The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keys to another doorway (Logan and Abbie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

Keys to another doorway (Logan and Abbie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keys to another doorway (Logan and Abbie)   Keys to another doorway (Logan and Abbie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:45 am

Abbie smiled softly at Logan, it looked like something was bothering him but she didn't know if she had the right to ask him what it was or not, after all it could be something about family back home, something private like that. She knew that she was sad about maybe not being able to see her own family again, but, maybe it was because of something else, something she could ask about.

When he patted the life ring next to him Abbie crawled over and flopped back down on it with a happy sigh fleeing her lips, it was much better than just sitting on the floor and she enjoyed being able to lean her back against the wall for a moment or two.

"Are you okay Logan?" she asked with a small smile "This whole thing is pretty rough right, it seems like we're stuck in some sort of dream where as long as you go along with things, and do what you're told you'll wake up soon and everything will be okay. I never thought I'd be doing anything like this."

Hearing that he had never heard of the word arse before, Abbie rolled her eyes and playfully poked him on the arm. It was just silly that he had never heard of that term, it was after all used a lot by British people in films and things, but, maybe Logan wasn't much of a film buff, being sporty as he was before this.

"Well it is what we British people call an 'ass'." she teased, putting on a bad American accent to say 'ass' "It is the correct form of the word."

As Abbie looked out at the scenery ahead of her, she shyly looked up at Logan, wondering if she could ask him some questions to get to know him better but, wondering if they were going to be too intrusive and he might distance himself from her a little.

"So uhm, Logan, why is it that you came to Banoi in the first place?" she asked quietly, fiddling with her bag strap.
Back to top Go down
Logan Carter

Logan Carter

PostSubject: Re: Keys to another doorway (Logan and Abbie)   Keys to another doorway (Logan and Abbie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:57 am

Logan closed his eyes for a moment and tried to just enjoy the moment of relaxation. You never knew when you would be called upon to go and kick some more zombie ass after all! Or maybe that was just him and Abbie. He chuckled a little bit as he thought about it and couldn't resist commenting dryly,

"What's the bet that Sinamoi gives us another little 'quest' as soon as he arrives?" he joked a little bit before groaning, "And what's the bet it's somewhere crawling with damn zombies..."

When she asked if he was okay he opened his mouth to reply with the standard "Yeah I'm okay" that everyone answered the question with before he paused and realised it wasn't what he wanted to say. He shook his head a little bit,

"No I don't think I am." he admitted before nodding in agreement, "Never thought I'd be doing this... never thought I'd ever be brought to question whether or not what I'm doing is any different to killing a living human being. It's a very heavy subject though and I doubt we'll be able to answer that question for awhile. Hopefully not for a very long time, if ever."

He chuckled a little bit when Abbie said that Arse was the correct term for Ass. Well now if that didn't sound incredibly British, assuming that their version of the world was the correct one despite any evidence to the contrary. Of course it might have something to do with the language being 'english' rather than 'American'. He smirked,

"Well now your accent is terrible..." he teased her with a wink before nodding, "But I suppose I understand the origins of the word arse better now."

When she asked him why he came here in the first place he chuckled slightly,

"I was here to promote their blood drive here. Apparently my name still carries weight if you can believe it." he joked a little before turning to her fully, "What about you? Business or pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
Abbie Wilson

Abbie Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Keys to another doorway (Logan and Abbie)   Keys to another doorway (Logan and Abbie) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:23 am

Abbie groaned a little bit and put her hand to her head when she realised that yes he was probably going to send them on another goddamn quest as soon as he got here and they wouldn't have any say in it. Well she was sorry but she was going to enjoy having a rest, having something to eat and having some of this whiskey that she had gotten for her and Logan.

They had done so much for these people already, they were safe now in here, everything could wait.

"I say that we just tell him to sit tight for today, we've worked our arses off and now we deserve a rest. Everyone will be safe here so there's no rush." she stated with a pout "I don't see why we have to do everything though."

Hearing what the matter with Logan was, Abbie shook her head softly and held his hand for a moment or two to reassure him. She too was struggling with the same issue, but she didn't want to think on it, she wasn't sure of what the answer would actually be, the philosophical question was of course answerable.

"Philosophically, these things might be alive but they aren't human, they don't have all the characteristics of a sentinent being, they don't feel pain, they don't grow and they have no personality, no moral compass..." she explained before blushing softly "So if uhm, that can help until we find the science answer then, good."

Deciding the argument between British and American dialects wasn't going to end well, and so she merely dropped the subject. She had heard what had happened to Logan, why he had been kicked off the team as it had been all over FaceBook back home, but he was still an amazing athlete despite his injury and accidents happened.

"I can believe it." Abbie stated firmly, but kindly "I came here for a holiday, I had just been to New Zealand to tour the shooting locations of Lord of the Rings, and I came here afterwards to relax for a week. I'd been saving up for two years to fund this, living off instant noodles and tap water." she sighed softly.

Looking at the whiskey bottle, she asked, slightly embarrassed; "Can I have some of that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keys to another doorway (Logan and Abbie)   Keys to another doorway (Logan and Abbie) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keys to another doorway (Logan and Abbie)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2