The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein) Empty
PostSubject: Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein)   Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:54 am

Abbie was a member of the security detail for the rock stars Rammstein, having grown up in Britain she was glad to have the opportunity to work with some of her favourite stars, the only reason she got the job was because she had a firm grasp of German. Till liking to only speak in his mother tongue, even during shows he only spoke in German except a few words.

Sighing softly as she walked down the corridors in front of the members of the band, her other friend Tanya was following up behind the boys in case someone were to pop out and attack them out of nowhere. They paid for the best and it just so happened that the best in personal security were women.

What we lack in strength we make up for in aim, skill and creative ideas to get out of situations.

They were going to see a teenager who had made it his wish to meet with the band before his death, which apparently was immanent. Abbie never really liked to ask about what the band was doing, she didn't think it was any of her business no matter how curious she was.

Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she opened the door and looked around the area with barely a glance of her head. She could tell already that it was secure.

Subtly she took in the appearance of the boy, he was pale grey and his hair was missing, cancer she presumed. The woman with him was no doubt his mother and the second woman a representative for the charity who got him the experience? Having been briefed on this before Abbie was well aware of what was going on here.
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein)   Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:04 am

Richard sighed a little bit as he made his way towards the room with the charity event being held in aid of the dying boy. Honestly, he was more than happy to meet with the boy and help make his last dream come true. What he was finding exasperating already was that he was having to almost march Till and Chris along side him.

Chris didn't want to come because he was a shy soul at heart and disliked being in the spotlight when it came to personal things like this. And Till... well Till had been doing some pre-performance rituals and had hated to be dragged away from them for anything. Even if that 'anything' was a dying teenage boy who'd never done any of them any harm.

Arriving at the room, Richard smiled at the security guards as he held the door open for two of his band mates. The others had refused to come on the grounds that their costumes were not ready and, to be fair, they weren't. Richard was currently dressed in his military coat and had perfect white and black make-up to make him appear to be some form of sinister clown or over-enthusiastic goth. Chris was wearing leather trousers and nothing else while Till seemed to be sporting black leather hot-pants and suspenders... it was an odd outfit choice.

Deciding to get the ball rolling, Richard knelt down to be at eye level with the boy,

"Hello there." he greeted the boy brightly, "I hear that you are out number on fan from this country... do you enjoy our music?"

Chris turned to one of the security guards as Till seemed to tune everything out,

"Abbie is it?" he asked her quietly before glancing at the shivering boy, "What is the boy hurting from?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein)   Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:15 am

Abbie smiled softly when Richard came into the room and immediately began to talk to the boy, he was always one of the most compassionate members of the band she thought, always really eager to help people who were in need. Perhaps it was because of what happened with him and his mother when he was growing up? Or perhaps he was just that nice a person who wanted to do things like that naturally.

"Y-yes I am." the boy managed to cough out, his voice was raspy and Abbie wanted to run and get him some water even though he wouldn't benefit from it any "I am Oliver, I'm j-just so happy I g-g-got to meet you all. Y-you are my favourites."

Hearing that Chris was talking to her, Abbie kept her gaze away from his chest even though she did really want to look there for a good long while. Doom was the youngest member of the band and as such the one closest to her age, and the one who was less wrinkled, although it seemed to suit Richard and Till down to the ground even so.

Suspenders though were not a good look for Till.

"He has cancer of the blood." she replied quietly "It's spread throughout his whole system, and transfusions aren't working. Terminal case."

Nodding towards the woman from the charity whom she had conversed with before, she turned a warm smile to the boy himself.
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein)   Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:26 am

Richard had to admit that he liked to hear that the little kid liked the three of them especially. It meant a lot that this boy was going to die and yet he still had the strength to come and see them. That was the power of their music. Music created feelings and those feelings were the reason why people ended up fans like this boy. He was so entranced by their music that he was willing to spend what could be his last visit to the outside world to just see them,

"Nice to meet you Oliver. You mind if I call you Ollie? You can call me Rich or Dick." he told the boy with a small smile before he grinned a little bit and reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a well-worn guitar pic, "Listen to me Ollie... you have to take care of this yeah? It's not signed because it doesn't need to be. It's the first pic I ever used for a live event and it's yours now my friend."

Seeing that Richard seemed to be done now, Till decided that he would have to say something. Of course the boy wasn't German so he was going to have to hope that the boy could understand him and his fractured English,

"Oliver it was nice to be meeting with you." he told the boy with a small, slightly forced, smile before handing the boy a signed picture of the band, "For you."

Chris shook his head a little bit at the topic he and Abbie were discussing. He smiled sadly at Abbie,

"The terminal case.... they are hard ones." he admitted before shaking his head slightly and moving over to Oliver. Like his bandmates he gave something. This case a signed drumstick that he handed to the boy, "Make some noise from us from your protected area at the front of the moss pit alright?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein)   Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:39 am

Abbie looked over the interaction between Richard and Oliver with a small smile on her lips, although she was supposed to remain impassive while she was here on duty she couldn't help it. He was just being so compassionate towards the child and it made her heart warm at the scene. Especially when Richard gave him his first guitar pick, she saw his face just light up in sheer joy.

"Oh! You can call m-me whatever y-you like!" he stammered, accepting the pick with a look of sheer adoration on his features "Wow...t-thank you so much, I won't ever l-let it out of my sight, thank you."

Inside right now Abbie was a wreck, how unfair that something like this could be happening to such a sweet boy, and it was quite unfair that such a thing would be allowed to happen by a greater being upstairs if there even was one.

But her anguish was being replaced by sheer shock at Till, how could he be so unenthused? It was this boys dying wish to meet his idols and he was acting like he couldn't care less! His gift was so unthoughtful, anyone could buy that from Ebay! She would know, she had bought one. It seemed like Oliver thought so too and he looked crestfallen before he narrowed his eyes and began to crumple the photo with his fist.

Abbie frowned and shifted her weight so that she was ready to defend if need be and it looked like it was going to be needed, Oliver stood up from the chair like nothing was wrong with him and all but screamed;

"Why don't you even want to smile at me!? You were my idol for years and you can't even be bothered to say something more than that!" he let out a growl and moved as if to attack Till but Abbie gripped his arm, twisted it behind his back and captured his other flailing arm as well, holding him fast.

"The fuck is this?" she called out to the representative and the child's mother "Tanya get restraints...hurry." Abbie growled as she struggled to contain the child, weak though he was it was like a switch had been flicked and he was using all of his strength to buck against her and get free, his eyes fixed upon Till and he had even begun to foam slightly at the mouth.

Tanya returned and began to affix the restraints but she didn't clip on the left hand in time and he flailed it free, turning and biting a fucking chunk out of Tanya's upper arm.

"Holy shit! Abbie fucking do something!" Tanya cried as the boy began to literally beat the shit out of her and Abbie wasted no time, swiftly punching hard on the pressure point in the boys neck and sending him sprawling to the floor, out cold.

Panting, she looked at the boys and radioed to the other guards;

"Situation in Green room 2, attacker has been apprehended, assistance needed."

"Cargo is secure?"

"Three eagles still flying." Abbie responded.

"Received, will be there A.S.A.P. Over and out."
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein)   Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:54 am

Till looked at the boy who was raging against him and he knew that the people in the room were also glaring at him and no doubt trying to kill him with their eyes or some such nonsense. He just stood there for a few moments and when the boy began to demanded that he would even smile at him, Till frowned a little bit,

"When you see hundreds of dying boys here for last wish..." he shrugged a little bit, "It loses it's sting or strength. I... we... idols to all of them. And me smiling never helped any of them so it will not help you."

Richard and Chris were both just as pissed off as everyone else in the room and it was they who pulled Till away from the boy. They were rather scared that Till would hit the child if the kid tried to go for him. To be honest with the amount of 'sympathy' he had shown today that would make way too much sense.

And then...

Well then the whole world went to shit in only a few seconds.

"Shit!" Richard cursed upon seeing one of their security detail being bitten by the young boy, who was thrashing wildly with the blood still pooling around his mouth, "What the fuck did you say he was ill with again? It looks like the poor boy has rabies!"

Chris shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair,

"What is happening now?" he demanded with a small touch of unease in his voice, "Do we perform still? What's happening Abbie?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein)   Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:05 am

Abbie right now could not believe what was happening, she couldn't believe that her own idol, Till, could be so cold and harsh to his fans. She was glad she had never come out and admitted that she had admired him for his strength to go against the grain and make music like this, and put on shows like this, because right now she felt a little betrayed she had invested so much in a man who obviously did not care.

There were more important things at hand now though.

One of them being her bleeding team mate and the boy that they had laying on the floor and the mother who was currently trying to sue her for doing what she had done. Holding up her hand for silence, Abbie tied her belt around Tanya's arm to stop the blood flow, before helping her friend to her feet.

"I suggest that you two remain here." she stated forcefully to the mother and to the representative "We will need to talk about the legal implications of you withholding information about the threat level of the visitor and compensation for the injuries my team-mate has sustained."

Turning to Richard, Chris and Till Abbie nodded her head;

"The show goes on as normal. Oliver will be taken away to the nearest hospital, and he will be restrained until that point. I will take care of Tanya's wounds. No delay's. No cancellations. Unless any of you are hurt?" she asked, upon hearing that none of them were Abbie nodded her head, the back up arrived and she nodded to the boy knocked out on the floor.

"The suspect needs to be kept under watch and constantly restrained, very hostile."

"What happened to Tanya?" Charlie asked as he and Steven wrangled the boy up from the floor.

"He took a chunk out of her, going to send her off to the Emergency room now to have it treated."

"I can go myself." Tanya fumed silently "I'll just get a taxi or something, besides, you need to stay here with the client Abbie."

Abbie stared down her friend, before realising that she was in fact, right, she needed to stay with the boys and ensure that this wasn't some sort of drug related thing. If Oliver had taken illegal substances it was entirely possible that there would be more violent acts around the stadium tonight. Sighing she shook her head;

"Fine I'll stay here with the quarry, just, be careful okay." Abbie asked, face strained with worry, Tanya patted her on the shoulder and gave a reassuring smile before ambling off out of the room with the other security guards. Taking a deep breath Abbie nodded her head and took out her gun from her inner holster, clicking the rounds in place.

"Follow me gentlemen, I'll have to wait just off stage tonight in case there are any more attempts, might be drug related." Abbie informed.
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein)   Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:17 am

Till sighed a little bit when they began asking whether or not the show was going to go on. Of course the show was going to go on. The show always went ahead despite anything and this was one of those things that didn't even show up on Till's radar for stopping the show. The show was something that Till would no compromise over and he would give his fans the performance that they so desperately wanted and were, even now, chanting loudly to receive.

As soon as he got the go ahead to get back to the stage he turned towards the door and waited impatiently for Abbie to be ready.

Richard honestly didn't know why he was still putting up with this kind of shit. Till did this kind of shit every time someone wanted some money from the band and it was freaking annoying. Not to mention right now one of their guards was bleeding out and was only being helped along by her team-mates,

"Tanya... Tanya you be careful in getting to the hospital." he told her quietly before nodding to Abbie, still a little shaken, "The people have paid... the show must go on I suppose. Thank you for reminding me Abbie."

Chris followed Richard's motions and smiled faintly at both Tanya and Abbie. As they reached the stage it became clear that the other members had been keeping them busy. Right now Flake was in his crowd boat and all was well. Slipping into their old roles, he was just about to start drumming when something happened.

Flake's inflatable boat bent in the centre and squashed him in the same way before both he and the boat were dragged into the moss pit. And then... then everyone began to see it.

Huge gushes of blood flying up from the crowd.

Richard turned to Abbie with a panicked expression as the people began to panic and run the fuck away. It was turning into a stampede.
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein)   Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 9:28 am

Abbie was just waiting by the side of the stage after getting the boys there safely, the others were there warming up still and Flake was just chilling out on the crowd on his boat like he often did while they were waiting for the show to start up after a delay. It was irritating that they were delayed she had been hoping to go home and take a long bath after this day, seemed like she'd need it even more considering she was covered in Tanya's blood.

Sighing softly, Abbie was about to go and get something to drink when she heard screaming from the stage area, darting out onto the stage she looked down at the crowd and almost threw up on the side of the stage.

There was blood...everywhere.
The sound of breaking bones, the sound of screaming lungs...the sound of ripping and tearing.

"Shit." she whispered "The fuck is this?!"

Pulling out her gun again Abbie motioned to the Rammstein boys;

"MOVE NOW." she commanded loudly, before turning to her radio on her vest "Requesting immediate evac for the eagles, the eagles need to fly. Come in. Come in base."

All she heard on the end of the transmission was a mangled sort of cry. Shaken Abbie knew that there was no time to waste, they needed to leave as soon as possible and she would make sure that they did leave even though she wouldn't mind putting Till's loss down to accidental damage.

"To the stage exit, now now now." she hurried, as she lead the front of the group to take out anyone who was going to come their way, blissfully they didn't seem to be back here yet and that meant that she had a few minutes before they scampered up here, whatever the fuck they were "Keep up with me, you see a target you tell me!"

Sprinting towards the door Abbie cursed when she saw several of the things, they screamed upon seeing her and started lurching towards the group, shooting one in the knee, it fell to the floor but kept coming. Widening her eyes, Abbie swore loudly and pumped a bullet into the head of the nearest one, then the second, then the third.

"Get out of here." she commanded, pointing to the door "The car should be right outside."

Picking her phone out of her pocket she dialled for the police;

"Emergency, requesting police and ambulance presence at the Wembley Arena. Rioting has broken out at the Arena, several fatalities and many more casualties. This is Abbie Wilson, with the private security detail of Rammstein, assistance is needed! Security is overrun."

Swearing again she dashed outside.
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein)   Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:53 am

Richard was helping to herd Till and Christopher along as they made their way over to the limo amid all the confusion and all of the violence. Seeing as there was no driver, and Abbie was busy shooting up as many of these... things, as possible, Richard rushed round to the driver's seat as the other two band members jumped into the back of the limo, the door open for Abbie and any other members to go through.

But even from here Richard could see the other two members of the band ducking into a taxi instead. He wasn't going to tell them to come over here; they'd likely be safe.

But Abbie was dangerously close to getting more than she could handle,

"Miss Wilson!" he called out louder to her, roaring the engine as well to get her attention for just a second, gesturing to the open back door, "Get in ze car! Get in the god-damned car!"

His English was beginning to suffer but he honestly thought that it was to be expected, to be brutally honest he was never as good at English as his frequent interviews suggested,

"Frualine! Get inside the car so that we can escape this nightmare better!"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein)   Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:05 am

Abbie was close to having a goddamn breakdown here, she thought that she was trained to handle everything! She was trained to handle assassinations, terrorist attacks and god knows what other anal little details that she had never needed to use. But a fucking arena full of drugged up to the eyeball teenagers, Abbie was lost.

Even when she shot them in the vitals they just kept on staggering towards her.

Shooting her friends, her co-workers, things that she never thought that she would have to do, was making her lose her edge a little bit. Keeping it together as much as she could, Abbie gritted her teeth and decided to throw those things to the ground for now. Now she needed to get out of this situation.

Pumping the last bullet in her round into the nearest offender, Abbie was jerked back to reality by Richard's frantic voice, and she dashed towards the open door of the limo. Slamming it behind her, just in time before another wave of those things came towards the exit, Abbie sat down and gritted her teeth;

"Come on then let's get out of here! To the hotel!" she stated with a growl "Penthouse is a defensible position that is for sure, we will use the suite that Till has." Abbie decided with a frown on her features before sinking down into the chair, reloading her gun, and placing her head in her heads, trying to keep her shit together.
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein)   Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:19 am

Richard was so relieved to see Abbie burst out of the doors and jump into the back of the car. Almost immediately Chris closed the door behind her and Richard almost wheel-span as he sped off as fast as the damned thing would let him. He grimaced a little bit as he looked around the streets to see all of the devastation,

"This is not good..." he muttered a little bit before speaking loudly for the whole car, "They appear to be everywhere!"

Chris swore at this information because the real reason why Richard shouted like that was because it meant that there were many, many more of those damn things. He turned to Abbie and nodded,

"Yes... yes we can hole up in Till's room." he admitted and the day seemed suddenly a lot less gloomy. He glanced at Till, "Is that going to be cause trouble?"

Till shrugged a little bit as he craped open one of those tiny bottles of wine,

"Do whatever you wish." he told them simply before blinking a little bit, "Richard... Richard! Try to remember that anything taken will be paid in full."

Richard glanced back at the others briefly as he drove through the panicking protestors and all that kind of thing. Who was honestly having marches about zombie protection right now. He swerved a little bit,

"We're about fifteen blocks from the hotel so I'll bring us closer alright?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein)   Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:33 am

Abbie nodded her head when she heard that it was going to be okay to hole up in Till's room, honestly she wouldn't have given him much of a choice to object, however it was always nice to be able to have some sort of consent in the matter. Honestly though she was thinking about having him thrown out of the limousine she was still so mad with him about what he had done before.

"...you know what Till?" she asked with a laugh, one that spoke of frustration, before she yelled at him "I don't think anybody is going to give a CRAP if we eat the goddamn pringles from the MINI BAR RIGHT NOW!!!"

Shaking her head Abbie wanted to look outside of the window and shoot the nearest thing to her because she was so angry and upset right now. She had just shot her collegues and her close friends and here Till was just getting in a hissy about the charges being made to his credit card in the morning.

If there was anyone left in the morning.

Looking past the hospital, Abbie did not see any person that wasn't currently being eaten or had been eaten previously. This was not the safest place to be.

"You level that gas pedal to the floor Richard, get us away from this hospital as quick as possible! Look at the fucking amount of them there!" she looked out of the window, keeping an eye on any people who were trying to jump onto the limo and there was so many of them, but they were moving quickly so none of them got to hang on for long.

"You get us as close as you can Richard!" she stated with a frown, before unclipping her other weapon and throwing it to Chris "Here, you take this baton, you're going to be on defence with me, Richard and Till will be on look out, providing light, directing. Odds are elevator isn't going to be the best bet but we can try, the electric seems to be working still."

Outside, she could see they were drawing closer to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
Richard Z Kruspe

Richard Z Kruspe

PostSubject: Re: Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein)   Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:51 am

Till gritted his teeth a little bit. When the world went back to normal in a couple of days he did not want to be straddled with such a large debt so what he wanted to do what let them know now, before anyone could use them,

"When this is sorted I do not want to have bills!" he told her with a small glare, "I thinking of the little things that cheer people up."

Chris gritted his teeth as he accepted the baton and immediately tried to get in the way of argument that was brewing between Abbie and Till,

"Hey... be nice guys!" he scolded them both, "We need to be able to work as a team you know? So why don't we all just relax? Nothing's gunna happen!"

But that was as far as that discussion got.

From round a corner, moving well over the speed limit, an ambulance came haring down the road... only to rush into their small limo.

It rolled over, side by side, and every single of them of the showed that it was a brilliantly bad time to be standing or sitting near the wall. But before he could get his baring's he was attacked... by the ground hitting his face.

Hard.

Chris and Till pulled themselves out of the wreckage cautiously and began to pull her away slightly,

"I'll get your back." Chris told her with a groan, "Keep thinking I'm forgetting something... But we have no time... we must go!"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein)   Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 9:12 am

Abbie was going to stop herself from punching Till in the goddamn face because it wouldn't help them in their current situation, but she would be staying as far away from him as possible as soon as they got into the penthouse. She wanted nothing more to do with him. Maybe she would calm down later on, but she really didn't think so.

The rate that Till was banging out bullshit comments every time he opened his mouth.

Crying out in shock as they rolled over and over in the car, Abbie was just thankful that she hadn't been killed by the impact against the wall, she hadn't been wearing her seatbelt at the time and she knew that the amount of times they had flipped over would have been enough to kill them several times over.

Now out of the wreckage and on the street, Abbie tried to gather her wits about her and she did so enough to realise they had left Richard.

"Hold the fort Chris we need to get Richard!" she instructed as she dashed back over to the car, opening the bent metal of the door with one hand, hissing a little as she burnt herself. She needed to get Richard out before anything happened to explode the gas in here.

"Oi, Richard!" she called, unbuckling him from his seat "Richard wake the fuck up." slapping him hard on the cheek she wanted him to wake up and wake up fast, from the sounds of it more of those things were coming this way, and a lot of them too. "Richard we need to go, and we need to go now I can't carry you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein)   Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show Gone Wrong (Abbie and Rammstein)
Page 1 of 1