The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Test Run (Destro and Tiger)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James McCullen

James McCullen

Test Run (Destro and Tiger) Empty
PostSubject: Test Run (Destro and Tiger)   Test Run (Destro and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:14 am

James McCullen was a man of simple pleasures.

He enjoyed waking up in the morning and having a full English breakfast before he did anything else.

He enjoyed the feel of a crisp new suit against his skin.

He enjoyed being able to say that when a bomb went off, or gun was fired, he was most likely making money off of it.

Those were some of his pleasures but by far his greatest pleasure was testing out some of the new technology that he and his labs were developing. Right now they were about to commence the testing of a biological weapon, a super-weapon that could very well bring about the end of the world.

And he wanted to sell it to anyone who was paying.

But first they had to test it so that they would know how it reacted and so that they would have footage of it to show to people. After all, it was the only way they'd listen to him and believe him. Chuckling a little bit, he entered the code and strode into the highly secure computer suite that housed the activation switch, hundreds of monitors surveying the targeted American town and his chief hacker,

"I trust you are ready to make history with me." he greeted her with a smirk as he sat down in a seat behind her. There was only the two of them here and the doors had locked themselves powerfully behind him, "I know you are. Now... is the infected subject ready to be taken to the town hospital?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Evans

Willow Evans

PostSubject: Re: Test Run (Destro and Tiger)   Test Run (Destro and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:43 am

Willow Evans was being blackmailed. Irritatingly.

She was one of the most super talented hackers in the world and that was why she hadn't even thought about the paper trail that someone with very advanced skills could use to try and track her down. She hadn't given it a second thought that someone could connect Willow Evans to KillJack, the Government hacker.

Sighing softly she sipped at her coffee, she normally liked her hacking rooms to be dark and covered with spare parts in case she needed, but, this one was bright, large and airy. Somewhere she was not used to at all but James didn't want there to be any rooms like that in his base no no no. Rolling her eyes a little bit she looked over some of the monitors.

This was going to be amazing, she thought with a smirk.

As he entered, Willow nodded her head with a small hum;

"I have to say I'm interested in how this is going to turn out, it'll be just like watching a live action TV show only ten times better than Big Brother." she stated with a light smile "Yeah he's ready, the 911 call is going to be made any second now and then the ambulance will be minutes away to speed him to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
James McCullen

James McCullen

PostSubject: Re: Test Run (Destro and Tiger)   Test Run (Destro and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:51 am

James smirked a little bit as she expressed her interested in how this was all going to pan out. He knew how this was all going to go and to be honest that was why he was smirking happily as he sat in his comfortable high-backed chair. He too was interested in what was going to happen and the thing was, it didn't matter how badly this went for the town. Or even the county or the state. It would just make this weapon all the more valuable until there was nothing that could stop him from becoming the single most powerful human being on the planet,

"You do know that we'll be killing off over ten thousand American citizens if this succeeds right?" he teased her with a little smirk, "I didn't know you were quite so blood thirsty Miss Evans... it's always the quiet ones you have to look out for."

Seeing that all was ready, he smirked a little bit wider and flicked the protective covering off the button that would unleash their infected man into the town. He savoured the moment, delaying as much as possible. Finally, he sighed happily and pressed the button.

Nodding to Willow to get the ambulance to him as fast as possible, James flicked some switches to arm several concentrations of explosives that were strapped to the bridges that led into the town. As soon as the ambulance was on it's way he pushed the detonation button and the bridges, the only entry to the town, were destroyed. He hummed a little bit,

"Set up the net." he commanded her with a small purr of amusement as he activated the coffee machine with another button, "We don't want them sending out any pesky signals and alerting the army or the police outside the town now do we?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Evans

Willow Evans

PostSubject: Re: Test Run (Destro and Tiger)   Test Run (Destro and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:02 am

Willow didn't really know what James was going to get out of this, but, she knew that it was most likely money and power. They were the main reasons why anyone decided to do anything in this world today and they were certainly the reasons that people chose to act on more often than not. Self interest. Selfishness. She was guilty like everyone else Willow supposed, after all, she could have handed herself into the Government and spared all this people but...

It was in her better interests to assist James than to just simply go along into jail and rot, rotting in jail didn't sound like something she wanted to do.

"We aren't doing a thing, we are simply letting a man out of a cage. What happens next is entirely up to the town and how they respond. Being America with all the resources we have, they should cope fairly well, they wont, because they have half the logic of a sugar cube but..." she smirked softly, tucking a strand of her brown hair behind her ear.

Now with the bridges destroyed and the ambulance on its way towards the infected man, she thought that it was amusing the way that the person who had 'made' the 911 call was sticking around, they were trying to placate the man. There they went. They were bitten and infected already, it would only be a matter of ten minutes before the virus took hold.

"Yes sir." she stated softly, narrowing her eyes and gently sticking her tongue out in concentration although she didn't notice the latter. Activating the net she had set up, basically a layer of scrambler over all of the signal devices in the town, and a big blanket of static over the pylons and electricity producers within the town "It's done, the net is activated. The target has already infected one human and the ambulance crew has arrived."
Back to top Go down
James McCullen

James McCullen

PostSubject: Re: Test Run (Destro and Tiger)   Test Run (Destro and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:12 am

James liked the way that she was thinking about this whole endeavour because it meant that she was less likely to end up having some crisis on conscience. And technically she was right. All they were going was freeing a man from a cage and committing some minor terrorism against some bridges that hadn't even had any people on them. Wasn't all that bad from what he could understand for himself that was for sure,

"Indeed, you could say we are helping him regain the human right of freedom... or some such nonsense." he agreed with a little smirk before shaking his head, "The fact that we injected him and caged him is neither here nor there."

Getting up to retrieve the coffees that he had had the coffee machine making, he hummed a little bit and handed her a vanilla latte before sitting down with his own. There was just something about coffee that made even the most barbaric of events seem a lot more civilised. Humming as he sipped his coffee, he smirked,

"Good work." he told her before gesturing to a mini screen, "Zoom in on the crew and the first infected individual. Our clients will be most interested in these first stages..."

Even as he said that he couldn't help but grin to himself,

"So Miss Evans... what name shall we give the disease?" he asked her with a light smirk, "None of the boys in the lab were feeling very creative and left it nameless... and it's much harder to market a nameless product."
Back to top Go down
Willow Evans

Willow Evans

PostSubject: Re: Test Run (Destro and Tiger)   Test Run (Destro and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:26 am

Willow smirked a little bit when James commented on the fact that they were the ones that locked the man up and killed him in the first place was neither here nor there. Honestly she didn't think it mattered because she technically hadn't done anything different to what she would normally do and she wanted to be able to make sure she could sleep at night.

She didn't know how James could with the things he was going to set loose onto society because of this disease he had created.

"We caged him?" she asked with a smirk "No I think you and the good Doctor were the ones who did that I think."

Taking the coffee she smiled lightly and sipped at it, everything was going at planned because there was nothing that these people could do to break the firewalls she had on her computers and her programmes. Nothing would hack it without her being able to reprogram the firewalls and setting them all the back to the start.

"Thank you." she murmured, cradling her coffee and her rather long slender fingers tapped over the keys effortlessly as she zoomed into the screen, letting it play up on all of the monitors instead of just over one of them "There you go, it seems as if the bitten man is showing signs of infection already, he should be fully infected by the time they arrive to the hospital. Unfortunately it does seem like the medics have suffered some bites as well."

When James asked her what name they should call it, she smirked softly and placed her feet on the chair tucking her knees up under her chin, cradling her coffee.

"You should call it The Wrath of God." she joked with a light smile "I think its very effective, and most people will call it that anyway."
Back to top Go down
James McCullen

James McCullen

PostSubject: Re: Test Run (Destro and Tiger)   Test Run (Destro and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:36 am

James knew that if his organisation were ever to be taken before some court of law (laughably close to impossible), half of his staff would be let off almost scot free on technicalities. Willow, for example, could honestly tell them that he had blackmailed her into it. After all she could just say anything that suggested she was willing was just an act to make sure he didn't end up using the blackmail he had on her.

He tutted a little bit with a smirk,

"Oh come now... we're all on the same side are we not?" he teased her before shrugging, "Besides, I made the Baroness do it all. All of this is on her if this goes wrong... oh dear, what a shame."

He nodded to her when she thanked him for the coffee. It had been easy for him to do but the thanks were nice even if they were neither required nor wanted. Chuckling a little bit, he hummed to himself as he tried to think of ways to speed this all up,

"I wonder..." he hummed before smirking, "There are some PA systems in the town... could you have them all declare a state of emergency and order everyone to gather? Say... at the hospital?"

He smirked... oh this was going to be fun.

Laughing a little bit at the name, he patted her on the shoulder,

"I prefer to be referred to as James... God is just a title." he joked with a wink before humming, "I'd go with The Black Death but I think it's already taken don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Evans

Willow Evans

PostSubject: Re: Test Run (Destro and Tiger)   Test Run (Destro and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:49 am

Willow quite liked the teasing that was going on between the two of them, she wanted to be able to continue it. After all James was an interesting man, how could she not want to know more about him and be closer to him? It wasn't like he was the textbook idea of handsome but she was not the textbook idea of beautiful.

The idea that this was all going to be pinned on the Baroness if it failed made her smirk and shake her head;

"Somehow that makes me feel a lot better about this." she stated with a little hum "The woman irritates me, thinks she's so much better than me because she can kick things and hit them with sticks." Willow rolled her eyes a little bit before continuing her bitter thoughts internally, bitching in the workplace about someone 'apparently' James was close to was not good.

Nodding her head Willow hummed again and furrowed her brow, her tongue sticking out a little bit as she tapped relentlessly onto a new bit of coding that she was starting to insert along the other blocks and scramblers. The only messages that can get through were the ones that she typed into this code. Nothing else.

"There, the code is entered. The message will play on loop every twenty minutes." she stated with a nod of her head.

Unable to stop a little laugh Willow shook her head; "Well you obviously think well of yourself James, I think that one has been taken a long time ago. Maybe we can do a variant but I think you'll want a name original to your specific brand." she teased with a grin.
Back to top Go down
James McCullen

James McCullen

PostSubject: Re: Test Run (Destro and Tiger)   Test Run (Destro and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:10 am

This easy going atmosphere was at odds with the fact that they were currently plotting and working to end the lives of as many people as possible by making this little outbreak occur. It was a beautifully evil thing for the two of them to be doing and he had to admit that he was enjoying doing such a thing with Willow a lot more than if he had been doing the same thing with Baroness. With Baroness it was always so dull and stale due to his Doctor drugging her to keep her focused on something,

"Yes well she has her uses and she has her faults." he admitted with a small smirk, "But we're all a team Willow. If I need someone kicked or hit with a stick I go to Baroness. If I need someone to help me simulate a zombie outbreak and use the footage to start 'advertising' and all without alerting anyone... well then I call you my dear."

He winked at her with a sly smirk before humming in amusement at the way she was sticking her tongue out while thinking. It was a rather cute little expression he had to admit. He hummed and thought about some other ways he could help speed up the virus' spread,

"Good, any more often than that and they might end up getting a bit suspicious." he agreed before smirking slightly and licking his lips a little bit as he looked over the chaos on the screens, "And already the number of infected has risen into the hundreds... I love this job."

As the carnage unveiled itself on the screens he smirked a little bit and gestured at the screens,

"I don't care what we brand it as. To me it will always just be... beautiful!" he joked as he watched it unfold bloodily on the screens, "I say we brand it as... Relentless Tide."
Back to top Go down
Willow Evans

Willow Evans

PostSubject: Re: Test Run (Destro and Tiger)   Test Run (Destro and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:29 am

Willow smirked when James admitted that the Baroness had her faults, maybe it was because he controlled her that he actually didn't get bitched and moaned at constantly, because that was what happened with her all the time. It seemed as if she needed to take out her bitchy little moments out on her because nobody else would stand for it.

Snorting a little bit she blew her fringe up in annoyance; "Try telling her that for a change. Honestly she thinks she runs the place the way she treats me. I guess I should be proud you made what I do sound very sophisticated."

Seeing the zombies beginning to break out on the screen Willow bit her lip softly and cradled the coffee to her chest, she wanted to be able to watch this but she was a little bit scared that this was actually happening to real people. It wasn't just a film. These people were really dying here! But...maybe they were just there to serve some higher cause.

"It certainly seems that you do." she stated with a small hum "This stuff is small work compared to what I used to do, so, it's not really so interesting in terms of my work but...you know, it pays the bills I suppose."

To be honest Willow wondered how sane James was if he thought that this was beautiful, it was terrifying and it was more than a little gory. Willow hoped that he meant that the power was beautiful because these things sure weren't.

"Relentless Tide sounds good, arty. Don't take my word though I'm not a marketing executive." she stated with a small smile, her mind was just on the fact she was glad her little girl was nowhere near this horrible thing.
Back to top Go down
James McCullen

James McCullen

PostSubject: Re: Test Run (Destro and Tiger)   Test Run (Destro and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:44 am

James hummed a little bit as he watched Willow seem to take some small measure of victory from the fact that he was criticising The Baroness. Oh the Baroness had spoken to him at length about how she despised Willow and James was beginning to understand why. After all, she was everything that the Baroness wasn't.

Their personalities clashed so it was unlikely they'd ever get along.

"Yes well when you become a Baroness I imagine the power goes to your head." he joked a little before bowing his head with a small smirk, "What you do is very sophisticated and don't let anybody tell you otherwise."

The outbreak was... graphic, to say the least.

And before anything else could really occur... the shit began to hit the fan.

"What on earth is that?" he growled out in annoyance and a god-damned helicopter began to start it's engines from inside the town limits. Intelligence had missed any indication of a helicopter, "God damn it... seems we were unable to control the outbreak and it will spread. Two of those people on the helicopter are infected according to our instruments."

He sighed a little bit before chuckling a little bit as he ran a hand through his own hair,

"Well it's meant to appeal to all walks of life..." he told her honestly before humming slightly, "So then Willow... what shall we do about it spreading uncontrolled?"
Back to top Go down
Willow Evans

Willow Evans

PostSubject: Re: Test Run (Destro and Tiger)   Test Run (Destro and Tiger) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 7:56 am

Willow raised an eyebrow when there seemed to be an unscheduled helicopter there in the town, honestly she thought that was going to be a big problem, both in terms of the news getting out and also because the disease was going to get out and then the rest of the States were going to get infected just as fast as this town had been! True there were a few people left alive and kicking these things down but...they wouldn't last long.

Biting her lip softly she decided that she wouldn't record this bit of the event, simply because it didn't look very professional if something went wrong.

When James asked her what she thought they should do about the helicopter, Willow decided that the best thing to do was probably very against what she would have liked to have said. Of course she would have liked to have saved the people on the helicopter but she doubted it was going to be possible.

"The only thing to do is blow up the Helicopter." she stated swiftly "The States might be a big target for other countries, if it is already destroyed then there will be less people to buy the weapon in America, and there might be less people interested if their chosen target is already dying. So, you need to blow it up, and quickly."

Nodding towards the helicopter, Willow began to widen the net a little bit, so that the helicopter wouldn't be able to contact their base using the radio or try and contact anyone just in case someone could help.

"I've widened the net but that's all I can do, eventually they will break free into the countryside and there is nothing I can do there,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Run (Destro and Tiger)   Test Run (Destro and Tiger) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test Run (Destro and Tiger)
Page 1 of 1