The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chase Young

Chase Young

Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte) Empty
PostSubject: Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte)   Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 7:12 am

Chase was just finishing going through the exercises that he went through before his regular hour or so of sleep. Although it might seem redundant, he was only asleep for an hour, he didn't like his body to ever fully relax. It left him open to attack.

And the fact that he was now doing sit-ups, upside down from a bar on the ceiling, in the same room as Charlotte had nothing to do with the fact that she was here.

The fact that he was wearing only tight training shorts had absolutely everything to do with the fact that she was watching him as she too prepared for sleep. Dropping down from the ceiling with cat-like grace, he smirked a little bit as he picked up a towel,

"I'll be right back." he assured her as he padded towards his bathroom, winking as he passed her, "Don't go anywhere little tigress."

Dropping his towel to the side, Chase stripped his shorts off before casually walking under the artificial waterfall he had had constructed out of the marble. It served as his shower as the pool around it served as his bath. Taking just enough time to wash himself, Chase emerged from the bathroom, water dripping down his body.

He emerged from the bathroom with a towel very loosely wrapped around his waist and smirked at Charlotte as he passed her. The towel seemed to be slipping actually... ignoring that, he moved behind a screen just as it descended, so she saw nothing. Quickly putting on a dry and clean pair of shorts, Chase emerged from behind the screen and began to stalk towards the bed, his eyes roaming up and down Charlotte as he did so,

"So little tigress..." he licked his lips ever so slightly, "Do you still feel confident about sharing a bed with me? You look good enough to eat after all... I might not be able to help myself."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte)   Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:00 am

Charlotte was really quite happy here, she thought that her and Chase were getting along well with each other. Smirking softly as she read her book as she was curled up in bed, she began to make notes about the newest fashion tips that she was reading about, she thought that there would be a lot of clients asking for this sort of style now so she had better get good at making it!

Of course, Chase was distracting as he did his pull ups in those disarmingly tight shorts. Never one to ignore a splendid view she did look up from her work a few times, before deciding to give up and slipping off her reading glasses, placing them on the bedside table.

While Chase had been exercising she had changed into her nightdress which was a tightly fitted green satin number, she was very house proud and as such she often wore green. A Slytherin at heart people would say. Laying down on the bed Charlotte just wished that there was a TV that she could watch at the same time.

It seemed Chase was a giant technaphobe.

She could forgive him for that however when he came back in only a towel, and dripping wet. Biting her lip softly Charlotte allowed her eyes to rove up and down his body, obviously at that, seeing as he was no doubt wanting her to notice him and to oogle him as much as possible. Perhaps he liked his ego stroked?

Deciding that she was going to undo her hair from it's pony tail, Charlotte smirked softly as Chase stalked his way over to her.

"Of course I feel confident about sharing a bed with you, although you might not be able to stop yourself, I think I'm going to be able to put a stop to your eating quite easily." Charlotte grinned, with a little wink "But then again maybe I don't want to, or wont need too. I have a theory about you dear Chase."
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte)   Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:08 am

Charlotte had been enjoying the show he had been putting on for her, Chase was sure of that and very happy to see that she was. He had been putting on a bit of a show for her after all, he wanted his efforts to be noticed. Smirking a little bit as he 'dressed' behind the screen, he thought about how he was going to tease her even more now.

Licking his lips as he made his way to the massive bed that they would be sharing, he raised an eyebrow at the way she spoke to him even as he crawled onto the bed. Smirking, he stopped when his face was only a few inches away from hers. His strong eyes fixed on her soft and beautiful ones, looking deep into her soul it would seem,

"I'm sure you think you'd be able to." he told her with a wink before smirking a little bit, "I have a feeling you wouldn't want to..."

When she said that she had a theory about him he hummed in interest as he gently played with her hair, gently running his fingers through it,

"Your hair is lovely..." he whispered before looking her back in the eyes, "And what might your theory be my dear Charlotte?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte)   Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:22 am

Charlotte watched with breath caught in her throat as he slinked onto the bed, right up until he was so close to her she could feel the soft warm breath on her cheek. IT was nice to be able to be close to someone like this, Charlotte loved physical intimacy, cuddles more than anything and she was hoping that Chase wasn't expecting anything more.

Although she was flirting about it, Charlotte was not the kind of girl to have sex on the first day of meeting someone, that just wasn't done.

"Oh really now, well maybe you need to stop honing that impressive body of yours and start honing your girl senses." she stated with a playful grin, before laughing and poking Chase lightly upon the nose when he said that she wouldn't want him to stop "I think someone enjoys having his ego massaged, hm?"

Unable to stop her little shy smile as Chase looked into her eyes, Charlotte looked into his as well. She thought that the reptilian nature would unnerve her but, it did the opposite, it excited her!

Humming happily as Chase ran his fingers through her hair, Charlotte gently pushed her head into his touch, wanting more of the sensations he was providing. Perhaps she would even turn into her kitten form so that he would be able to have the sweetest of snuggles...although, thinking on it, it didn't seem to be the right time.

"Thank you." she crooned happily "I love my hair. I guess yours is alright as well, as far as hair goes. Long hair really does suit you."

Allowing her arms to gently wrap around Chase's waist, Charlotte squeezed softly; "I think that you might be a secret hugger, although you'd never tell anyone and probably would never actually act on your desires, but if that's the case, don't worry, I swear I wont tell." she grinned with a secretive wink.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte)   Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:36 am

Chase knew that the two of them were not going to have sex tonight or engage in any kind of sexual activity. What he also knew was that it was not for lack of desire! He desired her more than he had ever desired a woman before and he knew that she desired him by the way her eyes reacted whenever she saw him.

When she saw him shirtless and working out her eyes were hungry.

When he looked into her eyes from only a few inches away? Nervous... but lustful.

"I happen to have marvellous 'girl sense' I thank you." he teased her with a wink before smirking a little bit and shaking his head, "Only as much as the next man or woman does my dear, I assure you of that."

So she liked it when he played with her hair did she? Well she could look forward to it happening a lot in the future because he was definitely enjoying the soft silkiness of her hair against the tougher skin of his hand. Smirking slightly, he nodded to her,

"Yes your hair is so silky and smooth... so lushious and beautiful." he admired before smirking a little bit and shaking his head to let his hair move a bit, "My hair is something I don't think about, it's not a fashion or even looks-based decision... it just grows this way."

He blinked a few times before his cheeks became an annoying shade of light red and he coughed a little bit before admitting,

"I... I am a lover of the art of... hugging and... snuggles..." He admitted with a deepening blush before threatening, "Tell anyone and I will destroy the world rather than be known to my enemies as... a hugger."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte)   Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:44 am

Charlotte laughed softly when she heard that Chase thought that he had marvellous girl sense, to be honest, he did because he knew exactly what to do to get all of Charlotte's gears and whizzers moving. He made her want to kiss him and crawl into a hole of embarrassment because her body was nowhere as well formed as his was.

Perhaps she could make it so? She was definitely, definitely not going to be letting him see any of her scars. God she was ugly enough already!

"Uh-huh, parading around in your tight shorts, chest glistening? You might as well have been running along the beach in Baywatch you were so blatant." she teased but then gave Chase a soft smile "But it's not like I didn't appreciate and reciprocate so, maybe I'm just the next girl."

When he said that his hair just grew this way Charlotte gasped and allowed herself to gently stroke her fingers through Chase's still damp hair.

"No way, its so well kept! I can't believe you got so lucky with your hair. I guess I did too, I can do whatever I want with mine but, my natural hair's a bit of a nightmare." she grinned.

The blush was giving him away.

It made Charlotte smile gently and she looked into Chase's eyes when he said that he was indeed a hugger and that he did not want anyone to know about it. It wasn't too hard to figure out. Although he pushed away intimacy, everyone still desired someone to be close to, so, she was happy to be that person.

"I give you my word, I wont tell a soul." she smiled softly, placing her hand on Chase's shoulder as they sat upright in the bed, Charlotte increased her smile slightly "So, do you want that spoon then?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte)   Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:03 am

He chuckled a little bit about her Baywatch comment. Why was she even making the comment though? As far as she knew he had no technology in his lair so how was he to know what she was referring to? But as it happened... Chase Young did have technology. He just didn't use it all too often but one thing he did use was tv.

Humming a little bit, he raised an eyebrow,

"And the Baywatch beach run scenes are not the most popular parts of the show?" he teased her a little bit before smirking and bowing his head slightly, "Nothing wrong with knowing what you like about yourself and about others my dear tigress."

He chuckled a little bit as she too began to play with hair but playing with his this time. And yeah, he could understand why she liked to have hers played with now to be honest. Smirking a little bit, he chuckled slightly,

"Yeah really." he told her before grinning, "See I'd much rather be able to do what you do with your hair."

They were getting closer and closer and it was clearly not an overtly sexual way either. It was one that would give them both comfort and an inner warmth that came from-

"Chase! Hey Chase!"

Oh dear god no!

Without time to think, Chase reacted on instinct and pushed Charlotte under the covers of his bed. It was a terrible idea but Jack had already burst in. Before he could speak, Chase growled,

"Do you not knock Spicer?!" He hissed angrily at the boy genius, "What could possibly be so important?!"

Jack swallowed,

"Well Raven said her friend Senium would be here tomorrow morning and I... I er..." he paused before pointing at the lump under the covers that was Charlotte, "What's in your bed Chase?"

Chase panicked a little bit,

"Um... Jungle cat."

"Jungle cat?"

"Yes. Jungle cat."

"Then... why isn't it making cat sounds?"

"It does!" he declared before poking Charlotte gently and half-pleading, "It does make cat sounds..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte)   Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:10 am

Charlotte was having so much fun with Chase, she was enjoying their playful teasing and she hoped that they would be able to share more about themselves as the night went on. She had a good feeling that Chase didn't talk to people a lot, but, she made choices about her commitments through personal relations and she wanted to be committed to Chase and his cause so...hopefully she would get to know him better as the night went on.

"Yeah it is kind of groovy." Charlotte stated as she shifted her hair colour from white, to orange, to green, to black and then back to white again -her natural and most favourite colour "Note to self never use the word 'groovy' in the presence of someone so sexy, ever, again." she laughed.

One of her best qualities she thought was being able to laugh at herself and her own silly little mistakes that she made.

Although when she was suddenly shoved under the covers of the bed, Charlotte was a little bit confused and she found herself face to...well part. She was right in front of Chase's hips and she had to resist the very real urge of reaching out and getting a bit of a feel for the size of things down there, but she did fight it and her hands stayed gently on his thighs.

Looking up at him from under the duvet Charlotte heard the situation and immediately transformed into a normal looking jungle tiger. If it was her albino form, Jack would likely become suspicious. Crawling to the foot of the bed Charlotte poked her head out from under the covers and made a gentle growling sound.

She was a little unsure what a jungle cat would be DOING in Chase's bed though but, he could figure that part out for himself.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte)   Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:23 am

Groovy.

Chase had been alive and wandering the world when the word had actually been used in conversation all the time and it was a nice little nostalgia moment for him he had to admit. Smirking a little bit, he shook his head slightly,

"I haven't heard anyone using that word in years... I kind of miss it. It's a wonderfully zany word isn't it?" he chuckled a little bit before nodding, "But yes... your hair is rather 'groovy' and using the term around anyone other than me might get you some odd looks."

Curse Jack Spicer! Curse the idiot straight to hell!

Because of Jack, Chase was not only losing out on cuddle times with Charlotte but he was also having to try and explain away the terrible embarrassment of having been caught cuddling with someone when he was supposed to be the most evil man in the world! Jack didn't even seem to be buying his story... until Charlotte transformed into a jungle cat and growled at the boy, causing him to whimper in fright.

"But... but why is the jungle cat under the covers with you?"

A damn good question and a freaking annoying one too! Swallowing thickly, Chase thought of the first thing that came to mind,

"Not all the warriors I defeated were male Spicer. This is a female warrior." he said, looking at Jack with a look that said what had been occurring. At Jack's blank look he growled in annoyance before blurting out, "You interrupted me and a female warrior! Now get out of my chambers!"

Jack seemed to understand this and winked at Chase as he left,

"You got it Big C!"

The door closed and Chase looked at Charlotte in her tiger form. He deflated slightly,

"Don't look at me like that..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte)   Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:31 am

Charlotte relaxed a little bit when Jack left the room.

It was so funny to see Chase floundering around to come up with a good enough explanation as to why he had a cat in his bedroom - to be honest it was the same thing that she had been thinking about when he had made the blunder of suggesting she turn into a cat instead of something else that would blend in better.

Of course, when he was gone she jumped on top of the duvet and ambled over to Chase with a little chuckling growl at the face that Chase was pulling. It had been a funny situation, but probably more so for herself than for Chase.

Transforming into a little cute kitten Charlotte mewled happily and gambolled over the covers, which were now a massive mountain of softness to her and pressed her paws against the soft skin of Chase's chest, allowing her soft fur to rub against him. Hopefully he would be calmed by this display of cute kitten affection.

Slowly she turned back into her normal form and curled up on his chest, allowing her fingers to gently curl in his hair, playing with it gently. Flicking her hand towards the door, Charlotte's magic created a blockade in front of it so that nobody would be getting in.

"Well that was amusing." she whispered softly "He really will believe anything wont he...but I'm glad that your reputation as stud and evil overlord is still intact." Charlotte grinned, looking up at Chase from her place on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte)   Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:40 am

Chase groaned in embarrassment at the fact that Jack had almost caught him acting all soft and cuddling someone. Even if that someone was a sexy woman who was going to be helping them to take over the world and rule it in the name of evil. He chuckled weakly when she crawled towards him in her tiger form,

"Oh don't laugh..." he muttered with a small blush still in place, "That was humiliating enough with a tiger laughing at me too!"

When she turned into a cute little kitten he smiled a little bit softer. Even he, an evil man, could not help but enjoy the sensation of the little kitten walking and nuzzling his chest. Scratching behind her ears with one hand, he hummed happily,

"Thanks Charlotte... this is strangely very helpful." he admitted with a grin, "I must admit I've never had a cat smaller than a lion before so this is quite new to me."

And now she was back to being her sexy human self and seemed to have worked some magic on the door so it couldn't open. Sighing in relief, he chuckled weakly,

"Luckily for me yes, Spicer will believe just about anything." he agreed before grimacing, "But seriously... he called me Big C? Big C? What even is that Charlotte?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte)   Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 9:49 am

Charlotte giggled a little bit when she heard that Chase didn't want her to laugh at him, she wasn't laughing at him perse she was laughing at the situation in which he had found himself. She did love Jack but he seemed to be a kind of dopey individual that was probably why she liked him if she was honest, he wasn't serious as everyone else seemed to be.

Right now though she could tell she was going to have to protect him from the wrath of Chase the next time they were both in the same room together.

"Well I guess cuddling with small cute objects always helps, especially when they're me." she boasted with a cheeky wink "Don't worry about it though he totally bought it, your reputation is safe, but, if you ever do need calming down from a similar situation you can always call on me."

Honestly, Chase had a really sexy chuckle. It was deep and it was slightly rumbling which was attractive she had to admit. Not out loud of course though. She was enjoying him being slightly bashful for a change she wasn't about to go and inflate his ego some more. Unable to stop a little laugh when Chase despaired at the fact Jack had called him Big C, Charlotte nuzzled her head against his chest.

"Maybe he thinks you have a big C?" she asked albeit a little crudely before laughing softly and shaking her head "Sorry I couldn't resist. I think he was just trying to be cool, strike up a bond of brotherly love between the two of you. He obviously dotes on you Chase, you're lucky to have an admirer as ardent as him." she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Chase Young

Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte)   Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:01 am

Chase had to admit that the situation was one that was more than slightly amusing to be fair to Charlotte and the way she was giggling at him. Well, he hoped that she was laughing at the situation, like he was, and not at him personally. He wouldn't much like being the butt of her jokes like that it had to be said.

He smirked a little bit when she said that cuddling small cute objects helped. He nodded in agreement with her,

"Oh yes it is definitely so much less embarrassing when I have a kitten nuzzling my chest." he admitted before smirking, "You were so soft, fluffy and cute!"

When she told him that his reputation was safe he groaned a little bit,

"Provided Jack doesn't manage to mess up the story too badly..."

Strangely enough that was a real possibility with the lack of common sense that Jack seemed to possess. He would 'gently' remind the boy of his common sense in the morning. He did need a new punching bag after all.

He stroked her hair idly as she nuzzled her head against his chest as he despaired at being called Big C. It wasn't as if his name was long or hard to pronounce! It was just... Chase. There shouldn't need to be a nickname in there! He smirked a little bit,

"I think there is only two people who should be thinking about the size of my C and Jack isn't one of them." He teased her before smirking a little bit and shaking his head, "I suppose... but I never did like the idea of having an annoying younger sibling."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte)   Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 10:07 am

Charlotte blushed slightly when Chase told her that she was so soft and fluffy when she was a kitten in his arms, she liked the sensation of being stroked when she was a kitten and therefore it was not too big of a jump to think that others would like the sensation of stroking her. She made sure that her fur was the softest possible after all.

The concept of Jack messing up the story was not one Charlotte had thought about but...she couldn't deny that it was a possibility.

"It will probably end up with you indulging in a little bestiality that's all, nothing too major to worry about there." she grinned before shrugging her shoulders "I think even if it does get changed people are more likely to believe you than Jack, you seem to have a more...sensible head on your shoulders."

Unable to stop herself from blushing when he said that there were only two people who should be thinking about size of things, and she hoped that one of them was Chase himself and the other was her. It might be a little bit too ahead of things though to assume that now, despite the flirting they had been doing.

"Well I would like to know who you have given that privilege to." she stated with a grin "Just so I know who I should be jealous of." Charlotte winked.

Pouting Charlotte gently poked Chase's chest, looking up at him from where she was laying;

"Hey I was the annoying younger sibling in the equation and I turned out just marvellous, I think sometimes we just need the right moulding."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte)   Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying dragon sleeps with curled up tiger! (Chase and Charlotte)
Page 1 of 1