The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow) Empty
PostSubject: Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow)   Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:13 am

Logan and the other immune survivors had journeyed through the town and it's sewers, fought hundreds of zombies and dozens of human enemies. And they had even managed to bring supplies back to sinamoi and the others. And their reward had been...

To get sent right back to the freaking hotel where they had almost died ages ago.

Sighing a little bit, he admitted that finding the guy who could fix the antenna had been easy and navigating the hotel had been easy too. It had been good to be fair; they'd powered their way through in almost an hour.

But right now they were all crowded around the radio as they tried to reach the man on the radio but they were coming up with nothing,

"Gaw' dam' it..." he muttered, running his fingers through his hair, "Maybe he switched frequency? I'll send a message on all channels."

Turning back to the radio, he fiddled with some dials until it would broadcast across all channels and started his message,

"This is Logan Cart'r of the lifeguar' tower survivor camp... can anybody hear this?" he asked, pausing for a few minutes before asking again, slightly desperate, "Is there anybody out there?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow)   Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:22 am

Willow had been desperately hiding inside of her bunker for a few days now, she had enough supplies to last her for another two weeks in here but she was going a little bit stir crazy. She was alone with just her thoughts and her worries and they had been playing on her mind for so long now, she just needed to get out of here! Find some people!

But she was scared...

Scared in case men from the Laboratory were still looking for her, they would be looking for her she doubted that they would stop any time soon because she knew things that she shouldn't really know. They couldn't possibly let her go free, or was that just her paranoia talking? It was probably the latter if she was honest, they had better things to do than tramp around the island looking for her.

Luckily Willow seemed to have picked one of the bunkers with a working radio, although she could only play a few tapes on low, or listen to static...it was a comfort when she just needed to switch off for a little while or go to sleep.

Now though, it was actually picking up someone talking on the frequency, and Willow all but jumped on the receiver and abandoned her organising of the chemicals and basic compounds she had salvaged from the Laboratory before leaving to talk to this man who was asking if there was anyone out there! Yes! She was here!

"H-hello?" she spoke into the microphone, unsure of what she could really say "This is Willow Hartman, I'm in one of the bungalows dotted around the Diamond Bungalow beaches. Is there anything that I can help with?" Willow wanted to smack herself in the head when she asked that, why couldn't she just be selfish and ask them for help for once!
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow)   Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:29 am

Logan was beginning to lose hope that anyone would actually be hearing what was being said over this god-damn radio if he was being honest. Sighing a little bit, he shook his head to the rest of the group. Sam B swore, Purna too and Xian just shook her head in disappointment. To be honest there were no real surprises there to be honest. He opened his mouth to speak when the radio crackled to life with a voice.

There was someone else they hadn't gotten to already!

He was immediately clutching the radio transmitter in his hands tightly,

"Hello... hello we can hear you." he told her as he turned up the speaker volume so that the rest of the ground could hear her too, "Man... It's good to hear another voice out there."

When she asked if there was anything she could help them with he paused for a moment before admitting,

"We've been trying to get a hold of the voice on the radio. You know, the guy who says he can figure this all out." he told her honestly, "We're trying to find out more about this god-damn infection... what about you? Were you holed up bubba?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow)   Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:40 am

Willow thought that she was going to have to get up her courage and be decisive about all of this, she couldn't just put it off for another time - it seemed like there wasn't going to be a lot of time after this radio contact and she didn't even know how long it was going to last with the slightly static nature of the transmission.

When the man said that he could hear her, Logan if she had heard correctly the first time, Willow smiled softly and felt the wave of relief wash over her. Thank god, she might get some help here after all.

"I know, I was just beginning to go stir crazy in here." she laughed softly "I've not been outside in days."

The voice on the radio was a man that to be honest she was petrified of, and was one of the main reasons that she was currently living in a little stone box and had barricaded the door to hell in order to keep out any humans that might come knocking. She doubted they would though, given that the man himself was further away by what this group said.

"No!" Willow squeaked "Don't get ahold of the guy on the radio!"

Shaking her head even though he couldn't see it Willow pouted at the static but tried to get her message through anyway;

"I'm in the third bunker along from the Diamond Beaches." Willow stated clearly "I'm a scientist I worked in a lab in the middle of the jungle here, I...I need your help, but in return I'll gladly tell you everything you want to know. Please, if you can hurry to get me."

The radio signal plummeted and she shook her head, slumping into the chair beside the desk and placing her head in her hands, the only thing she could do now was wait, wait and see if they would come to help her.
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow)   Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:52 am

Logan was surprised that she hadn't let wherever she was in a few days to be honest because it meant that she had quite a lot of food and supplies on hand. Either that or she was both starving and dying of thirst. He hoped that she had been smart enough to stock up though as he knew that the food they'd stolen from the supermarket wasn't going to be able to last forever. They'd have to make another run into the town if she needed more food,

"Well don't you worry girlie, you tell us where you are and we'll bring you on back to the lifeguard tower if you want." he told her with a grin, "Let you get some sun that way."

Her warning about the man on the radio was... rather cryptic to say the least and he shared a little frown with the other survivors. Deciding that they needed to know properly, he glance at Xian as he answered again,

"Alright... alright we'll just come to you." he told her with a small frown, "I sure hope we aren't making a mistake here..."

He turned to the others and they needed, immediately moving over to a map of the resort area to try and find where this bunker might be. As they did that, he spoke,

"Alright hang tight, we're coming to pick you up and then you can..." he paused when he realised that the connection was dead. He nodded to the other survivors and they grabbed them weapons and suited up for the trip to the bunker.

As it turned out, the trip to the bunker was small because it really wasn't that far away. Cautiously edging out of the car as the 'advance guard', Logan knocked on the bunker door as the others secured the area,

"Willow? Willow Hartman?" he asked the door, "Come on, open up... it's Logan Carter. We spoke on the radio remember?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow)   Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 7:59 am

Willow had removed a fair few of the blockades from in front of the door for when the other group came to find her, she wanted to be able to get out of here quickly or let them in here quickly whichever option they wanted to go for. Of course they might want to take her supplies with them so that they can give them to others as well.

She was okay with that as long as she was able to travel with them and get their protection, as well as perhaps their help with her situation.

As soon as she heard the knocking on the bunker door, Willow stood up and clutched her paddle to her chest but she relaxed slightly when she heard that it was Logan. Pushing a chest of drawers out of the way so that she could open the door for them to come in, Willow smiled brightly when she saw Logan for the first time.

Wow, he had a lot of musculature. Blushing a little bit she opened the door to let them in.

"Yes that's me, all of you please come in if you want to rest for a while." she smiled, opening the door wider "I have quite a few supplies that you can help yourselves to if you want, as long as I'm able to come with you when you are ready to leave."

When they were all inside she shoved the desk back over the door with a sigh, flopping down over it and squeezing her thighs in a reassuring manner to herself.

"Thank you so much for coming to get me, I wouldn't have made it much further on my own." Willow explained with a bright smile "I assume you guys must have a lot of questions about what I said."
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow)   Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:10 am

Logan heard some things being moved from behind the door and had to chuckle a little bit at that. Honestly, the door was reinforced steel that had been designed by the Japanese to survive a direct hit from an explosive shell from an American ship. Was it hard to believe that it could stop some measly little zombies?

When she opened the door he was very pleasantly surprised to find that she was as hot as her rather sultry tones had suggested. Smirking a little bit, he gestured for the others to go in ahead of him so he'd had more time to talk to her,

"Don't you worry one bit bubba, you're coming with us." he told her with a grin, "You've been deemed to be 'very important' by the lifeguard and everything."

Logan sat down on some of the supplies and couldn't help but notice she had a massive stock of the things here. He nodded his head,

"Well all you have to do is tell us what you do know about this voice..." he told her before smiling a little bit, "So just talk about what you've been doing here that would be useful."

Sam B was already beginning to get annoyed and Xian and Purna were doing their best to keep him away from Willow. Logan had to agree with them on that part and leant forwards to whisper to her,

"Look... not to put you on the spot here or nothing but we ain't been getting too many home wins right now, you know what I'm saying?" he told her quietly, "It's got us all a little... on edge I guess is the term."
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow)   Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:27 am

Willow was a little bit happier now that there were people here with her, she wanted to be reassured by them that they could handle what was going on because she sure as hell couldn't do anything like that. She did want to help them as much as possible but she doubted that she was going to be much use in the fighting or combat sort of element.

When the other people filed inside and began to sit down, rest and have something to drink Willow smiled brightly, she did like the way that they were able to benefit from using her materials instead of her just having to capitalise on them.

"Oh...uhm." Willow blushed softly, gently touching her cheek with her long delicate fingers when he called her Bubba, she just couldn't help but react that way "Thank you, it means a lot to be deemed important to rescue, but I have never spoken to any of the life guards here I have to say."

Talk about what she had been doing, well, Willow supposed they were going to have to figure out what to was happening some time and it might as well come volunteered from her own lips.

"I was a scientist in a Laboratory in the middle of the jungle here, I was a research project manager into a native disease. I found that this disease was in the tribes people in the jungle who ritualistically consumed the flesh of humans to gain 'immortality', however, this disease took years and years to manifest and they had a natural resistance to it anyway." Willow explained with a small smile on her lips.

Continuing, Willow clasped her hands in front of her lap and bit her lip;

"But my research was stolen, manipulated, that is what this disease is here! This disease is a more advanced version of the original, I was horrified to hear that this new type had escaped into the population by my boss at the Laboratory, I fled as soon as I could and the man on the radio, he's looking for me. He's going to send people to kill me because of what I know about the lab letting this thing out!" casting her gaze down to the floor Willow shook her head and hugged her arms around her chest "So will you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow)   Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:40 am

Logan could see that the group helping themselves to some of her supplies actually seemed to be something that she was accepting of so he felt very little guilt in opening a can of the energy drink that was closest to him. Honestly, he'd been freaking living off those energy drinks, as well as some snacks and occasionally some fruit.

They were always 'too busy' to simply sit down and have a proper meal it seemed.

He chuckled a little bit when she said that she had never actually spoken to any of the life guards around here,

"Well we told him about your potential information so he all but demanded that you get there." he admitted with a little laugh, "And he's definitely going to welcome you with open arms if you bring the supplies with us."

The fact that there even was a lab in the jungle around this area was a little bit jarring and almost immediately he also put it down to the fact that it had been a surprise,

"Are you trying to tell me that you worked in a military-sounding lab and helped to weaponise a native disease that you knew encouraged cannibalism?" he whistled a little bit with a smirk, "Sounds like a fun 9 to 5 job..."

Ah so her research hadn't ever been the used by her to make any of the decisions. He just hummed instead,

"... I can't really turn you down now can I?" he answered with a little chuckle before humming and adding, "But maybe keep what you used to do on the down-low around the lifeguard station? They're just humans so they'll be massively hateful of anyone in a medical stand point."
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow)   Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 8:49 am

Willow nodded her head when he said that she would be welcomed into the Life Guard Station because of the things that she knew, but seeing as most of the things that she knew were medical and she had to keep them on the down low she hoped that the supplies she brought with her were going to be a long way to making up for her lack in information.

But one thing she did know was that the man on the radio was bad news, they shouldn't be looking for him she didn't think.

"I uhm...I guess I did work in a place like that but I never weaponised anything! I was just there to record the disease for the CDC, in case something like this ever decided to happen. This was the last thing I wanted to happen with my research." Willow admitted with a little sniffle of sadness she didn't want people thinking that she was responsible for this.

Nodding her head Willow perked up and wiped her eyes free of her tears that had been plipping down onto the floor;

"Oh thank you so much Logan, and the rest of you for allowing me to come with you. I promise I won't be any bother, I wont say anything about my medical background." she assured, wanting to give Logan a big snuggly hug for helping her like this "I will do anything I can to repay you for helping to keep me safe."

Hugging her arms around her chest Willow squeezed tightly, and it had the rather unfortunate effect of enlarging her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow)   Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:04 am

Logan had to admit that he was a little bit annoyed with the state of affairs but as it stood, if she said anything about working in a lab she was likely to have her head put on a pike by the end of the first day. But he wouldn't let that happen to her. And she wasn't going to do anything like that because she wasn't stupid. She would just have to get used to being spoken to behind her back since it would likely happen a lot.

He hummed a little bit even as he heard Sam B snorting in annoyance and a lack of belief in her words,

"Well just don't mention it to anyone other than Sinamoi alright?" he instructed her firmly, "Otherwise the people on the bus might act in a very unsightly manner indeed... involvin' touches and pitchforks almost."

As she was thanking them, Logan went to wave it all off before he saw what she was doing with her breasts without realising it. Suddenly the fact that they were alone seemed to be a bit of an issue and he caught the attention of the others,

"Well the guys here will help move you stuff for you." he told they all, waving at Sam B and Purna easily, "I'm sure that they will bring their own glasses and drinks I'm guessing."

As the rest of the group left, Logan closed the door and spoke to her,

"Well that's them back to work." he told her with a little wink, "Some of us have to be like that right? So you come up here before all these zombies? To just watch the sunset maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow)   Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:16 am

Willow nodded her head and worried her teeth between her lips, honestly she was thinking it would have just been better to stay in the bunker and leave them be, because they didn't seem to believe her and they didn't seem to want to take what she was saying as the truth of the events, so, why should she have to live with people thinking she was a liar? Thinking she could be responsible for all of the deaths here...it just made her want to cry.

"Okay." she murmured softly "I said I wouldn't tell anyone."

She was going to help the others move the supplies but they seemed to have it all down, biting her lip again she could feel it getting plumper under the touch of her teeth. Really, that was the hope of her staying here gone, with no supplies it would be impossible.

"Uhm thank you for moving the supplies." Willow called after the other members of the group even the big guy who seemed a little mean, sighing softly she sat down on the chair beside the desk and placed her head in her hands "You guys don't believe me do you?" she asked softly.

Willow shook her head and looked up from the arms she was resting her head on in an effort to try and find the will to leave this place to go to another where people would be horrible to her and want to kill her anyway.

"No, I didn't." she smiled sadly "I was very devoted to my work I wanted to make sure that nobody would get sick from this disease, and have to suffer, I was halfway to making a vaccine too but, I destroyed the formula for it so they couldn't finish it and be able to totally control this. If you believe me." Willow added, before slumping back down on the table.
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow)   Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:32 am

Logan could see that she wasn't enjoying this whole little move so far and he admitted that perhaps it had been due to his rather exaggerated example of the gut reaction of some of the more stupid survivors. He patted her lightly on the shoulder to get her attention and looked into her eyes with a small smile,

"I know it sucks right now but all we need to do is ease certain stupid members of the group into it... they'll com' round don't worry." he assured her with a gently squeeze on the shoulder, "Besides, they're going to just be happy to have another survivor and intelligent person with them. Trust me on that yea'?"

The other survivors did seem to be rather on the ball with the supplies and when she thanked them, Xian bowed with a smile and Purna just grinned in response. Sam B scowled a little bit before Purna elbowed him and he replied with a civil tone,

"S'arigh'."

Logan turned to her when she suggested that they didn't believe her,

"Bubba we believe you, don't worry about that." he told her with a small grin, "We believed you enough to fight our way here and we believe you so much that we want you to be safe at the lifeguard tower with us. The monsoon is coming soon and I, for one, don't want you this far away from anyone who could help you."

Seeing that she wanted to just shut down a little bit, Logan glanced to see that the others weren't in the room at the time. Reaching out, he knelt down and took one of her hands in his own,

"Willow... come with us please." he whispered to her, "We can help you to start again on the vaccine if you want... too help those who are afflicted without anyone else getting it. Because I believe you and I want you to be safe. These walls might be thick and the door sturdy but... it's always easier with friends."
Back to top Go down
Willow Hartman

Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow)   Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:40 am

Willow couldn't help but smile softly when Logan said that they believed her but to be honest she was just feeling more than a little bit upset about the things that she was walking into now. How on earth could she be expected to be looking forwards to this like she was when she heard that other people with the group they were helping were going to hate her that much for something she hadn't even done!

Looking at Logan when he tried to reassure her that they did in fact believe her, Willow turned her rather surprised gaze towards the large black man in the group, who had not yet been introduced to her along with the other members;

"I don't think you all believe me." she stated softly but she still smiled gently "But I guess it makes sense that I should come with you, despite the people who will want to beat me to a pulp the life guard station sounds a better bet than being stuck here."

Sniffling softly Willow used her hands to wipe away her tears as they started to form again, falling down her cheeks softly;

"I just... I just was so scared for so long and I heard you on...on the radio and I got my h-hopes up that everything was going to be okay, and now I'm going to get there a-and everyone is going to hate me when I didn't do any-anything." Willow sobbed softly, placing her head in her hands again so that Logan didn't have to see her crying "I'm j-just really t-tired of not being able to sleep properly because people want to h-hurt me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow)   Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrong number - Right person (Logan and Willow)
Page 1 of 1