feel for helping defeat this other demon, who was so obviously important.

As one of the demons charged for her, Gwendolyn squeaked and almost closed her eyes to hit it with the mallet, but, she kept them open and managed to whack the demon on its outstretched hand making it scream in pain itself. Although her kneed was throbbing and bleeding, she swiftly whacked it with the mallet again, this time upside the head as it stumbled and tried to regain focus. A blaze of orange fire crackled through its body and it fell to the floor.

"Oh my god...oh my god...!" she squeaked, flailing her hands a little in the air, before a fist collided with her cheekbone, sending her smacking into a nearby tree "Ow mother of God that hurt!" Gwendolyn protested, growling and turning around wielding the hammer and hoping to God it connected with something, when it did she opened her eyes to see that she had managed to whack the demon smack bang in its nose. A few moments later the same orange fire spread through it.

Thoroughly shocked, dazed and full of adrenaline, Gwendolyn did the only thing she could think to do, and fell to her knees on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:26 am

This was totally not how he wanted the little date with Gwen to go.

He had wanted something like a normal date, that other (normal) people might be able to have, free from all the demons and the creatures. Free from having to be a Hunter. But no, even for one night that seemed to be too much to ask for. Sammy had been able to run away from being a Hunter for years as he went to school but not Dean, oh no... Dean tried for one night and he and his beautiful date were attacked.

He hoped that she was going well with her fight, the one he could hear, but the knife demon was being more than a bit distracting to him.

Dean grimaced as the demon cut his chest, causing a small but long cut to appear across his chest from shoulder to hip. Of course being that close allowed Dean to grapple with the demon, which he did. Almost immediately Dean had the demon on the ground with the knife in between them. It was right in line with either of their throats and Dean was pushing just as hard as the demon to make sure he wasn't the one to get a close shave.

Grunting in anger, Dean kneed the demon in the balls.

The pain was distracting enough that the next second saw the demon with the demon-killing knife through it's throat. As it died, for good, Dean staggered over to Gwendolyn and knelt down in front of her. He stroked her cheek gently,

"Are you okay?" he asked her a urgently, "Are you hurt at all?"
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:33 am

Gwendolyn was shaking softly, her mind was racing and she couldn't help but feel like she needed to cry, laugh and kiss the lips off Dean at the same time. She couldn't believe what had just happened had actually happened, why would someone want to do this to her? Before she had helped these brothers she had been a perfectly innocent college student, then a college professor, now it was like she was on Demon Most Wanted lists.

Sobbing a little bit she wrapped her arms around Dean's neck and hugged herself to him, there was no way they were going anywhere but back to the hotel room she had bought now. Dinner was the furthest thing from her mind.

"I...I guess I'm okay but I hurt my knee and my cheek pretty bad." she whispered softly, but took one look at the state of Dean and her own injuries became secondary, he had such a large cut! It made her worried just looking at it, and Gwendolyn wanted to get it treated immediately "But you...are you alright, I'm so worried that cut looks bad..."

Albeit a little shakily, Gwendolyn leant forwards and pressed her lips softly to Dean's the adrenaline perhaps fuelling her desires onwards a bit more forwardly than she would have expected; "T-thank you for saving me, again. Do you want to come back to my room in the motel? We can fix ourselves up and maybe order in?" she suggested with a gentle, but scared smile as she struggled to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:47 am

Dean was able to see that Gwen was alright and that made him feel a lot better about the situation. He also liked the fact that they had managed to kill three more demons. The damned creatures needed to learn to run the fuck away from them and the rest of the group, they were getting damned lethal for demons! Holding onto Gwen, he reflected that just because they were good at it, didn't mean they enjoyed any part of what they had to do,

"It's alright, we have some cream for bruises back at the room and we can put that on when they start to show in the morning." he assured her before blinking a little bit, only just realising that he had been hit. Touching the cut, he smiled a little bit as he took his hand away from it, "It's rather shallow actually, just needs a little clean."

Kissing her back softly, Dean had to fight the urge to kiss her hard and fast. Licking his lips a little bit, he waved off her thanks with a little grin of his own. Picking her up, he carried her bridal style back towards her motel room,

"I love the idea." he told her before they arrived at her room. He set her down delicately as she opened the door. He couldn't help but kiss her neck from behind, his breathing husky in her ears, "You smell nice... sorry if that sounds a bit weird but you smell lovely..."
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:58 am

Gwendolyn was glad that she was here with Dean, if she had been on her own she would have been dead by now, or having god knows what done to her. It was because of him that she was able to save her skin. It was good that she had decided that she needed to stay with Dean and the rest of the group, it just showed her that she had made the correct decision, she would be dead within a week if she was on her own.

"Are you sure that it's alright? I mean I don't have much experience but...it's just such a long cut I..." biting her lip Gwendolyn turned her gaze away for a moment, before she smiled gently and regained her composure, she didn't want to be fussing over Dean, he didn't seem like the type to enjoy that "I'm sorry I just worry..."

Humming happily as he kissed her back, Gwendolyn would have reached out and wrapped her hands in his hair to keep Dean there kissing her, if she didn't think it would be a better idea to move away from the place they had just been attacked. That and before she could Dean had swooped her up into a princess lift. Blushing softly she wrapped her arms around his neck to steady herself.

"You know you didn't need to carry me, although it hurts I can walk on my own...and I'm going to need to tomorrow." she protested in a soft tone.

As soon as they were in the motel room, Gwendolyn was glad of being put down on the floor, but her heart rate which had been slowing, sped right up again when Dean kissed her neck, making her gasp softly with the unexpected pleasure of the act. His compliment made her smile happily and she leant back softly against his chest, not wanting to hurt the cut.

"It does sound a bit weird but, thank you, I noticed that you smell nice too. I might have to steal some of your aftershave while you aren't looking." she purred softly, tilting her head back to kiss his neck.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:08 am

Dean had never really had anyone to worry over him before, having never held a girlfriend long enough for them to actually form an emotional attachment to him. It made his inevitable leaving slightly less hurtful. But with Gwen he knew it was different, there would be no leaving in the middle of the night with Gwen,

"I'm fine Gwen, I've had worse than this before." he told her with a small grin, "Just some cotton wool and some water and it'll be alright."

He could see that she appreciated the lift he was giving her and he liked to treat her like his little princess after all. When she said that she could walk on her own he raised an eyebrow before smirking a little bit and ignoring the comment, continuing to carrying her until they reached their destination.

When she gasped from such a simple kiss he purred a little bit. Of course he was glad that she didn't think it was too weird too. Turning her around in his arms, he kissed her firmly on the lips as he closed the door behind them. Pressing her up against the bed, he kissed up and down her neck before reluctantly pulling away,

"Mmm... clean our wounds up first eh?"
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:15 am

Gwendolyn was still worried inside about Dean, but she knew that she would feel better once she had dressed the wound that he was sporting, once that was done she was more than ready to leave the matter to one side as it didn't even seem to be bleeding that much. Dean must be right, it wasn't as bad as it looked from here.

"Do you mind if I do it?" she asked with a small blush "I just, I think I might be able to do a better job than you having to do it yourself that's all..."

As she was turned around in Dean's arms, Gwendolyn didn't know what to expect, but it was definitely along the lines of what happened to her. The passionate firm kiss made her almost weak in both knees so she wrapped her arms gently around his neck to keep her held up. Murmuring happily into the kiss as she was pressed up against the bed, Gwen slipped her tongue along Dean's lower lip, asking him for entrance to deepen the kiss.

When he broke the kiss, Gwendolyn couldn't help but pout softly but, she nodded, her knee was throbbing still and her cheek was going to need cleaning, as was Dean's cut.

"G-good shout." she murmured with a bright pink blush on her cheeks "You know British men are never this forwards in their affections...maybe that's one thing you American's have on your side." she teased, even as she went to fetch the first aid kit she had unpacked into the bathroom of her Motel suite. Returning with the antiseptic, bandages, cotton wool and a cup full of hot water she grinned; "Who first?"
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:21 am

Dean was used to doing his own medical care for the most part so when she asked if he minded if she did it, he just smiled a little bit and agreed. After all, he had never had someone willing to do that with him before and it looked like it would be a lot easier for her to clean his wound than him this time to be honest,

"I'd be honoured if you would do it." he told her with a little grin, "Of course, of course. Just don't go getting distracted now right?"

It was a tease... but also hopefully true.

The passionate kiss was better than anything he had ever felt before in his life and he wanted it to never end but in the end he had to in order to get them both cleaned up and medically fit for duty again. He licked his lips a bit when the kiss was broken and gave her a small wink before laughing a little bit,

"Of course there's that. And we tend to be more adventurous too." he told her with a wink before grinning a little bit and taking off his shirt to reveal his naked torso, "How about me first?"
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 9:31 am

Gwendolyn was happy to be safe inside their little hotel room again, she felt much better being indoors than she did being outdoors after what happened. She knew that everything was safe inside her little bubble of a room, and that nothing could get her there. That meant that she could easily get distracted with Dean's rather...muscled...torso and nobody would be around to jump her.

"I won't make any promises Dean, you are one of the most well muscled men I have had the pleasure to come across in all my years of adulthood." she giggled, dipping the cotton wool ball in the warm water so that she could use it on Dean to clean the wound, hot water was always better than cold for this after all.

"Now, this might sting a little bit because it's hot." she hummed softly as she pressed the cotton bud to the top of Dean's cut, slowly dabbing at the blood that had dried around it and making sure the inside of it was cleaned properly "I kind of like taking care of people like this, it's something I've always done, I guess...you haven't had all that many people do this for you huh?" Gwendolyn asked with a gentle smile.

The mention that American men were more adventurous made her crack a wide grin and nod her head; "Oh yes, that's true as well, I mean after a minute of knowing me you asked me out on a date, it takes a British man at least a month, much more adventurous."

Slowly she finished cleaning Dean's cut, and when Gwendolyn was done, she placed a gentle kiss on the top of his cut, and a kiss at the bottom, before covering it with bandages so it wouldn't become infected while it healed.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:20 am

Dean had to admit that he was very thankful to be inside now, being outside after the attack would have just made him feel way too exposed for his liking. That and Gwen would be much safer with him inside a room than out on the street where any demon could just attack them out of the blue apparently. He didn't like that, though he did indeed love the fact that he was now alone with Gwen and able to do what he liked with her... as long as she approved and wanted him of course,

"Oh I bet you say that to all the handsome men who end up getting you involved in mystery and adventure!" he joked with her with a wink before smiling a little bit, "Of course I might just be getting distracted by you and your sexy little body too..."

Not so much as reacting when the hot water began to clean his wounds, Dean smiled a little bit to himself, enjoying being this close to Gwen. When she guessed he'd not had this done a lot he nodded a little bit, "This is the first time since I was a child if I'm honest..."

He smirked a little bit,

"Well those british men must be missing out on a lot of fun!" he teased with a wink, "You've had such fun with me so far right?"

As soon as she was finished with cleaning his cut, she kissed it lightly and he shivered a little bit. When she finished bandaging it he smiled and kissed her gently on the lips. As the kiss extended, it became more passionate until he was panting slightly for breath as he broke it,

"Thank you..." he purred, "Shall I show you how much I appreciate your hard work?"
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:07 am

Gwendolyn laughed softly when she heard Dean's little teasing jibe, of course she had never been wrapped up in such a whirlwind of adventure in such a short space of time. Nor had she had another man wrap her up in such a manner before, it was rather exhilarating that she had the chance to be a part of this life, even if it was only for a short amount of time.

Blushing at his compliment to her, Gwendolyn bit her lip to contain her giggles, before retorting; "I think that we can be mutually distracted by each others bodies if you so desire." she purred softly "But you're the only man I've taken care of like this, so, don't get jealous now."

Hearing that he hadn't had someone take care of him since he was a child, Gwendolyn almost resolved in her mind that she was going to make sure she was always there to take care of him. Although this clearly wasn't a very comfortable topic, so, she steered clear of mentioning it again, instead favouring the other topic;

"Oh yes I have had immense fun with you so far, being attacked by demons and having my head whacked across a tree...very fun." she smirked.

Through the touch on her skin she felt the shiver that Dean had, it made her smile up softly at him, but, the soft kiss he wrapped her up into made Gwendolyn murmur in pleasure into the kiss. Especially as it heated up! Her hands wrapped softly in his hair and her lips worked themselves against each others, the passion of the kiss was making her moan happily, she wanted more and more of this feeling Dean was giving her.

"Uhm..." Gwendolyn blushed brightly "I guess that would be nice...but it depends on the manner of appreciation you give." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:18 am

Dean was hoping that he was the only man to ever show her such adventure but to be fair he was kind of the odds on favourite for that. After all, if this was what was classed as an adventure then Dean had pulled her into the biggest adventure the world had ever seen. And this adventure wasn't about to let her go until it was done, or at least until it had all calmed down a little bit. But hopefully by that time she'd have decided if she wanted to stay with him and the adventure or not.

He smirked a little bit when she had to bite her soft, plump, lip in order to contain the giggles that she was feeling. Licking his lips a little bit, he nodded happily,

"Oh yes I think that's the best way for all of us." he told her with a wink before smirking a little bit, "I was your first huh? Well why didn't you say so! I could have done better to make it much more rewarding and memorable."

He laughed a little bit when she listed all of the things that had happened with the two of them so far in the date. To be fair though, if she thought adventure was anything other than that she was in entirely the wrong place. He smirked ever so slightly,

"Well at least Faylinn didn't see..." he smirked, "She'd make you apologise for hurting the tree with your head."

Moaning happily into the kiss as she got into it as much as he was, Dean's hands found their way down to cup her tight ass firmly in his hands. Purring happily in pleasure, he kissed her hard even as he continued to molest her tight little ass in his hands. As the kiss was winding down, he gave her ass one last squeeze as his hands moved to rest, respectfully, on her lower back. He smirked a little bit and began to trace patterns on her back,

"Well... I give killer massages..." he told her with a smirk, "Or... we could move over to that convenient bed and remove clothes that are inconvenient..."
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:42 am

Gwendolyn couldn't help but think that she was going to end up having a lot a lot of sex tonight, which was fine by her because she hadn't had any in a long while. More than that, Dean seemed to be the type of guy who was experienced beyond belief, he just had that rugged charm that seemed to snare girls in. After all, who would rationally agree to go and help rescue the town from a demon without being somewhat ensnared?

Squeaking happily when Dean dipped his hands to cup at her ass, Gwendolyn let one of her hands slip down from his hair to rest on his chest, gently tracing the muscles that she could feel, his warm skin was making her flush with excitement at the idea of what they could be getting up to later on this evening. Oddly enough, there were no scars on his body, which contradicted with the image that he portrayed, the muscular masculine hunter.

"Killer massages you say?" Gwendolyn asked, her voice coming out a lot more husky than she would have liked it to "I have to say that my back might be a little tense from our little fight back there, I'd appreciate it if you would help me out making it feel better." she hinted, letting her finger trace a circle on Dean's chest as she gazed up into his eyes.

Mock gasping when he suggested that they move themselves over to the bed, and rather swiftly become naked, Gwendolyn shook her head with a playful smirk flitting across her lips;

"Now now, don't you think that's a little inappropriate a suggestion for a reward?" she laughed softly "After all we both know its going to happen anyway, and it's far more a mutual pleasure than solely for me. The most you're getting off right now is my shirt, so you can give me that massage."

Sitting down on the bed, she slowly unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her see through lace black bra that she had been wearing today for her date, although he couldn't see, underneath her skinny jeans were matching panties as well. Throwing her shirt to one side, Gwendolyn lay down on her stomach on the bed, giving Dean a tantalising look.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:57 am

Dean was damned sure that he wanted Gwen and he was very sure that she wanted him in much the same way, leaving him ready and waiting for the two of them to begin showing each other just how much they both wanted it. Of course he had to say that he could give her a good massage too didn't he? The end result was that she was much more interested in having a massage first.

Of course this made all the sense in the world when you considered the fact that she had been smacked around by the demons pretty badly after all. Smirking a little bit at the way her voice had altered due to his actions, he nodded,

"Yeah I'm pretty good at them, I'm told." he told her with a purr before smirking wider than before and pressing himself up against her, "Oh I'm sure I'll make you feel very good..."

Pouting a little bit, Dean admitted that she was probably right. After all, what was the use rushing when they both wanted it so obviously and so very clearly. He rubbed his hands together when she took off her shirt, licking his lips as she displayed her sexy little bra and the large breasts that it barely held in check. Deciding to play the game a little bit, he began to rub her back, getting into the massage properly, before he unclipped the bra from behind and moved the straps off of her back,

"It was restricting..." he told her with a smirk as he began to use some of the massage bar he had kept hidden in one of his bags for months now. He began to focus on her sides a bit more, his hands playing across the sides of her breasts, "You enjoying my handling?"
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:08 am

Gwendolyn shivered herself when Dean pressed himself against her, she could feel exactly how much he wanted her just from that touch alone, the way that he pressed himself against her allowed her to feel the entirety of his body, just how strong and toned he was. Not leaving out the fact that she could feel a very noticeable hardness against her ass.

The pout on Dean did not really suit him, it made him look so sweet. It was something that Gwendolyn wasn't used to at all! So she couldn't help but commit the view to memory, it might not happen again after all.

Purring happily when Dean began to rub at her back, Gwendolyn felt herself relaxing completely under his expert touch, it was like he was tossing away all of her worries and cares with each little stroke of his hands. Laying her head down on the bed, she closed her eyes to better enjoy the sensations he was giving her.

Unable to stop herself from gasping when he undid her bra, Gwendolyn turned and gave Dean a quizzical look, which quickly morphed into one of pleasure as he massaged the sides of her breasts, leaving her body with shots of pleasure running through it with every moment. Silently she encouraged him to continue, but with her level of arousal she was finding it hard to lay still on the bed while he touched her.

"Oh yes..." Gwendolyn purred "It's making all my worries melt away, and a fair few things besides that, no wonders people always say you're good at massaging, but, what would you say would be a suitable reward for you for giving me this wonderful massage?" she asked, with a sensual smile slowly crawling onto her lips.
Back to top Go down
Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:20 am

Dean wanted her more that he had ever wanted anyone before and he made sure to show her that by pressing himself so hard up against her. He loved the way that she shivered in what was obviously a good day, in a way that showed that she wanted more of that kind of feeling. He was going to be giving her exactly what they both wanted but as per her request, he would make them both wait for it.

He loved the way that she purred when he began to massage her back, his hands gliding over her smooth skin to rub away all of the tension that she had worked up, both from the attack and from before.

There was a lot of deeply rooted stress in her muscles and he was damned sure that he was going to make sure she worked all of it out as quickly as possible. He purred a little bit in return, loving how she was so soft and pliable beneath his fingertips. Many times he almost gave into temptation and had his way with her but he held back a little bit.

He licked his lips when she began to get the pleasure from him massaging and gently rubbing the sides of her breasts. He purred happily as she encouraged him to continue. Massaging just the sides of her breasts now,

"Oh I'm sure that you could think of something to reward me..." he purred huskily right beside her ear as his slick hands began to squeeze and massage her breasts from the front as well, his palms working against her nipples as he tried to keep up the massage way of touching her, "Do I give good massages you reckon?"
Back to top Go down
Gwendolyn Maddox

Gwendolyn Maddox

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:37 am

Gwendolyn could feel herself almost falling asleep with the pleasing effects of the massage, all of the tension and the stress was just disappearing from her body as she lay there and purred happily under Dean's expert hands. He sure wasn't lying when he said that he could give a good massage! Sighing contentedly, Gwendolyn knew she was going to do a lot of things tonight that would repay him for his efforts.

"Mmmm I know exactly what I'm going to do to reward you..." Gwendolyn purred, moving so that she was no longer lying on her stomach underneath Dean, but, so she was laying propped up on her arms underneath him, looking at him in the eyes with a soft smile on her lips.

It was hard to describe the feelings that she was feeling right this second, it was a mixture of wanting this pleasure to continue, but to be able to make love to Dean like she knew that he would never have had the pleasure of before. Gwendolyn wanted them to be different, she wanted their love making to be actual love making...

"You give the best massages..." she laughed gently, placing her hand on his cheek, as she guided him in for a soft kiss, breaking away a few moments later, Gwendolyn pressed her forehead against Dean's "Now, about that reward you were asking for."

Slowly, she leant forwards, pressing her lips to Dean's once more, engaging him in a slow yet burning kiss, her lips softly worked against his own, Gwendolyn's hands coming to rest on his arms as she lowered herself fully onto her back underneath him. As soon as the kiss ended, she ran her hands up to Dean's shoulders, hugging herself to him as she continued to kiss and gently nibble at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)   Aftermath (Gwen and Dean) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath (Gwen and Dean)
Page 1 of 1